ArHi-Aroma Of Warm Feelings Sparks In Our Spirits.

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Love will color our world, show our true thoughts, and how we both linger, on keeping each other safe in Eyes, Heartbeat and Spirits. If Time could Stand Still, You and I'd Freeze here, So Close and near where You and Me actually meant to Be.

I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why? Why do I always feels Lost Within you ? I think and stood there for a Moment, because I know the list Of our Overwhelming sparks could run on for miles.The whisper of your voice, the warmth of your touch, so many little things that makes me attract towards you, which makes me magnetize and delighted, you're  something plausible which has been involved in Me. Fate once again wanted to fulfill its Own desire which it has been before hand written.

The Majestic Beauty was stepped down after completing its prestigious mission, Meanwhile the King Of Pride was also on its way , One more time, they both got enfolded in a Beautiful Luster Shell, where Tides and Time pounded and their sentiments started to get broken bit by bit. The Majestic Beauty melted in his Arms sensitively, the soft gentle stare of Two Silky Brown twinkling Eyes found completion in each other, like they both got a shivers in their entire Soul,the King touched her gently on her Shoulder, the Oceans of Temptations blazed as they won't get a side to move off, but to remain tacit like a Mute Heartbeat. Every Drop of their thoughts were dripping into each Others Breath like in a Crystalline Darkness moon give its glitters upon them. She wants to be Off from there but something irresistible Charm occured, Majestic Beauty's earring got wedged in the King's Shirt  and the whole Aura becomes a Blissful valleys of Garden. Their Overflowing emotions wasn't finding any space to move, as some puzzles have been rushing in their Hearts swiftly.

Is this really True that, God has written every Souls Providence On the Skies, but to seek out that companion lays in your Hands by him. God showered his Blessing upon her in the form of, The Darkish Pink Colour Of Silk Dupatta which flew over her Face humbly, and her Deep thoughts come to acknowledge that something what she was feeling internally could be genuine, her language understood the worthiness Deep Down inside by the gesture of th
e that plunge certainly.

Dedicating These Lines For Arnav and Khushi's Feelings.

The way we both get descended in each others Embrace,
fills me with desire, with the warmth of a blazing fire.
The way your eyes shine when you look at me
lost within you forever is where I want to be,
After Sharing these Delighted touches Of us,
I feel Overwhelmed, I feel Intensed
Feeling your Warmth stroke on My Body,
Gives me Inner Solace and desire
Your tender Hug brings me out from the Reality,
And My Heart splits in three parts like a Magic
What enchanted thoughts swimming through in Our heads?
When you're Around, I feel I'm Alive,
In a World Of Affection and Dreams.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww dear...sooo nice...👏

Your tender Hug brings me out from the Reality,
And My Heart splits in three parts like a Magic

this one touched my heart...😳
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Beautifully written hun!! Loved ArHi today!! Amazing scene!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
gorgeous stuff sadaf!!😳
if there is one thing about these two sould that needs to be explored that has already been done by you! the universe plans on making them meet and hence the jhumkas and the chunris.. woh hona tha aur hua hai..

When you're Around, I feel I'm Alive,
In a World Of Affection and Dreams.

excellent lines!!😍
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written. 👍🏼 Arnav and Khushi are slowly moving towards love. Today's scene definitely showed Arnav's concern for her(though he won't admit it in a million years!) and a somewhat stunned Khushi seeing his attitude. 'Tum theek ho?' did it for Khushi. Anyways, the scene was amazing. It's the start of something beautiful and pure. Love. 😳
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post  abt our great ArHi 😊
sumana-13 thumbnail

for Sadaf ... for this excellent post ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the today's epi..and ur post is too good..as the epi was..a fun filled..a full masala entertaining epi..and ur post,ur words just ..lost in arhi..
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sadaf it is fantastically written.!😍.Thanks for the pm Jaanu.!😳
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
aww Sadaf..i loved it 2 bits..🤗🤗
was tryin 2 search 4 my fav line bt realized dat all ov dem wre tooo gud yaar..😃❤️
i loved each n evry word ov ur post ****BIG KISS***