HappyTentSceneAnni <3 {16.09.2010} - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
aaawww... the post just made me forget how much sad i was feeling πŸ˜.😍
ooper se ksg aur baby ki siggie nazar aayi ja rai thi baar baar aap ke signature box me..😳

want AR backkk πŸ˜”
Happy EMA anniversary 🀣 Just kidding, love the topic Mehaki ji <3 & I don't necessarily love this episode or scene though it was hot but it wasn't constituted in the way that promo led us to believe :P but nevertheless I did start re-watching the darn show after this scene and was more confident about AR reunion :) 
Happy Anniversary everyone <3

The scene was soo romantic omgosh i always blush when I watch them :) omgoshhh i loveed Jen's saree she looked so beautiful and Karan looked so hot and the scene was amazinggg!!

I lovee them soo much and I miss them alot!  I am soo glad Armaan and Riddhima reunited...it makes me very happy!

I miss DMG and AR alot.. i wish we'd get to see them again!

Awesomee post Mehaki..i loveed it <3 <3
Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 years ago
LOL!πŸ˜† The whole day I was visiting this forum 2 c if a post had been made on ths topic & finally it has been made!!!
I just love this scene (no matter how much furore it may have caused & how many countless debates it may have led to) coz I had wanted something like this to happen between Armaan - Riddhima from the time they had cofessed their love for each other!!! This scene came as a huge relief 2 me after so many mths coz finally the couple I had loved & adored for 3 yrs, the couple that had me addicted to my TV screen from the time I had got hooked on to DMG, MY COUPLE, MY ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA WERE FINALLY ON THE ROAD TO BEING TOGETHER FOREVER & EVER!!!❀️ DMG was finally moving towards what it had alwayz been, i.e. THE ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA LOVE STORY!!! AR, THE LIFE & SOUL OF DMG WERE FINALLY GOING TO REUNITE FOREVER!!!❀️
I wanted 2 take this oppurtunity 2 thank all the ARians / Kajenians who helped us get our AR back!!! A BIG THANK YOU to all of u for never giving up on AR, for never losing hope even when things were not going the AR way, for constantly keeping up ur demand 2 all the people who mattered, demanding them 2 give us our AR back!!! Any other ending 2 DMG except an AR union would have been A BIIIGGG TRAGEDY & I just wanted to THANK all of u for not letting our DMG, our AR love story turn into a tragedy!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
ARMAAN - RIDDHIMA, THE LIFE & SOUL OF DMG, ROOOCCCKKK!!!! AR FOREVER & EVER & EVER!!!❀️

wowww  1 year completed it looks like it all happened yesterday happy kajen tent anniversary to every Arian who wanted AR to happen 😎 the kajen tent scene was undoubtdly the most awited epi of 2010 everyone wanted to see it the one who hated it even they saw it chori chori πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n that epi also gave an indication to fans DMG was about AR only unhe saath hone hee hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘it was 1 of those scene which made IF alive once againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it created huge impact on people which proved AR were famous among the people who never liked them too  n bcoz of it petitions were made to stop it tooπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n  after seeing the promo some shouted like ekta kapoor's serials bahu πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yahi sanskar sikha raha hai serial hume πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n there reaction was something like this πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†after seeing that ultimate 2010 scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
First of all thanks for making this!!!

I remember when the promo first came out and we were all like

After almost a YEAR we finally got what we wanted and all the EMA talk made no difference to  us as just getting what we wanted for so long made it all seem so worth it

I have to admit that I was disappointed after the really great promos that we got but there were still small things that made me smile like when he told her ILY which made me

And then when they both smiled at each other and she stroked his face, it was just

Even after one year when I watch it or think about it, I still go

Happy Tent Scene Anniversary Guys😊
HAPPY TENT SCENE DMGians, ARians, and KaJenians!!!!!!

Happy Tent Scene Anniversary!

Can't believe a year has passed by...it feels like yesterday. But my oh my that scene created nothing less then a tsunami on IF. πŸ˜†

Many things have been said about it. Some were mad as h*ll and some were very happy. As an ARian and KaJenian I was very very happy. For the first time in many many months it felt like yes there might be hope for AR.

Need to mention the fantastic acting by KaJen. Hubba hubba! They were on fire...literally!!! ☺️ 

@mehak. Great post! πŸ˜ƒ
Happy Tent Anniversary !! πŸ˜‰
wow atlast this topic is made...thanxx yaar.
I dnt care wat  ppl say about this scene being EMA  or watever  coz i jst simply luv this scene.  This scene according to me is when AR finally got RE-UNITED.   After 8 mnths of seperation,  pain & suffering  we atlast got to see AR finally  get re-united.  Armaan realized  like him Riddhima too luvs only him & has not moved on in life ...wow.   AR/KAJEN chemistry was mindblowing   & they made this scene look so real with their effortless acting...
AR FOREVER  πŸ˜ƒ