Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks, Jzee!...reserved my spot :-)

LOL yeah this is from MR's interview today...nope he's not coming back anytime soon...in his own words he's on a "nice...big...indefinite vacation"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...thankfully he wasn't COOKING today๐Ÿ˜†

All these itni mushkil se to koi pasand aate hain category actors need to come back from their nice... big...indefinite vacations man ๐Ÿค” humara kuch khayal hi nahin aata! ๐Ÿ˜† Neil to I heard took Mansi's suggestion very literally and took a holiday in Kashmir recently *dramatic sigh in intezaar*
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the turmoil of these two strong forces coming into contact ! This scene was so powerful and so GK ...leaving both of them pained and hurt ...but my heart went out for Gulaal in this scene...poor thing, the way he shook her up and threw her away from himself...

Nice post Jzee and lovely caps , Nur, for such a nice, strong scene... am still reading, lots to catch up , no intention to miss...even a word of such dear discussions

VJ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

All these itni mushkil se to koi pasand aate hain category actors need to come back from their nice... big...indefinite vacations man ๐Ÿค” humara kuch khayal hi nahin aata! ๐Ÿ˜† Neil to I heard took Mansi's suggestion very literally and took a holiday in Kashmir recently *dramatic sigh in intezaar*

LMAO Neil ACTUALLY took off on a vacation to Kashmir??๐Ÿคฃ...

Anywhoo...ppl who do quality work take their time I guess...MR toh I know is going to enjoy his "indefinite" vacation...LOL...Neil ka pata nahin...he might be back much sooner than the rest๐Ÿ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail

LMAO Neil ACTUALLY took off on a vacation to Kashmir??๐Ÿคฃ...

Anywhoo...ppl who do quality work take their time I guess...MR toh I know is going to enjoy his "indefinite" vacation...LOL...Neil ka pata nahin...he might be back much sooner than the rest๐Ÿ˜†

I did read something somewhere about his Kashmir trip - just maybe Nithya made a mention of it, but I can't remember for sure. 

Anyway - Neil coming back sooner *runs round in circles* - but Neil combing back with a at least a 'decent' project *FINGERS CROSSED* 

MR enjoying his vacation - I bet *grudging grin* wazzup walon par kaafi meharbaan hai in the meanwhile ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

I did read something somewhere about his Kashmir trip - just maybe Nithya made a mention of it, but I can't remember for sure. 

Anyway - Neil coming back sooner *runs round in circles* - but Neil combing back with a at least a 'decent' project *FINGERS CROSSED* 

MR enjoying his vacation - I bet *grudging grin* wazzup walon par kaafi meharbaan hai in the meanwhile ๐Ÿ˜†

Jzee, safe to say I think you'll watch Neil in anything๐Ÿ˜†...if you could watch that whatever random show of his on Sahara one then I'm sure your threshold of tolerance for 'decent' is quite manageable๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi, after Gulaal the parameters for 'decent'...what could they really be?๐Ÿ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail

Jzee, safe to say I think you'll watch Neil in anything๐Ÿ˜†...if you could watch that whatever random show of his on Sahara one then I'm sure your threshold of tolerance for 'decent' is quite manageable๐Ÿ˜†

Waise bhi, after Gulaal the parameters for 'decent'...what could they really be?๐Ÿ˜†

Hadd hai! How can you hold that against me?! ๐Ÿ˜† I'll definitely give anything he starts afresh a shot - but unlike going back to watch old shows - if he does something crappy now, I doubt I'll stick around. Like I said (in my humble defense) going back to watch old stuff was about catching on his 'journey'! Ab to I know uska most recent 'level' na! I'm not sure I'd take a fall in that very well. 

And arre, kuch bhi dekhna doesn't imply I like kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜† 

Echo your rhetoric over parameters for decent. I wonder how long before I can resign to the 'mortal' level of usual TV shows again... 

I was watching the Maryada 200 bash interview - just for kicks, cause I watched the early episodes of that show, like a month or so - and is it just me, or do you, or anyone else, get a little mad inside when any other cast or crew people go harping about how their show is 'different' ?! Can they please use some other word. Different should be copyrighted by Gulaal for good measure. Sigh. 
without-fathom thumbnail
^^ To add as a random side note: I actually like a couple actors on Maryada team very much. Especially the one portraying Brahma, he's fantastic, and then Kamya Punjabi (much better than many, although I didn't see enough of her on this show before I quit) - but the leads are just not there... to take the onus of being the story's center. I know fans of the show will disagree... but anyway. 
AreYaar thumbnail
I watched Maryada for around the first two weeks but the show went downhill quite quickly IMO..."different" doesn't mean showing 2-3 random "risque" scenes and characters using more risque language...from a storyline point of view, that show doesn't stay on track and I find the story largely convoluted. Aditya's character is so dumb and I'm not interested in watching him just blindly panting after his wife, never using his own brain...Kamya Punjabi's character had potential but I have no idea what they are trying to do with her now...blahhh for the rest.

As of now no other show on Indian TV has an overall hold on their story like Gulaal did and I doubt any will in the near future too.