Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Count me in with you Zombie sisters - AM ALSO In ANYALAND... and not exactly functioning well this weekend...:)

My Hubby still cant get over the fact a) I am watching a serial,... b) Going nuts about it.,..!!!

He can certainly join the MAJNU CLASS... on gosh that proposal and her asking for time - Shaheer's expression - the hurt and then understanding and tenion - twirling hte ring as she leaves... reminding her he is being patient for her and cant wait and at the same time tryin g to tempt her!

:) Is that ANYALICIOUS or what?

I cant wait to see how ANANT reassures Navya re the family ... at least he can say DAs and Nimi and Mohan will always be supportive and that he is there for her..???

Monday come soon!!!!!!
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@judi..then, post na,...would love to read u go on appreciating him...waise, yesterday's epi should prove to be inspirational...am waiting for your post , ...impatiently..😳

yeah di im back 2 IF after 5 dayz...was nt feeling well due 2 high fever nd cold...nd back 2day nd got 2 knw tht yest was a amazing anant epi...😍so rushed 2 YT nd saw it...it was indeed a never miss out epi...πŸ‘luved ShahAnt n yest epi alot...❀️the way he proposed navya nd specially the ring nd the galz teased navya as navya bajpayeee...totally it was a AnYalicious epi...

awww im glad tht u lik my postz...πŸ€—i thnk ther r sooo many talented persons here 2 post it everyday...πŸ˜‰
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was very enjoyable.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone for the wonderful replies..πŸ€—As always your comments were brilliant, as I have said many times before- I enjoy reading your replies more than writing my posts..And they never fail to humble me to the core..So once again thank you for the encouraging replies..Really means a lot to me..I promise I will try to do individual replies tomorrow..

@All: Saw Shaheer's JD dance..Poor thing looked tensed..LOWED how Vaibabhi and Farah's comments to him were all about him being so sweet, looking so sweet..Chocolate hero's charm ka asar hai..πŸ˜‰
I am still confused about what he and Abhash were supposed to be..Leafs?πŸ˜†
Kash he got to wear a normal costume..Just imagine how droolicious he would have looked if he wore something like Sushant- a black shirt (unbuttoned at top) and a black pant..☺️
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ tanu ...i dont of others if shaheer wear black shirt (unbuttoned at top) I just pause d star player .adore him ..😍 πŸ˜den i dont want to c his performance ..or any one else ...
later on if i come out of shaheer land , den i will definitely c his performance .
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=laddoo598]How adorable was today's episode!!πŸ˜ƒ A magical AnYalicious episode after what feels like an eternity..I am still grinning as I write this post..Phangirls, today is our day to rejoice!! πŸ₯³

Anant's dimag ki ghanti goes "Tung!": We start from where we left off yesterday..Happy Appy and Ritz try to explain to Navya that giving up before she even put up a fight to save her and Anant's relationship is plain old stupid.. Anant perks up at the unexpected support (Poor dude is always being made fun of by the gangπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and puts forth some very solid points to Navya..I nodded my head along when he said their respective parents are behaving like angry tantrummy kids, instead of lending a patient ear to what they have to say..So true really, so far we have yet to see the any one of the parents (excluding dukhi aatma senior) having a heart to heart talk with AnYa, giving them a chance to clarify themselves, trying to understand their POV..But then Navya shot back with a reply just as equally solid- Why would the parents allow them to continue their relationship and do as they please? Anant was still refusing to see things from the parents' POV..He went on about how parents should have faith in their upbringing and its is not fair how parents always assume their kids are up to no good..None of them were wrong, each right in their own way..And then jaali Anant ji ki dimag ke batti!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was so surprised while I understood that he wasn't planning on proposing all this while..It was while arguing with Navya that he realized that lack of official commitment was probably the biggest pet peeve of the parents..πŸ€” And so came the idea of trying to talk to Navya's parents to let them know of his honest intentions..Thank heavens majnu realized he ought to ask Navya first..ROFL at Appy's "Pyaar me log pagal ho jate hai suna toh tha lekin aj bhi dekh toh liya" when lover boy was selecting twigs all excitedly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Big Question: Anant did not go down on his knees, AnYa weren't at a romantic place, he did not have a solitaire for her, the whole affair wasn't grand, yet for me this proposal couldn't have been any better.. πŸ˜ƒ You know what I LOWED about Anant's proposal? Its that he wasn't cool and confident while popping the question..Poor thing was so awkward and scared at the task of proposing..And it is so natural to be scared..For a 19 year old it is downright daunting to put himself at such a vulnerable situation..The fact that he was surrounded by classmates wasn't helping either..πŸ˜† Navya was  worried seeing him get all scared, and frantic like that and told him that his behavior was scaring her out too..And then lover boy told her to shut up and blabbered out "Tum mujhse shaadi karogi Navya" in super sonic speed.. *Phangirls all around the world die and go to AnYa heaven*☺️☺️ Poor Navya was probably thinking whether she heard him right and right on cue lover boy says "Tumne suna na Navya, kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?" Haiii this was pure magic! 😳❀️"My Heart Goes All Dheem Tana" only added to the magical feeling..I was grinning from ear to ear when Anant pulled that ring out of his pocket..Navya's expression were perfect -utter shock at first, to be replaced with joy, tears of happiness!!😳 Haiii they looked shooo cute!! Hahaha loved how the classmates and the gang looked even happier than AnYa..Jumping up and down from canteen tables, cheering on Anant, begging Navya to say yes??πŸ˜† BTW the girl in purple who says 'Mera jawab haan hai Anant" is the representative of phangirls..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Moving on, Navya forgot all about being the devi incarnate she and melted to a puddle courtesy lover boy's charm..After all who could say no to Majnu Anant Bajpayee??πŸ˜‰ I was shocked to see sharmili Navya saying "Idiot! Bilkul pagal ho tum..Aur isiliye main tumse itna pyaar karti hoon" in a crowded canteen where everyone present was listening to their conversation with baited breaths..The things you do in love, Navya jee being vocal about her feelings in public, the sheer shock!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† The most aww-worthy dialogue of the day had to be Anant's "Tum man jao baki puri duniyao ko main mana lunga" God I love him when he is all tough and comforting like this..😳 After much beating around the bush where Navya shyly says what was the need to ask, Anant knows her answer already, blah blah, she finally had to say "Theek Hai", simple because lover boy would not take anything but a clear and straight "Yes"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the whole crowd erupted with happiness..Hahaha it was like everyone was a phangirl in that canteen!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Anant of course and envolped Navya in a bear hug and suddenly Navya the devi took over Anant's Navya.. Although Anant's Navya was still fighting to break through and hence even though she asked for more time, she (for that matter of fact even Anant and the gang too) knew very well her answer would still be yes..πŸ˜ƒ ROFL Anant you tease!! You did not give her that ring so that she says "Yes" just to get the ring at least..πŸ˜†

Mohan isn't too fond of his pavitrata & GFN Gautam:
Mohan why do your intentions keep swinging back and forth like a pendulum..πŸ˜• I am having a hard time trying to decipher whats truly in his mind now..Now he seems eager to have a baby..Thank God Rama has moved on from her lovey dovey mode to jasoos mode..She has no intentions of doing any gutur gu..Usse toh chudail ko dhundna hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†On the other hand, Gautam is still a cheating creep..No surprises there..Just felt bad for Renu..Very eager to see what exactly plays out between Mohan-Renu now..πŸ€”

Mrs. Navya Mishra Bajpayee:
Yeah, reading that title gives me the creeps too..😳 But the classroom scene with the two namuniyas pulling Navya's leg was ultra cute..Loved the little aankh micholi between AnYa..Him staring at her unbashedly, and she fully aware of his transfixed gaze..😳😳Haiii shooo shweet!! I loved Appy's naughty expressions when she caught the little gutur gu between the love birds..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Ritz teasing about Navya's name after marriage was equally as phunny!! πŸ˜†Anant's proud and happy expression, and Navya's mortified, shy reaction to Mrs. Navya Mishra Bajpayee was so cute!! Although I am in no hurry to see Balya Vivah in this show, still couldn't help but grin like an idiot while watching the scene..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved how Anant was trying hard not to laugh at Navya when she got thrown out of the class..I was so expecting him to start beating poodlebir with a book to get thrown out of class too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But he settled for tempting her with that ring again..I swear I had the mental image of a donkey with  dangling carrot in front of it during this scene.. Maha adorable from start to finish..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Random Musings:

1)I was in splits seeing Ranbir's expressions today..From the hand clasped over the mouth (so like a girlπŸ˜†) when Anant proposes to begging Navya to say yes, hilarious!!🀣
2)AnYa definitely filled up their quota of PDA..Anant hugged Navya, held her face in front of a room full of people..πŸ˜‰
3)CVs used all the BG songs today..My heart goes all dheem tana first, followed by Pehla Pyaar Hai, and Muskura do to end things with..πŸ˜›
4)Shaheer was outstanding today, I can't praise him enough..Soumya too complimented him well..😊

That's all from a happy phangirl's side today, as always likes/comments much appreciated..[/QUOTE]Hey laddoo aka Tanu! just looove reading ur takes on NAVYA. 2 b true , since da day 1 I came across da forum by fluke ,I hv been luking 4ward 2 ur posts on evryday episodes. Though cm across da forum by fluke , Ijoined it just 4 da sheer pleasure of bing surrounded by like minded ppl 4 ANYA. Oh! BTW, am Betsy,  very very new 2 da forum. Man I tell u , dis place is pure heaven 4 ANYA fans,me included obviously. I never in my wildest dreams thought dat there wud b looneys 4 ANYA like me. Frnds at my wrk place think me crazy 4 talking ab't ANYA all da time,my hubby calls it his SOUTANπŸ˜†. My son(8yrs old)luvs commenting on my expressions while watching da episodes n really thinks it funny disturbing me during da episode just 2 c me seething in frustration on b-ing disturbed. Inever miss out on da repeats too ,if possible. Evn though am very happily married,I cant stop myself drooling over SHAHEER n I just luv SOUMYA. She's da 1st fmale lead on TV whom Ireally luv 2 watch. Not 2 4get their on n offscreen chemistry ,I 2 pray like all ANYANS dat they really trully fall head over heels in luv(I 1der if all da lovey dovey stuff dey do on screen doesn't leave it's effects offscreen, howzat possible?). Waited 4 ur take on thursday's epi..but found it missing.No complains as u very b-u-t-fully made me happy vid ur post on da last episode. I still can't stop myself smiling like a luvlorn fool vn ever I think of da friday epi.(which is all da time,like NAVYA said). GR8 GOING GAL! 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Betsy: Welcome to Tanu's posts (I'd welcomed u to the forum on another topic)...I am happy that you decided to join the discussions...Looking forward to see u more active...
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Betsy: Welcome to Tanu's posts (I'd welcomed u to the forum on another topic)...I am happy that you decided to join the discussions...Looking forward to see u more active...

THANX YA! most imp.ly itz gud 2 know dat u r a malli ( dats wat ppl in chhattisgarh call us KERALITES.)like me. I wrote da same in an an'ther post too.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Hi, Betsy...
Welcome, to the forum...u seem to belong to our MWK (Married with kids) group...πŸ˜ƒ...am, sure, u will have a wonderful time, here , discussing the episode, with so many, obsessive Navya, fans..., Looking forward , to your posts...πŸ˜ƒ,
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Betsy! Welcome to the forum..πŸ€—You will feel right at home since everyone here is always going all Bekaboo over AnYa..πŸ˜ƒI know what you mean by being made fun of because of Navya..My bro will intentionally stand in front of the TV, or make loud noises to distract  me just to get me all riled up..Sigh so much cruelty!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†