Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D - Page 6

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Nishkala  i understand ur POV , actually after watching sbs segment ..I think it just off screen bcoz how anant propose navya in canteen ...Like most of gal  i m also want if someone propose me , place not be crowded , deir must be light music , candles etc...😍But after saw yesterday i have no  complaints bcoz cvs present so well I even forget dat i was  thinking day before  canteen was not all appt place for proposal..May be bcoz i m still in anya land ..It is not prefect but seems everything prefect ..
I no my point is not justifiable but still kya karo dil hai ki maante hi nhi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great post Tanu...Loved Majnu's proposal...The scene was very realistic and magical...If a 28yr old preg lady can spend the whole night rewatching the video, what will be the state of the junior bunch and FB babes...

@Nish: The proposal wasn't pre planned...He made a sudden decision when he realsied that the parents wont approve the realtionship unless its official...Otherwise he would've arranged a surprise romantic set up along with a real ring...We all know how best he is in planning surprisesπŸ˜† I'm glad that it wan't pre planned...

@Nidhi: 2nd entry to add on our Tarzan's luck list..The guy got a hug from Renu di...
sweetiesaumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@laddoo:Today I hav only one thing to say... wat a cute, sweet, n perfect episode!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜Š such a sweet AnYalicious episode... after so many days. n again a very-very -very nice analysis as always.. so cvs finally managed to play our most awaited n most desirable.. My heart goes all dhintana. extremely happy to hear it after so many depressing episodes. My heart too really went dhintana n bekaaboo.. & these 2 people anant navya (specially anant).. how much more adorable can they get?? every dialogue, every expression was super adorable... haaiii m totally into AnYaland...πŸ€—πŸ˜
nishkala thumbnail
@ Reshmi and Preet...I know what you both mean...but I can't let go my mean self so wanted to point out some  thing πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...see,I am becoming like Swastik pictures ke CV's

@Soniya...Three girls...perrrfectπŸ˜‰...bechaara Ranbir hangs out with these two girls all the time,Anant being in Navya's world and Harry being rafoo chakkar most of the time.Sangati kaa asar ho raha hai..πŸ˜†

@ Tanu...Lovely post,it seems most of you are still in the dream world,so you guys are behaving so awfully weirdπŸ˜†...Freaky Friday isn't it?πŸ˜† Anant is indeed using his traditional management style which he has learnt from his babaji,as you aptly said "Donkey with a carrot" mantra.
let's see what Navya has in store for Anant nowπŸ˜‰

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nishkala: 3 girls indeed..c hw girly our ranbir's reactions hv become..πŸ˜›

Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bs8889

@nishkala: 3 girls indeed..c hw girly our ranbir's reactions hv become..πŸ˜›

ranvir's expression looked hilarious in dis scene 🀣
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sonia:Nice one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I noticed Ranbir's expressions and laughed when i saw the scene...But the pics and your take on his expression made it more funnier... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
today's epi was d best epi of navya till date...dis proposal scene was just hayee 😍 ..it was d cutest proposal scene i have seen onscreen...d actors lived d character in dis scene..it qas beautifully done..both shaheer n soumya did a wonderful job...the hesitency shown by anant before d proposal qas so cute..d way he was scrathing his hair i was aww...n wen wen navya seeing him in dis condition said anant tum ye kya kar rahe ho mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai d expression of confusion n tension of anant gone mad was πŸ˜† (as aaph said maine suna tha log pyar me pagal ho jate h aaj dekh bhi liya πŸ˜ƒ ..must say she is a awesome actress)..how romantic anant made a ring for navya aww 😍 ..naya u lucky girl..everything was just perfect d proposig, d hug, anant holding navya's face,it was dreamy n beautiful..loved d classroom scene...anant staring navya n navya being aware of hos gaze..d friendly chhed chhad..loved d way wen she left d classroom angrily looking at anant n anant controlling his laugh...d way she turned back n anant showed her d ring was cute n dreamy 😳
nishkala thumbnail
@ Sonia...πŸ˜†...poor guy,Ritz should seriously think about Appy now,Appy has indeed become a kabaab mein haddiπŸ˜†

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
sooraj_Nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey dear...let me answer that...Analycious is one of the many words invented by us phangurls..as we have delicious similarly there is Anyalicious...it means filled with supperb, awesome, outstanding, and..all othe adjectives...ANYA momments...
This word is only found in the phangurls dictionary...

ok thanks . Now what is phangurls ? I think main pagal ho jaunga. You all have a new Navya dictionary ..πŸ˜†