Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishkala thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hey Betsy! Welcome to the forum..๐Ÿค—You will feel right at home since everyone here is always going all Bekaboo over AnYa..๐Ÿ˜ƒI know what you mean by being made fun of because of Navya..My bro will intentionally stand in front of the TV, or make loud noises to distract  me just to get me all riled up..Sigh so much cruelty!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I know what u mean ...for me it is my children,so I shut them in a separate room with something very lucrative ๐Ÿ˜†...so that they don't even realize that I am actually having some "MY time" watching Navya.They feel very insecure and jealous otherwise because of this TV serial..๐Ÿ˜†sometimes my little one will want to drink water 30 times within that 30 min just to distract me๐Ÿ˜†

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Nishkala, water 30 times and also ' loo' , that also, 30 times, all during Navya telecast, isnt it? Har ghar ki kahani...same same.

Recently someone asked my daughter what r the cartoons u watch? and she said, Barney, teletubbies, chota bheeem , doraemon and anannnth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I did  not know where to look, coz the person, knew about Navya, and knew how much I hate watching serials.

A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Anchal 4 da warm welcome. I couldn't feel more at home n-e-where else but da 4um,  wht wid my obsession 4 ANYA. N  Tanu(can I call u so?), I totally agree wid u . V should go against cruelty to ANYANS.What say?                           
ashakd thumbnail
@Betsy, welcome to the forum. Hope u have a chilling time with all of us.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nish: *Sigh* Guess we are all in the same boat..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†Its so adorable that they are jealous of Navya grabbing all of mommy's attention..Bless them..๐Ÿค—

@Asha: Awww she thinks Anant is a cartoon??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† *Sigh* At least your little one is not embarrassing you intentionally..My brother knows I don't like it when I have to go to dinner parties on weekdays..Say we are at someone's house, as soon as the clock strikes 10, he will start telling everyone in the vicinity to let me watch Navya on the TV cause otherwise I will be very grumpy later on..Its one thing he is right but what is the need to let everyone know of the same??๐Ÿ˜ก

@Betsy: You can call me Tanu..Arre yar this zulmi duniya will never understand us..Better we unleash our obsession within the forum only..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
nishkala thumbnail
@Asha,๐Ÿคฃso sweet...So Anant has become a cartoon character for our kids,may be CN or POGO should really create a cartoon character like him...that would be interesting๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Tanu..My Husband knows that I will become grumpy if I miss Navya so he has stopped insisting on going out for dinners at night on week days๐Ÿ˜†...But then yesterday also I refused to go out because of JD and everyone was astonished as to why would I do this for JD...then obviously they understood๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Welcome Betsy to this addictive forum. Hope u'll have great time joining in some wonderful discussions around.

@all I m an exception in this 'Kahani Har Ghar ki'. Absolutely no-one to distract me during this half an hour.Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nish: OMG the exact same thing happened to me yesterday..Usually I will let my dad flip through the channels, if and whenever I watch JD, during the commercials..Yesterday he saw me hanging on to the remote and he asked me why I was so keen on watching JD..Once he saw Shaheer he sighed, gave me a smile dripping with pity, and left the room..๐Ÿ˜†

@Mridula: Please pretty do tell what you do to keep your family members from disturbing you while watching Navya..The only thing that works for my bro is bribing..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail

@Nish, yeah I know how difficult it is to put off going out and dinners outside, no one seems to understand, why we want to stay home and not enjoy a night out.

Thank God it is only mon- to fri, am able to concentrate on other tasks, sat and sun.

@mridula, lucky u, no disturbance. But sometimes, getting others to join u and drool together at the tv screen, has its own share of fun.

@Tanu, saw JD, and thats the first time I was watching it. Never seen it before. But Shaheer put up a brave front inspite of having to dance to a weak ,crumbling concept, and a no good choreography. They never utilized his talent at all. They created a mess of the whole act.
imnowhere thumbnail
Tanu u'll be sorry to know that I have no siblings.๐Ÿ˜ณ U should be lucky enough to have someone to bribe away. So far as my parents are concerned, they know preety well that I am the king of the forest during this half-an-hour, so no use battling๐Ÿ˜† And I prefer not watching Navya with someone other than one who's from my generation.

Watched JD yesterday, but the concept of the act did not give much scope for dancing. I did not like it much.  And the costume added to the discomfort. So I found it just okay, but not what I had expected.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago