Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo : DAN is NOT OK! Abhay to save *Link up* (Page 5)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

Don't worry there will be. i always thought Jai track would end soon, and it focus on Abhlya, and Alina.Maybe it's right, one thing is for sure. In eyes of Misha, Jai is not the good guy as she though any more. I think she will tell Pia about that. Creatives spilled beans about Jai to Pia. I think they are doing it slowly by slowly. Pretty soon, I think Pia will know. Pia i feel will now distance herself more from Jeh . Let; see what happens. Alina was said to be a positive character. I hope she remains that way. We already have one girl's  obsession , so i don't think there will be another one!Embarrassed

Syria -- I think today we moved from in eyes of misha persay -- today Jeh was a ruthless brother in eyes of everyone and even Pia... Did u see the way she looked at Jeh when Abhay brought out his secrets!? It was like she was disgusted by him -- and that is why it is more important than now for Jeh to come clean with Pia -- because Abhay might not get close to Pia in front of Jeh but he will degrade him to such an extent that Pia herself will stop going close to him.

I love Alina and I am hoping she stays on for long -- even when Metz is back! B/w who do u think that lady is!?Ouch

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Could it have been that Chand bit Danish?  Chand definetely could control himself but seeing Panchi and Danish bleeding profusely, could he have resisted the blood.  Especially when Danish sat next to him.  Infact Panchi Lost her conscious immediately after the accident..  But Danish managed to get out of the car and stop Chand's car and helped Chand to get Panchi into the car.  Now its surprising that Panchi is okay and Danish is not.
Its just my guess.
What could be the relevance of Chand saving Panchi and Danish, it could have been any other person.  Is this to bring Raichands into the good books of Dobrials?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
hw did kabir come in between dis?

harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

hw did kabir come in between dis?
True, Why is only Kabir shown? Ofcourse Danish's parents do not stay in Dehradoon. But just Kabir, Where are the Dobrials?
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Guys - Kabir is there in the hospital  because Kabir is Danish's younger cousin brother! They separated when Danish went all bad and went after spoiling Panchi, Maya's and Pia's life. Now he is reformed because the Raichands gave him a chance.

So maybe when Chand called the Dobriyals -- Arnav must have called Kabir as well. And Kabir must have come to see Danish. :) :)

And obv Dobriyals will be shown but in the episode -- in the promo they are talking about Danish so that is why Kabir is shown! 

Edited by @[email protected]@ - 16 September 2011 at 5:36pm

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

sofee Newbie
sofee
sofee

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I hope Danish is gonna be ok as abhay will save him. k will see the good side and they wiill be good friends. it seems like abhay is getting famous among boys Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofee

I hope Danish is gonna be ok as abhay will save him. k will see the good side and they wiill be good friends. it seems like abhay is getting famous among boys Wink

Hahaha... yeah Abhay is certainly becoming popular among boys! Tongue Danish is gonna be ok -- Abhay will see to it I think! Wink
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Thank for sharing Nupa

Well am not surprise Danish isn't okay but what's her name is out of danger. Danish probably injure himself even more cause he had to carry birdie Ouch

Kabir has every right to be there cause Danish is family and they both made up and Danish is living back at Kabir house.

--Anna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index