KaJenDestinedToLove623~ RabMeraKyunKhoGaya </3 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cyutie

Wassup guys???? I'm getting bored fighting with my brother !

hahahaha.. ðŸ˜†

well im chatting with u ppl ðŸ˜‰

hey friends... i and my cousin had written an FF... kajen also there ðŸ˜³

read it if u like to ðŸ˜³

the episodes are in wall photos ðŸ˜›

Reading !! 😃

aaawww thanks so much yar... ðŸ¤—

there are promos on the wall of the page... do see them before reading... ðŸ˜³

and thanks again ðŸ¤—  like the page too plx ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

aaawww thanks so much yar... ðŸ¤—

there are promos on the wall of the page... do see them before reading... ðŸ˜³

and thanks again ðŸ¤—  like the page too plx ðŸ˜³

I don't think i can like the page kyuki I'm not there fb pe !
And don't say thank you please !!😳

I don't think i can like the page kyuki I'm not there fb pe !

😳 really... ooohhh ðŸ˜›

its ok ðŸ˜‰

but plxxx read it if u want ðŸ˜³

its somhow different... it contains pictures according to the story and also videos ðŸ˜³

and making those videos was quite a hard work.. ðŸ˜›
Shubham Shetty??? Haayyeee !! i soo love you for this Masooma !
I love the surname !!😳  Big reason behind it !

Edited by Cyutie - 12 years ago
Where are both of you??😕 Yuni?? Masooma??
Edited by Cyutie - 12 years ago

Where are both of you??😕 Yuni?? Masooma??

heheh yeah shubham shetty.. i chose the name ðŸ˜³

yar i have to go cook food ðŸ˜›

will be back later ðŸ˜‰
Hi guys my name is Muskaan Gull and i am a new member on India-Forums. I was watching a TV show on youtube and somebody recommended this website to me. I came here yesterday just to have a look at this website and i saw so many people using code words like arjohi,sajan,kash and kajen,i have no idea what does these all stand for. But by looking at the pictures here i can tell its something related to Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer .I used to watch them in Kasuti zindagee ke and i loved them in that show. Then one day i saw them on starone in doctors show dill mill gayye .I didn't watched the whole show but last few episodes about their get together.Now i saw so many people around here so i was wondering if i could join this group ?
Originally posted by MuskaanGull

Hi guys my name is Muskaan Gull and i am a new member on India-Forums. I was watching a TV show on youtube and somebody recommended this website to me. I came here yesterday just to have a look at this website and i saw so many people using code words like arjohi,sajan,kash and kajen,i have no idea what does these all stand for. But by looking at the pictures here i can tell its something related to Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer .I used to watch them in Kasuti zindagee ke and i loved them in that show. Then one day i saw them on starone in doctors show dill mill gayye .I didn't watched the whole show but last few episodes about their get together.Now i saw so many people around here so i was wondering if i could join this group ?

Hi Muskaan ! 🤗 There's no need of asking sweetie ! Even I'm new here but everyone has accepted me like I'm a friend of them since ages ! and well all these are not code words hun ! those stands for tv couple ! arjohi - Arjun Aarohi , Sajan - Samrat Gunjan , Kash - Karan Shilpa and Kajen our very lovely couple - Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget ! 😳