Navya

The proposal- AnYalicious =D - Page 4

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Imagine what we would have FELT - HAD THERE BEEN NO SPOILERS!!!

We would have all been sooo tense about the impending 72.5 hours!!! - Thats for SURE...

So please guys - BRING ON ANY SPOILERS>>>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post as usual Tanuu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Today's episode was so so anyalicious ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am still in Anya land ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shaheer's acting , his looks and gaze can melt any girl's heart ๐Ÿ˜‰

When I was watching Navya , my hostel mate passed side by . She is seeing Shaheer and Navya  for the first time and on the TV proposal scene was going on . She stopped and started saying , " please say yes to Navya " and she commented that she will say Yes only . How can she reject the character played by such a handsome actor , and both of us were blushing Embarrassed

She is now planning to go to Mumbai - in search of  Shaheer ๐Ÿ˜† and I may accompany ๐Ÿ˜†
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
now have to wait for 2 days...omg...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanuuu๐Ÿค—  amazing post like always & the epi im still in AnYa land dnt think ll b get out of it b4 monday ๐Ÿคฃ u hv xplained evry thing sooo beautifully i hv nothing much to say,Kintu Navya r kach theke erokon answer xpect kori ni,bhebe chilam she might break our lil manju bajpai's heart but they way she react on tht moment i was start jumping ๐Ÿคฃ & was thjinking if she said "NO" it ll b her lose as there is a huge line of girl who cn happily accept his proposal โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ& the way he proposed tht moment was best than any other proposal  cute adorable jst like them ๐Ÿ˜ณ mashallah & yes loved the way whole gang support Anant & also the teasing of Appyritz tooo cute.. abour Renu di&mohan bhai i guess they could recognise each other but bing mature & sensible they bcos strangers for each othr & mayb mohan bhai saw gudiya & get to knw renu di moved ahead now he should do the same & today my heart broke to see how happy she was with tht creep๐Ÿ˜ก she trust him now ewww ๐Ÿคข poor di

god bless u
naththu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณWHOOA๐Ÿ‘ 2DAYS EPI WAZ FULL OF LUVโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜, I JST CUDNT TAKE OFF THE SMILE FRM MY FACE๐Ÿ˜ƒ... PYAAR KITNA SWYT HOTA HAI.. THE BG SONGS R STILL ON IN MY MIND. I WISH I HAV A BF LYK ANANT.
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ...Amazing proposal .. and no words to describe the joy...
can't wait for part 2 - acceptance by Navya๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ...
Anant & NAvya were at their best! ... Loved everyone & everything today ... including the vine whose twigs did the needful for our Majnu's instant creation! Awww... how romantic that isโ˜บ๏ธ!

Just waiting for long talk & accepance ... bas Itna hi! ...
bs8889 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

@Sonia: Thanks for the lovely reply hun..Sowyii for making your sister think you are mad..My family has given up on me long back..They don't even tease me anymore when I laugh, gasp, blush while watching Navya..๐Ÿ˜† Yupp as you said,this episode ended the week in the best way possible..Now I will be a happy phangirl during the weekend..Waise I am concerned about Ranbir too..He is reacting like girls too!! Nahin!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: Me 2..he spends most of his tym wid Ritz n Appy..coz our Majnu is busy chasing his lady luv n Harry is always missing..now d side effects r showing..did u notice him joining d Ritz-Appy hug ven Navya said "thik hai"..Harry plz cm back n save our Ranbir..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bs8889

@bold: Me 2..he spends most of his tym wid Ritz n Appy..coz our Majnu is busy chasing his lady luv n Harry is always missing..now d side effects r showing..did u notice him joining d Ritz-Appy hug ven Navya said "thik hai"..Harry plz cm back n save our Ranbir..๐Ÿ˜†

Vaise, it is all Ritz's fault, She should be hugging Ranbir first na, then Appy!
Sometimes I think they forget they are a couple๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Ranbir  and all other boyfrnds in that college will be in spot now... every girl will be OOohing & Aaahing about Majnu Bajpai's proposal ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spdp

Vaise, it is all Ritz's fault, She should be hugging Ranbir first na, then Appy!
Sometimes I think they forget they are a couple๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Ranbir  and all other boyfrnds in that college will be in spot now... every girl will be OOohing & Aaahing about Majnu Bajpai's proposal ๐Ÿ˜†

U bet on that..Ritz has already demanded Anant 2 train Ranbir 2 b like him..poor guy..his best friend has made things al d more tough for him..๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by bs8889 - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spdp

yaa shaina..when Anant was going to kanpur..Ritz was like i wish ranbir could learn somethings from you..after this proposal.. i guess every girl will want their guys to be ultraromatic like our majnu..sabko is proposal ki wajah se apni girlfriends se taane sunane padenge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†