Pratigya

16th september - Review

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi MKAPians,

superb episode,👏 due the last segment 😃 

P did well to caution kesar against G n told her never to give chotu to G ...good , well done P...👏...n Kesar was thinking how could she say no bec G is 'chutki daadi' 🤢  N KN , the same old ridiculing of P ...😡 n is it just me or did anybody felt the BG music n the way KN said about K marrying again a bit strange...i mean we know K won't even think of another girl , but what was the need of dragging K in it ...😡 ...KN could have talked about himself 🤢 or did he think of ridiculing P further n show kesar that P is essentially a woman like her n amma who will be discarded when K thinks that he had had enough fun with her 🤢 😡  N KN declared that he knows his brother !!!!!! he may know a lot about K , but he doesn't know K' s love for P

G 🤢🤢🤢  she missed out K in her complaints about the family to SS...wonder why ???????? 😡 n the CVs r showing G as a girl who don't know anything but is busy flexing her new power n riches without knowing what's happening , as we can understand from GD n P's dialogues...a girl who thinks that she has the power ...n can do as she pleases...but her continued physical abuse of the servant points to her bad personality n no amount of childishness can cover up for what she did , hitting the poor boy with stick 🤢  the boy seemed a little bit angry at the end 😊 will we see him going to police ? 😕

n SS 🤢 either he doesn't want to provoke P n thus provoke K or he thinks that he may not be able to counter it if P really traps them in the hands of law...he is definitely wary of P  ...that we saw the day when he forged the papers for G's age so that P can't do anything ...he made sure that he is safe...😡

loved GD who showed G what's happening n how the family is not liking her n distancing themselves even from SS...n advised her to see n understand n not be blind in her power...but alas it fell on deaf ears...

komarsh ----------they seemed genuinely happy after so much tension...n the family is ready to be lenient on their values just so that komal n her child  is safe ...it showed the difference between SS n prof...SS discarded his values for his own selfish pleasure ruining his family , but here prof n dadi is gonna discard their values to keep their hope alive for the future n not to stress their family especially their DIL...

n now the LALLANTAP scene of tonite's epi...G, how dare she ...😡 clearly power has gone to her head ...but she tried it on the wrong person ...😆 n that too complaining about P to K 😆 not just that , her reason for her disgusting deed of hitting the poor servant was hilarious ...n she had the audacity to ask K to tie up P...😡 n K exploded...👏 he told her to get out n we got to know what all things G think of herself ...that she is the owner of the house n she can do anything...that she will go to SS n complain about K...ha, u don't know K , beta...K loves SS, although now that unflinching love is wavering too ...but he is not afraid of SS, like KN...loved K's expression when she called the boy 'do kaudi ka naukar' n servants should behave themselves...his expression clearly mocked her as if saying 'u were a servant too  3 nights back!!!'...too bad P came n stopped K from splitting G's head open ...n K called her 'laalchi nagin'...😆 good work n words P 👏 G is not worth killing n wasting time for...  the last stare of G n K...K was violently angry...dunno what to make out of G's expression 

and really felt odd  when P too was calling the servant as gunga...atleast she could have asked him his name ...maybe she don't know that he can talk...

⭐️  of the day - undoubtedly KST 👏 👏 👏

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is fast dhakarn 👏 Thanks a million. 😃

I like the way you explore each and every scene and explain the underlying messages so aptly. Superb review and yes liked the epi a lot, things have started to change now. Krishna was seen coming back to the Niwas after exploring new possibilities about work. And finally G got her dues from Krishna, she was left dumbfounded and was probably realizing that who she actually is, may be not, may be she may now plan to throw kriYa out of the Niwas, per uski itni aukat kahan 😆

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab job😳
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice review!! 

i too got this feeling from KN-Kesar scene and his rant about K that maybe its a hint for K's future... Hope and pray i am wrong. But this CVs. 😕 either KN's predictions will come true or maybe there will be some issues between Kesar and P 

i think G is intrigued by that servant's behavior.. that he never complains or says a word when she hits him so much.. feel there is a curiosity in her and that will make her fall for him 

hussainramso thumbnail
A third bigamy track?????? I hope not !!! How many times can they try the same phormula?
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can say with confidence that Krishna will never ever do a 2nd marriage as he loves his Pratigya too much!😃 

U can ask carisma2 or look at her post and u will be reassured that Baba will never ever do that to his Babu 😃
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dhanya excellent review dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️u r a review queen
hmm seriously ganga is going mad why the hell she complaint about prats to krishna 😡but loved the way kst put her at her place

i seriously think its only k who can handle his father

i am waiting for mahaepi wanna see ss reaction to komals miscarriage poor soul will loose her child

dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

This is fast dhakarn 👏 Thanks a million. 😃

I like the way you explore each and every scene and explain the underlying messages so aptly. Superb review and yes liked the epi a lot, things have started to change now. Krishna was seen coming back to the Niwas after exploring new possibilities about work. And finally G got her dues from Krishna, she was left dumbfounded and was probably realizing that who she actually is, may be not, may be she may now plan to throw kriYa out of the Niwas, per uski itni aukat kahan 😆

Thanks bro 😃

hmm, she may try to throw kriya out or would plot against kriya...by the looks of it...or she would play a kikeyi here n force SS to throw Kriya out but all this would depend on the family's n SS reaction to komal's miscarriage
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suk4

Great comments, i loved the last part as well, it was good to see K let some of his anger out on G, and she deserved it and much more.  If she must have these tantrums, i hope she stops beating that poor boy and remember her own background.
Komarsh, nice to see them getting along.
KN, he really gets a buzz out of spoiling Kesar's mood whenever she's getting along ok with P, and he actually wants K to have a 2nd wife so he can have his 3rd - his logic would be, if SS and K can do it, so can I - pathetic, but Jaswant's doind a fab job😳

thanks yaar 😃

yes, she was a poor , how-will-i-live, all-r-mean-to-me-when-i-haven't-done-anything kinda girl n suddenly she is so over excited n wrongly confident that she goes n hits a poor guy...she seems to have forgotten that she too was a servant 3 nights ago n the same P came n rescued her from thakurain once 😡

yeah, JM is fab 👏 n i think the scene was unwanted ...what's the need of dragging K in there ? 😕
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

Nice review!! 

i too got this feeling from KN-Kesar scene and his rant about K that maybe its a hint for K's future... Hope and pray i am wrong. But this CVs. 😕 either KN's predictions will come true or maybe there will be some issues between Kesar and P 

i think G is intrigued by that servant's behavior.. that he never complains or says a word when she hits him so much.. feel there is a curiosity in her and that will make her fall for him 

thanks yaar 😃

well , i have full faith in K...he is only P's 😳 but i think it was to show some misunderstanding or rift between kesar n P, as u suggested...bec kesar is confused as to why P touched G's feet n yet told her not to accept her n not to give chotu to her...😕

wish she falls for him n leave our K alone...😆...she never complained to SS about K , while she complained about everybody else...😡

that boy definitely is intriguing