Dill Mill Gaye

HappyTentSceneAnni <3 {16.09.2010}

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

The day DMG finally took its first step towards the much awaited and deserving AR re-union.
The day when our AR finally started to come closer & closer.
The day the lost hope & faith of the ARians were re-instilled.
The day Armaan realised that how much Riddhima still loves him.
The day Armaan decided to never let go off Riddhima.
The day Riddhima finally proved what Armaan means to her.
...And one of the most memorable days for ARians.

Happy 1st Tent Scene Anniversary KaJenians <33

This topic is also a dedication to our AR and our ARians and the amount of pain & hardships we went through! Obviously,the going was tough and painful but at the end of the day all of it was totally WORTH IT. 
As I always say,
"Together we suffered, Together we waited, Together we made it."

And yes even after almost an year of the shows end,
AR still rule our hearts & our world.
AR forever โค๏ธ

P.S. Credit to -Sary- for the avi <33
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW its already been one whole year after the explosive kj tent scene ๐Ÿคชit looks like we just saw its promo n epi yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
omg this epi  created zabardast chaos on dmg forum ๐Ÿ˜†
anyway who cares, we ema fans loved it ๐Ÿคฃjust kid , not only us enjoy it, other people too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
aww loves this day , can never forget it , it gave us faith that AR can still happen ๐Ÿ˜ am thankful 2 palkiji for this ๐Ÿ˜†
Kajen was smoking hawt in itโ˜บ๏ธ, still cant get over this epi , everytime u see it , its like u watching it for the first time๐Ÿ˜ณ
so wishing all ARians, *** A Very Happy Kajenlicious Tent Scene Anniversary ***

PS: mehki thanks for creating this topic :)

Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

16/09/10, one year, yet the feelings, sensations and emotions remain the same. This was the day when our faith and hopes were lifted. This was the day, which indicated, that it's gonna be no one, but AR in the end. The day which proved, that no one and nothing could come in between the inseparable souls, AR. Ah, it was one of the most electrifying and passionate scene ever, certainly an unforgettable day. In the end all the tough phases were completely worth it. After all AR were destined to love. AR, forever baby!

Happy tent scene anniversary!

P.S : Great post, Mehak!
Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Theee DAY isss hereee once again...after the 9 monthsss of torture n suffering, tent scene the 1st n most important steps towardss the much awaited AR re-union came on 16th september...One year passeddd quickly but theee excitement which was on the air during this timeee is still fresh in memoryy...When all the hopes of the ARianz died the promo cameee n then 2 confirm the AR reunion came the Tent scene๐Ÿ˜‰...Happy AR Tent Anniversary 2 all ARianz n KaJenianzzz...Together We Made It๐Ÿ˜ƒ
If we desire n want 2 achieve something dil se...then none can stop us from getting that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy Tent Anniversary once again or in 'Palki Jee's word...Happy KaJen Consummation Dayโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by blessing-beauty - 12 years ago
LOLqueenAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS WAS THE BEST MOMENT FOR ALL ARIANS AFTER A WHOLE YEAR...IT WAS LIKE A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR AFTER ALL THE DIFFICULTIES WE ARIANS FACED...WILL WRITE MORE FOR NOW RESERVED
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAppy 1st TENT Anniversary.๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG i still cant believe that one year is over already...it looks like we just saw its promo n epi yesterday...๐Ÿ˜› and i still remember the tufaan the promo and the scene created on IF and FB..๐Ÿ˜†

The scene like mehak said was the first step towards AR Reunion...the scene which proved that DILL MILL GAYYE was always bout ARMAAN RIDDHIMA...

The scene was super HAWT and KAJEN in white and with their perfect chemistry made it SUPER DUPER HAWT๐Ÿ˜ณ

ufff i can go on writing bout the tent scene..but i d like to stop here..

once again HAPPY 1ST TENT ANNIVERSARY
Edited by sneha_kajen - 12 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
editeddd my comment on pg 1 n Weee =)) me 1st one 2 Edit๐Ÿคฃ
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy KaJen TENT Anniversary,,
ONE of the Historic day of television & first  step for the ultimate destination ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
We can never forget this day..LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
IT created a whole chaos on IF ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

And it gave me soo much hapiness when i saw their over reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Happy KaJen Tent aniversary.Kisike dil jaale toh hum kya karein ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

One of the emost memorable day <3
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First offf, Mehak THIS IS SO CUTE! I love the topic! Thanks so much for making it baby girl! <3
Now, Happy Tent Scene Anniversary!!!!!! Ahhh that scene is just UNFORGETTABLE. I don't have much time to like write a whole bunch of stuff right now, but all I wanna say is that... September 16th 2010 is when everyone including AR, realized it's all about Armaan and Riddhima and their love. Because when they are together, the world just fades away!!!! Oh, and also, it was when we shitted on them haters! ๐Ÿคฃ  I actually started watching the show again, lmfaooo! *Sighs* Good times :P O, and before I forget, no one.. I repeat NO ONE can beat the sexiness of this scene... just sayinnn' ;)

Edited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
OMKaJen...!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ !โค๏ธ16 September 2009 This was d Ultimate Day when we d Hopeless๐Ÿค” But Somewhere down d line in Our Hearts Hopebereft Finally Got d fate OF Our Beloved AR๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...Glaces Of There Emmence amount Of love Was shoo Beautifully seen .THE UTMOST REALIZATION off Armaan && Riddhima's Never Dying Love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Andd For Us tent walla Scene A dose OF AR n a Hint of there Reunion N palkii MaM's KAJEN cossumation Day...!!โค๏ธ( Awwiee This was sumthng I love d most Of palki mam's Saying๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†)

HAPPY TENT scene anniversary
๐Ÿฅณ ARians N KaJenians..!!!
AR forever โค๏ธโค๏ธ