Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wow thanks yaar..yes I so want Abhay Kabir Bonding yaarπŸ˜ƒ..Great move of story on that line..πŸ‘

Me tooo! How was your b'day Hema!? πŸ˜›
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

I think so too! I think this will make her resistant of going to close to Jeh... I think there should be a confrontation scene b/w Abhiya over Alina now.  As for Alina -- I dont see her turning negative -- I think she will love Abhay and quite possible Abhay might come to know about it -- but I think she will remain friends with him forever and always support Abhiya in her own way! πŸ˜Š

Don't worry there will be. i always thought Jai track would end soon, and it focus on Abhlya, and Alina.Maybe it's right, one thing is for sure. In eyes of Misha, Jai is not the good guy as she though any more. I think she will tell Pia about that. Creatives spilled beans about Jai to Pia. I think they are doing it slowly by slowly. Pretty soon, I think Pia will know. Pia i feel will now distance herself more from Jeh . Let; see what happens. Alina was said to be a positive character. I hope she remains that way. We already have one girl's  obsession , so i don't think there will be another one!😳
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

Don't worry there will be. i always thought Jai track would end soon, and it focus on Abhlya, and Alina.Maybe it's right, one thing is for sure. In eyes of Misha, Jai is not the good guy as she though any more. I think she will tell Pia about that. Creatives spilled beans about Jai to Pia. I think they are doing it slowly by slowly. Pretty soon, I think Pia will know. Pia i feel will now distance herself more from Jeh . Let; see what happens. Alina was said to be a positive character. I hope she remains that way. We already have one girl's  obsession , so i don't think there will be another one!😳

Syria -- I think today we moved from in eyes of misha persay -- today Jeh was a ruthless brother in eyes of everyone and even Pia... Did u see the way she looked at Jeh when Abhay brought out his secrets!? It was like she was disgusted by him -- and that is why it is more important than now for Jeh to come clean with Pia -- because Abhay might not get close to Pia in front of Jeh but he will degrade him to such an extent that Pia herself will stop going close to him.

I love Alina and I am hoping she stays on for long -- even when Metz is back! B/w who do u think that lady is!?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could it have been that Chand bit Danish?  Chand definetely could control himself but seeing Panchi and Danish bleeding profusely, could he have resisted the blood.  Especially when Danish sat next to him.  Infact Panchi Lost her conscious immediately after the accident..  But Danish managed to get out of the car and stop Chand's car and helped Chand to get Panchi into the car.  Now its surprising that Panchi is okay and Danish is not.
Its just my guess.
What could be the relevance of Chand saving Panchi and Danish, it could have been any other person.  Is this to bring Raichands into the good books of Dobrials?
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hw did kabir come in between dis?
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

hw did kabir come in between dis?

True, Why is only Kabir shown? Ofcourse Danish's parents do not stay in Dehradoon. But just Kabir, Where are the Dobrials?
--Anna-- thumbnail
Guys - Kabir is there in the hospital  because Kabir is Danish's younger cousin brother! They separated when Danish went all bad and went after spoiling Panchi, Maya's and Pia's life. Now he is reformed because the Raichands gave him a chance.

So maybe when Chand called the Dobriyals -- Arnav must have called Kabir as well. And Kabir must have come to see Danish. :) :)

And obv Dobriyals will be shown but in the episode -- in the promo they are talking about Danish so that is why Kabir is shown! 
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
sofee thumbnail
I hope Danish is gonna be ok as abhay will save him. k will see the good side and they wiill be good friends. it seems like abhay is getting famous among boys πŸ˜‰
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofee

I hope Danish is gonna be ok as abhay will save him. k will see the good side and they wiill be good friends. it seems like abhay is getting famous among boys πŸ˜‰

Hahaha... yeah Abhay is certainly becoming popular among boys! πŸ˜› Danish is gonna be ok -- Abhay will see to it I think! πŸ˜‰
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank for sharing Nupa

Well am not surprise Danish isn't okay but what's her name is out of danger. Danish probably injure himself even more cause he had to carry birdie

Kabir has every right to be there cause Danish is family and they both made up and Danish is living back at Kabir house.