Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishkala thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sooraj_Nfan

ok thanks . Now what is phangurls ? I think main pagal ho jaunga. You all have a new Navya dictionary ..😆

yeah,Sooraj,even I want to know😕..What is phangurls?and who invented this word?
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishkala

@ Sooraj n nishkala... Phangirls are those women who have a very large crush on any character of show ...
sooraj_Nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishkala

Thank u ..Koi toh mere saath hai ...otherwise I was feeling left out ...
sooraj_Nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ Sooraj n nishkala... Phangirls are those women who have a very large crush on any character of show ...

ok thanks !😃

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesoem topic.. i agree..!
da epi rocked...chooo cutee..!
anantt haayyee.. luving him more n more epi by epi...
Savithacrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, thank you for the wonderful analysis 👏 I've not watched the episode but will definitely watch the repeat telecast...I guess i've missed watching one of the best episodes of Navya 😭
Anant proposing to Navya!!!  wow how romantic 😳
supria thumbnail
Oh Tanu...how i missed ur post yesday at the start of the canteen scene...wanted to know ur take on the way ananth looked navya straight in the eye after she told him the relationship had to end n what he was thinking...

n coming to friday's eisode...thanks to the cvs for having some mercy on us n granting us such a great Anyalicious weekend after so much of kanpur n meeta ma torture...the five friends are back n how!! 

ananth's kabab mein haddis (namooniyan) r actually proving to be the actual bones that he desperately needs for support at crucial times...like they did in convincing navya not to give up without a fight...n their expressions are simply awesome...i watched the episode so many times, apart from AnYa's chemistry...

Shaheer...is simply the best...n Soumya is herself doing a great job...her eyes ...loved the huggy buggy n the way he held her head n looked deep into her eyes...n the end...when she left the class...the expressions they gave each other...he knows she's dying for that ring...the feelings behind that are so so very genuine n pure n innocent...n the way he assures her its only n only for her...oh tanu...i almost relived the episode reading ur post...n ur writitng adds all the finer aspects which i miss...how i love these two n ur posts...am yet to come out of anyaland...hope they will succeed in winning over all the loonies!!!

n did u notice ritz trying to close appy's mouth once, then second time after anatha blurted out 'will u marry me?' loud n clear...as beautiful as their head banging against wall @ navyas place  just before the kanpur trip ...
supria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savithacrao

Tanu, thank you for the wonderful analysis 👏 I've not watched the episode but will definitely watch the repeat telecast...I guess i've missed watching one of the best episodes of Navya 😭
Anant proposing to Navya!!!  wow how romantic 😳

dont miss it for anything...i havent got enough of watching it...i dont know how many times...while u r in anyaland, u must try not miss the expressions of appy-ritz-ranbir in the entire episode...
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Tanu, thanks for the nice description. It was a nice episode, worth all the wait we had for the past few weeks.

Shaheer and Saumya, were gr8 today. They atually made is feal, what both the couple where going through. Thats the greatness of this serial and the actors, u can feal for them and feal like them.

I am not worried if the answer given by navya is yes or no, bcoz today when she said, How could u think, I would ever refuse u? U just had to tell me, and u need not ask me?...I dont think, I need any answer after that. 👏 to the dialogue writer, for thinking out of the box and giving us such a wow dialogue.

Renu and Mohan:  feal sad for their individual lives. But thats how it is, in reality, there r many Mohans and Renus in this world. And plzzz like shaina and Urmi said, am not for their past story,and not for their future too, simple bcoz, then it would be more than co-incidence, and truly not realistic. Mohan-renu future story not my cup of tea. ( shaina, I would yukkk and tuuu tuuu at that)

I liked to hear Mrs Navya Mishra Bajpayee...simply  sounded like a nice violin playing in the background. I wish the  whole world changes too in this dept, a married girl be allowed to retain her surname before marriage and add the additional surname after marriage. 😃 ( I have been among the lucky few who has not changed her surname after marriage, coz I got married into the similar surname family 😛)

Isha: glad u siad u would like to enjoi each episode as it comes, see does it not make a difference?

f.s.m thumbnail
what will be anant reaction when navya says YES ?😍😍😍😍😍