16th September Uttaran WU

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my goodness... you are funny, ...but dont say iccha will die, we want to see tapiccha 's  kids in their garden playing and tapiccha veerathore watching them, and nani repenting on her deeds...and other elders happy...
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks watchserial...!!!!!
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  At last, Tapasya repented for her sins??  Then probably leap is not too far.
Abommi thumbnail

thanks for the update yaar...

Tapu got good sense now...

n precap awesome 

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Thanks for the update!

But why should iccha die? I don't think she will die, but may face complications during childbirth , but eventually everything will turn out good.

Even if iccha dies, why should veecha baby go to tapasya? Do you think veer will allow his pyaar ki nishaani to go to tapasya's hands? never!

Nothing will happen to iccha and all this apshagun is just to scare the viewers. And we also had an article saying that Tina will continue in the serial post leap.

I guess, naani will do something to iccha on the Godh bharai day which may trigger complications during child birth. 😕
harshdb thumbnail
thanks for the update.
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update
voiletnikki thumbnail
nothing will happen to iccha , she is lovable girl for every one. if iccha die this serial become flop. pls dircetor dont do like this  
nirankesan thumbnail
who asked nani to caome for iccha function. is jogis brain cells are working.. every one is shameless in this serial even jogi