Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anu's love list - Page 4

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wait, anu i think dupatta falling on face works only if ladka throws it on ladki😆 so sorry we'll have to rule out the 3462798 times it fell on him😳
lovely post there.. i like your list..
about the thought of the man bringing a thought on her face..
well in his budappa too he makes gals go weak in the knees so no suprises if merely his thoght brought a smile on her face (okay she is in a different situation than us..OFC😛)..
neither do i want to get to the marriage part🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

I don't think the idea is the same, unless you are boiling everything down to marriage trumps live in.  But again, marriage doesn't trump live in because you get to keep a man when you are gray. One insecurity is an insecurity about yourself growing old and not being worthy to keep and the other is an insecurity resulting from commitment even now.  Some insecurities are meatier than others. 😉  I think where Khushi's words fail me is that she said live in is not a problem now, it is a problem later when your looks go bad.  Live in is a problem because of the commitment phobia it feeds, not wrinkles.

Good discussion...Anu, I am not sure if we will agree...but just to say a bit more about how I Iook at it... The question of commitment is realted to insecurities if it is not there...So growing old by itself is not the issue..even if La is maried she will get old... the point (I think) khushi is trying to make is... does she want to grow old without the commitment from her partner that he will be there when she does...

Now one can argue that there is no permanency in marriage either and that is true... but at least there is an acknowledgement  of an intent...a contract has been signed...(leave the exceptions out)...

As I said... Khushi puts it in a simplistic form...so that the target audience can relate to it...but the concept did not look that different to me...! 

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post Anu!

Loved the list...
I m nt a gr8 fan of Rabba ve but in dat scene it was beautiful..The concern in his voice n eyes it make anyone melt...
Her insult was over shadowed by his smile   while remembering the day's events...Not even cared 2 explain dat...
La was cute n funny!
This man looks smoking hot even if he is in 60's look
Goatwa drama ended here...hope it wont hav another sequel!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gud post...now i knw that dupatta makes sense...how many times its been on arnav now its khushi 😳
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes anu..it was actually the best rabba ve so far..so tender and soft!compared to the rest of the moments..i know the budha asr looked hotter,and i cud see him about to burst into laughter..😆

yeah i loved that end bit where we have khushi playing aman from Kal ho na ho 🤣 the best one was where la asks asr "bas bas,yahin rukiye,kitna hua??"when he's buttoning his vest..🤣🤣 you should bot skip the look on arnav's face!!!!he's like *what the hell!!*  barun did it to the T,

needless to say he looks uber hottt!!😳

Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC, fantastic...this time with a stress on the fantastic..post.

Re-lived the rabba ve arhi moments through your writing. Will be back later with edits and/or my take but had to do an instant gush as your post just brightened my day even better than a cuppa Nescafe.

p.s. chamkeli on crack🤣🤣 

ahahaha!! Anu i loved ur post! ur right an old ASR is still a smoking ASR (be it with pipes or cigars it doesn't matter)!!! 

and i found that small gesture of asking if she's ok such a milestone in their relationship!!! when he first asked her that he was at fault and felt guilty now he is generally concerned for her well being and therefore Khushis reaction is different too!!! instead of a looong repetitive bhashan she just nods and walks off...

sigh!!! sweet dreams and moon beams!!!
realraul2307 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: izanami

Oh. My. God. Is that...ASR...in GLASSES? *fans self, faints* Oh man, imagine if that guy was your college professor. Would you be able to look at anything else, much less your books?

LOL🤣 I will defintely have full attendance for that class!! But also totally flunk that subject because i will be drooling all the way!!!😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great great post!!
I was remembering each and every scene of last night's episode while reading this and it brought a huge smile to my face.
How can this episode be sooo beautiful.. Really!
I loved the ArHi scene yesterday and yes, thanks to CVs for giving us a dreamy weekend. I don't know how I can live without drooling over the scenes. Gosh.. I can't wait for Monday.. Rabba Ve all on Khushi & Arnav = Dupatta.. I love it!
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

I do not take exception with Khushi wanting La and ASR to get married.  I take exception with the notion that the only way to keep a man when a woman gets older is to make sure she is married to him.  If this is the case, then the only reason why Khushi's bapu is with her amma is because he is married to her, otherwise, he would have left her a long time ago to cavort with younger women.  As a married woman, I know why I got married and it wasn't so that my husband would be FORCED to stay with me when I got wrinkles.  

I think Khushi is trying to relate to Lavanya and make it easier for her rather than going into deeper meaning of marriage...She did try the other ways as well which didn't let her point get across...And now see how smartly she made her understand the point...