Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@All - THANX YA, 4 DA WARM WELCOME. IT SO FEELS LIKE A HOME COMING. MY LUCKY STARS I CAME ACROSS DIS 4UM OR ELSE I WUD HV BEEN PULLING MY HAIR(WATS LEFT OF IT.) WAT WID NO 1 2 UNDERSTAND MY CRAZE(mind u am using very polite word 4 wat I actually feel)4 DA SHOW. MY HUBBY N SON R NO HELP AT ALL. N YES 10 O'CLOCK AM DA QUEEN OF DA DOMAIN. COME WAT MAY.๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by ashwinomathew - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
Welcome Betsy,How come so many Keralites are liking this show?Is it because of Navya's long hairs that they feel connected๐Ÿ˜‰

@ All...Has anyone tried buying kurta's and kurti's like Navya...Earlier her dresses used to be so pretty and colours were so different,not to mention those combinations๐Ÿ˜ณ..
I  desperately tried to,and succeeded also๐Ÿ˜ƒMost of her dresses are pretty but I really loved one particular dress,the one she wore when she was trying to convince Anant to accept for the roka, standing on that valley...after that Anant drops her in the college and goes missing only to be found unconcscious.I got one such combination dress for myself ...it is tooo...pretty.It was difficult to get and I did my own mixing and matching ๐Ÿ˜‰...it has come out nicely..๐Ÿ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All: I am lucky that my husband is again busy at work...I am able to watch Navya without any disturbance...Well...My mother in law will be with us from November...So I will have company to watch the show...We had already connected a receiver in her bedroom which will give all her favourite reginonal channels...But she is interested in watching my shows eventhough she has less knowledge abt hindi and I will have to explain each dialogues...I'm sure that we can add another entry in AnYa fan's list as she loves love stories...I can foresee my husband's looks when he will see both his mom and wife screaming on Anant's majnugiri...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Asha: Agreed!! Wish they would have given Shaheer a normal choreography with normal costumes..It would have been so much better..Plus Abhash wasn't as good as he usually is..๐Ÿค”

@Mridula: Only child and all huh? Ditto here, I am up for watching it with anyone who will not make fun of the show, needs to be as crazy about Navya to watch the show with me..I have gotten all of my cousins addicted to the show..If not for anything else then they all watch the show just for drooling at droolsum..๐Ÿ˜›

@Nish: *Raises hand all eagerly!!*๐Ÿ˜† I lowed that particular salwar kameez you are talking about..Agreed Navya wears the prettiest kurtis ever..I have always loved her clothes..Finally a heroine who is not dressed like a sari/jewelry store mannequin..I have gotten a couple of suits stitched which were heavily inspired from her clothes, and they all turned out to be super pretty..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Resmi: Maybe you could open an IF ID for saasu ji too..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Betsy: Welcome to d forum..i'm sure u'll luv it here..i joined d forum abt 2 months back n hav been completely hooked since..๐Ÿ˜›..it's become my virtual home..n i hope it'll b d same for u..๐Ÿ˜Š..hv fun!!
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
@bs8889- THANX YA 4 da welcome. Its very overwhelming,really. Well I guess, da proverb," BIRDS OF DA SAME ..." might hv been written 4 us ANYANS.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Betsy .  You will have fun in this forum.  Enjoy
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Betsy-welcome to the forum!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashwinomathew

Hey laddoo aka Tanu! just looove reading ur takes on NAVYA. 2 b true , since da day 1 I came across da forum by fluke ,I hv been luking 4ward 2 ur posts on evryday episodes. Though cm across da forum by fluke , Ijoined it just 4 da sheer pleasure of bing surrounded by like minded ppl 4 ANYA. Oh! BTW, am Betsy,  very very new 2 da forum. Man I tell u , dis place is pure heaven 4 ANYA fans,me included obviously. I never in my wildest dreams thought dat there wud b looneys 4 ANYA like me. Frnds at my wrk place think me crazy 4 talking ab't ANYA all da time,my hubby calls it his SOUTAN๐Ÿ˜†. My son(8yrs old)luvs commenting on my expressions while watching da episodes n really thinks it funny disturbing me during da episode just 2 c me seething in frustration on b-ing disturbed. Inever miss out on da repeats too ,if possible. Evn though am very happily married,I cant stop myself drooling over SHAHEER n I just luv SOUMYA. She's da 1st fmale lead on TV whom Ireally luv 2 watch. Not 2 4get their on n offscreen chemistry ,I 2 pray like all ANYANS dat they really trully fall head over heels in luv(I 1der if all da lovey dovey stuff dey do on screen doesn't leave it's effects offscreen, howzat possible?). Waited 4 ur take on thursday's epi..but found it missing.No complains as u very b-u-t-fully made me happy vid ur post on da last episode. I still can't stop myself smiling like a luvlorn fool vn ever I think of da friday epi.(which is all da time,like NAVYA said). GR8 GOING GAL! 

Hey betsy, Welcome to d Navya Forum, Good hear ki u r a addict of anya...

Hope u will enjoy in this forum...๐Ÿ˜›
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
@All- THANX A TON ,GUYS. DIS 4RUM JUST ROCKSSS. BTW, was it only me or sm1 else also noticed da green Tshirt guy in da last epi.,walking 4m da opp.side wen NAVYA was b-ing sent out of da class? Dat spikey guy was actually sitting in front of NAVYA during da teasing session. I 1der how he got 2 cm out of da class while our majnuboy couldn't? Any takes?Edited by ashwinomathew - 12 years ago