Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D - Page 13

shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashwinomathew

@All- THANX A TON ,GUYS. DIS 4RUM JUST ROCKSSS. BTW, was it only me or sm1 else also noticed da green Tshirt guy in da last epi.,walking 4m da opp.side wen NAVYA was b-ing sent out of da class? Dat spikey guy was actually sitting in front of NAVYA during da teasing session. I 1der how he got 2 cm out of da class while our majnuboy couldn't? Any takes?

There is a spread thread which provide this info...๐Ÿ˜‰

btw than fr reminding about it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly welcome Betsy to the forum, I am sure you'll have a whale of a time like rest of us fellow AnYans.

@ Tanu & Asha, about JD, felt totally sorry for Shaheer. Using my comments from another post...

Firstly, the song sucked, then the choreography sucked and finally the costume sucked the most ๐Ÿ˜ก

The judges were looking cofused during the performance trying to figure out what the story was, like me ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish they had chosen a lively number with proper dance steps, and not jumping around like monkeys all over the stage. Abhash's performance was also very mediocre. Shaheer actually performed quite well given all these drawbacks. He would have performed far better had it been a proper dance routine and not this outlandish theme. Even Farah commented that this is the first time she has seen such a theme in a not so flattering way. So that says something about the story...

Poor Shaheer, he was really stuck in a bad situation and could do nothing about it, felt really sorry for him. I hope he gets another chance soon to prove once again that he is a great dancer after all.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Betsy...Welcome to the forum..
I am sure you will have a great time here..as we all are one crazy group of ANYA fans...
@Geeta..I agree ,Shaheer did a good jod considering all th other factors you mentioned...the costume was so uncomfortable..I am sure he would have been great in a peppy number for sure.even Aabash didntdo that well to be true...
I am sure he will get much more chances to provwe himself dear..he is a rising star of the TV industry..so he will soon be invited in all such shows and events ...just waiting to see more from him now...
@All..looks like we dont have any spoilers this week(pls PM me if I am missing something)...actually we have some scenes left from the last spoiler and also the annagiri hs beenrevealed, so i guess this should be enough for this week..
Had a free weekend, actually kept it easy just to relax before i start my clsses from tomorrow, and i went over most of the the epi's from  the engegment track to the birthday..navy i love you( i know it sounds crazy)..just enjoyed reliving the momments..and really i fell in love with our ANYA all over again...ANYA Rocks...
hoping to see more good epi's this week...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love all ur post and as u said the episode was super adorable and thanx for a wonderful post
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Betsy...

a big big n warm welcome to the forum..๐Ÿ‘u have come here at one of the most happy anyalicious moments๐Ÿ˜ณ...n hope u will make regular posts...u know an episode here cannot be considered complete without coming to the forum, reading tanu;'s takes n the posts of many pther amazing writers out here...its the first time that me too is so crazy abt a romantic story on tv... thats bcoz ananth-navya r simply the best n the most realistic couple so far n their innocent love touches u so much..at times the ANYA fever gets so strong that u wud not even be able to sleep without thinking of them...n all this is only because of the lovely chemistry that Shaheer n Soumya have...touch wood ...kissi ki nazar na lage...as it is we have lots of ppl like rama n sagun waiting to make an entry to shake Anya world...see u soon sharing lots n lots of anya moments out here with al teh amazing ppl in this forum...u have a lot to catch up here...shayaari, pics, fun segments, n diary pages...try to get to read them all n ull love the forum as much as u love Anya!!