HappyTentSceneAnni <3 {16.09.2010} - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy tent scene anniversary people!!!!! Comment edited on page 2 :D
It was much awaited😳,highly debated🤓 and sizzlingly shot😍
But what makes me remember it is that One moment towards the end of the scene- Riddhima unconciously lifting her hand to Armaan's face with that angelic smile of a person who's found life after ages.And Armaan moving closer to that caress like he'd die if he didnt
WHAM that captured the essence of the Why, Why Now, HOW this scene came about.Armaan Riddhima were NEVER meant to be separated in first case and even if they were physically away-nothng much lessened in their need and love for each other.Only difference- Riddhima hid it, Armaan was defiant and confident about it

KaJen were Hot ,😆 needless to say- but more importantly they potrayed the vulnerability of Armaan and Riddhima at that point of time So.Effing.Well.😲

Epic Episode.
Epic Debates on this forum.
One step closer to the anyways evident realisation on parts of the people involved.
And i cant refrain from saying *wait for it* AR Forever🤣
Edited by caprigurl - 12 years ago
HAPPY 1ST TENT ANNIVERSARY TO ALL THE KAJENIANS <3

this was surely a really happy moment for all of us!!! gave us our faith back that AR will happen and all those days when we thought that nothing will happen anymore and that AR will not re-unite was finally given a green signal on 16th Sept, 2010! all that pain we went through was worth it when we saw the promo and then the actual episode! even though it's been a year...the feelings are the same and no matter how many times you watch it, it always feels the same <3 so happy AR tent scene anniversary...or rather like Palki said, Happy KaJen tent scene anniversary ;)

PS: LOVE the avi sahar! and mehaku what u wrote is so nice <3 loved it! thanks for the thread <3
Wow one year already! Crazyyy!

Happy one year tent anniversary ARians/KaJenians!

This scene gave quiet alot of people heart attacks 😆 Ahh good times lol.

Honestly in my opinion, this scene is freaking hot as hell! The hottest scene I have EVER watched in TV history and Im not just saying this cuz Im a KSG & JW fan.. even if I was not, I would still admit it. The scene is hot. Period. No denying it. Great post Mehak jee :)

16.09.2010 This day will always be remebered by the ARians. This was the day we could see the coming of the much awaited AR reunion! This particular scene let a ray of hope in all our hearts!
ALl our efforts and pain was finally bearing fruit! This day is indeed one of the best scenes between AR and thanks to the chemistry KaJen have onscreen..this scene was used to its potential!
This day did break some dreams and made some..but what is most important is this scene was the stepping stone to the Grand AR reunion which we all awaited!
We waited were soo excited for this and we rightly got it after 1 year of the AR seperation!
1 year flew by sooo fast, it feels like ages and just yesterday at the same time! Life without them is incomplete.
Mehakii- Great Post! Short and sweet!

HAPPY 1ST TENT SCENE ANNI =)

Edited by KaJenLicious - 12 years ago
i would prefer to keep quite becoz the pain we gone during AR separation period still makes me cry 

its still so fresh in my heart 
and whenever i see tent scene it makes my pain vanish 

so all i can say is 

happy st anneversary of tent scene 
Happy Tent scene Anniversayyy🥳
Honestly I still cant believe its a whole year😳
I still remember how I was all impatient and excited😆
It was a really needed scene because it showed what AR actually feel😍
I can never get enough of this scene
Oh and I want the unedited scene koi de do
Edited by sara-ksgfan14 - 12 years ago
tfs  what a scene  ...marks the reunion  of AR /KAJEN. 
KSG  and Jennifer  were simply superb ...their passionate acting looked real.😍
never for a moment did it feel they werent real couple 😳
HAPPY TENT ANNIVERSARY 🥳
Hope to see this  mesmerizing couple  in many more shows  /  movies  coz 
                  KAJEN    R       TRUE  ROCK⭐️S
                 LOVE AR  / KAJEN  FOREVER 😃
Hahaha..awesome topic. I remember the uproar just the promo of thsi epi caused in this forum😆 This was by the most conroversial scene in indian tv show not mention the hottest scene too thanks to KaJen's undeniable chemistry. I don think of us fans ever get tired or will get tired of watching this scene. 😛

This date gave us hope for Kajen! Never forget the hungami haalat in our AT 😆 Everyone went crazy 🤪 and besharam ☺️
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago