Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D (Page 8)

bs8889 Senior Member
bs8889
bs8889

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@nishkala: 3 girls indeed..c hw girly our ranbir's reactions hv become..Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriashreya789imnowhereanantanantPreet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-divyasnunknown2341soaplikerladdoo598

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs8889

@nishkala: 3 girls indeed..c hw girly our ranbir's reactions hv become..Tongue

ranvir's expression looked hilarious in dis scene ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaPreet078-Reshmi-laddoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@Sonia:Nice one...LOLLOL I noticed Ranbir's expressions and laughed when i saw the scene...But the pics and your take on his expression made it more funnier... LOLLOL

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 17 September 2011 at 2:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789Smita17Aanchal15Noaddictladdoo598

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
today's epi was d best epi of navya till date...dis proposal scene was just hayee Day Dreaming ..it was d cutest proposal scene i have seen onscreen...d actors lived d character in dis scene..it qas beautifully done..both shaheer n soumya did a wonderful job...the hesitency shown by anant before d proposal qas so cute..d way he was scrathing his hair i was aww...n wen wen navya seeing him in dis condition said anant tum ye kya kar rahe ho mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai d expression of confusion n tension of anant gone mad was LOL (as aaph said maine suna tha log pyar me pagal ho jate h aaj dekh bhi liya Big smile ..must say she is a awesome actress)..how romantic anant made a ring for navya aww Day Dreaming ..naya u lucky girl..everything was just perfect d proposig, d hug, anant holding navya's face,it was dreamy n beautiful..loved d classroom scene...anant staring navya n navya being aware of hos gaze..d friendly chhed chhad..loved d way wen she left d classroom angrily looking at anant n anant controlling his laugh...d way she turned back n anant showed her d ring was cute n dreamy Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoNeha07bs8889shreya789shanukit007Preet078Noaddictdivyasn-Reshmi-unknown2341soaplikerladdoo598pixiegirl

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
@ Sonia...LOL...poor guy,Ritz should seriously think about Appy now,Appy has indeed become a kabaab mein haddiLOL

Edited by nishkala - 17 September 2011 at 3:06am

Savithacraobs8889Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictladdoo598

sooraj_Nfan Groupbie
sooraj_Nfan
sooraj_Nfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Originally posted by sooraj_Nfan

Just one question ..Sorry to ask . What is Anyalicious ? never heard of it..
Hey dear...let me answer that...Analycious is one of the many words invented by us phangurls..as we have delicious similarly there is Anyalicious...it means filled with supperb, awesome, outstanding, and..all othe adjectives...ANYA momments...
This word is only found in the phangurls dictionary...

ok thanks . Now what is phangurls ? I think main pagal ho jaunga. You all have a new Navya dictionary ..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Preet078Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Hey dear...let me answer that...Analycious is one of the many words invented by us phangurls..as we have delicious similarly there is Anyalicious...it means filled with supperb, awesome, outstanding, and..all othe adjectives...ANYA momments...

ok thanks . Now what is phangurls ? I think main pagal ho jaunga. You all have a new Navya dictionary ..LOL

yeah,Sooraj,even I want to knowConfused..What is phangurls?and who invented this word?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_NfanPreet078Noaddictladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

yeah,Sooraj,even I want to knowConfused..What is phangurls?and who invented this word?

@ Sooraj n nishkala... Phangirls are those women who have a very large crush on any character of show ...

sooraj_Nfansupriadivyasnladdoo598pixiegirlf.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index