Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Echo Asha on ur opinion about Renu-Mohan past or future link-ups. I was against such thing right from the time there were talks on such possibilities. That all the youngsters of the show are commerce students and that too from the same college(except Nimisha) already seems too much of a co-incidence. I am not ready to accept R & M being linked in any way other than two familiar faces as they studied in the same college may be with a difference of a year or two.Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Echo Asha on ur opinion about Renu-Mohan past or future link-ups. I was against such thing right from the time there were talks on such possibilities. That all the youngsters of the show are commerce students and that too from the same college(except Nimisha) already seems too much of a co-incidence. I am not ready to accept them being linked in any way other than two familiar faces
as they studied in the same college may be with a difference of a year or two.

Thanks Mridula, we already had a coincidence with ravi and anjalee, one more coincidence would be difficult to digest for me. Thank u once again.

And haan thanks for the adda on  thursday nite, would have loved to fill it more, but had a busy friday, so couldnt add on. 😭
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

Hi Tanu, thanks for the nice description. It was a nice episode, worth all the wait we had for the past few weeks.

Shaheer and Saumya, were gr8 today. They atually made is feal, what both the couple where going through. Thats the greatness of this serial and the actors, u can feal for them and feal like them.

I am not worried if the answer given by navya is yes or no, bcoz today when she said, How could u think, I would ever refuse u? U just had to tell me, and u need not ask me?...I dont think, I need any answer after that. πŸ‘ to the dialogue writer, for thinking out of the box and giving us such a wow dialogue.

Renu and Mohan:  feal sad for their individual lives. But thats how it is, in reality, there r many Mohans and Renus in this world. And plzzz like shaina and Urmi said, am not for their past story,and not for their future too, simple bcoz, then it would be more than co-incidence, and truly not realistic. Mohan-renu future story not my cup of tea. ( shaina, I would yukkk and tuuu tuuu at that)

I liked to hear Mrs Navya Mishra Bajpayee...simply  sounded like a nice violin playing in the background. I wish the  whole world changes too in this dept, a married girl be allowed to retain her surname before marriage and add the additional surname after marriage. πŸ˜ƒ ( I have been among the lucky few who has not changed her surname after marriage, coz I got married into the similar surname family πŸ˜›)

Isha: glad u siad u would like to enjoi each episode as it comes, see does it not make a difference?

Haan yaar.  I am hoping that my rationalizing button on my mind gets thrown out and get to enjoy each epi as it comes.  No more hurting my gray cells any moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
imnowhere thumbnail

Thanks Mridula, we already had a coincidence with ravi and anjalee, one more coincidence would be difficult to digest for me. Thank u once again.

And haan thanks for the adda on  thursday nite, would have loved to fill it more, but had a busy friday, so couldnt add on. 😭

It's always a pleasure reading u all than writing myself. We were already missing Tanu's post but I was not ready miss all others who post only as comments and replies. So I came up with mine.
Thanks for being there.😊
ashakd thumbnail
Isha, every body has 10 different opinions and cvs, cannot plz all. They r walking down a thin line, balancing all. So far they have impressed us, which explains why we r still here.

Mridula: bangalore does rock na????? ( read in another post u r from Blr). My fav city in India. Hey no need to thanks, shall be there anytime for u, if time permits.

Savithacrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

dont miss it for anything...i havent got enough of watching it...i dont know how many times...while u r in anyaland, u must try not miss the expressions of appy-ritz-ranbir in the entire episode...

yeah sure Supria, I'm also one of those crazy Anya fans who watches the cute Anyalicious moments again n again 😳 So will definitely watch the Friday episode 😊
imnowhere thumbnail

Mridula: bangalore does rock na????? ( read in another post u r from Blr). My fav city in India.

Not from, Asha but currently in Blr. It has just been 6 months that am here and I have begun to like the city. But no choices over homeland for anyone, at least for me hun.😳 I miss my homeland.
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Ah, thank u...Tanu..missed u, loads...πŸ€—

What can I say, every phangurl has already , voiced, my feelings..☺️.
But, I can say this, Shaheer, n,, Somya...were, coruscating, today...simply, unrivalled...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't thank u enough, CVs...πŸ˜ƒ

Another, thing , to add, is that, the after effects of this epi, were astoundingπŸ˜†,...I am still, in a daze...my mind, seems to have ,ceased functioning, rationally...,it is oscillating, between, proposal, n, classroom scenes.😳.and, thanks to all this...all the dishes, that,  I prepared, today, turned out to be, ruinous...eventually, Hubby, adviced me, to take a break ,( from churning out, inedible dishes,).. for a couple for days, dream abt AnYa, and ,be my normal self, by Monday..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Am,now, worried, what profound effects, will all forthcoming  Anyalicous episodes, have, upon me...😡 
Edited by Aanchal15 - 12 years ago
arhirocker thumbnail
guys plz go to this address and vote 4 anya...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Television-Best-Jodis/191382827600427?sk=wall
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aanchal...u sound  like a true blue AnYa fanπŸ˜ƒ..What a treat of an episode😳