Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Siree I know re..I have not been able to put those pics..But kya karu SP walo ne HQ 2 din bad upload kiya tha...and you are right ...About the last hug and this one...See this one is specially for you...

Ab toh maafi dai dyon please😳

hehehehe..srush me dekho kaise smile kar rahi hoon ye pics dekhke..

sp walon ko maro goli..

N dekho me all dancing wancing..

First hug ke liye...👏
Second wala hug ke liye..

N me not narraz with u anymore..n lub u more than infinium infinity..
N chalo buchii karlethe hai..

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MR21

Loved the caps Srushy...🤗...n the title too...
What an episode😳...every bit is worth watching...
JK Meena Kumari...🤣
Dushy sarcastic words to JK...What an actor Sushanth is..brilliant is the word👏
And the hug😳...how natural it was and it was an epic kind of a thing...gulaal is aa gone case😆...
Coming to the brat😳..he is such a dindora...
Loved MB...his happiness when he learnt abt water from Devdi...n his manaoing part with Giga...Vassy is just like his father...
the smile on gulaal face😳...how she is happy for vassy...loved it...manasi was so good in that scene...

Geeshu🤗...Loved the gifs...my fav is first one...

Hi Ramya🤗🤗
It was an awesome epi..and the happiness of watching it together is just 😳
Everybody was brilliant..JK, Dushi and Sudhi in their evilness, Giga in her sulkiness, Vassy in his belief and Gulaal in her conviction and MB in his happiness...
Gulaal toh bas is a goner now..she has now ceased to be Nirja and is not totally smitten by Vasant...and you are right Vasant is sooo like MB...all the trio are just too good👏
And brat toh bas brat hai😳
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Srushy, just read your comments...so Kesu threw a tantrum in the kitchen because Gulaal wanted to practice with another Krishna????? LOLLL!! This I have to watch!! Kesu is just...😳 Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chweetu

hehehehe..srush me dekho kaise smile kar rahi hoon ye pics dekhke..

sp walon ko maro goli..

N dekho me all dancing wancing..

First hug ke liye...👏
Second wala hug ke liye..

N me not narraz with u anymore..n lub u more than infinium infinity..
N chalo buchii karlethe hai..

Oye tu akeli kyun dancing wancing...hum sab saath mein dancing
.and Buchi😲 Hum katti kab thhe re??? and love you to infinity toh banta hai na...

and both the hugs were sooo na?? kya karen ...Gullu is one lucky girl
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Srushy, just read your comments...so Kesu threw a tantrum in the kitchen because Gulaal wanted to practice with another Krishna????? LOLLL!! This I have to watch!! Kesu is just...😳

LOL...aisey hi thodi na brat bulatey hai usey...heehee!! And at that Time Gulaal was not playing Rkmini..she just stepped in  during the final show, as the girl playing Rukmini was not there or something...but yes...Kesuda actually had went all mad and PB was so concerned about his anger...and that actually reminded me that, the first time Gulllu saved him from PB, PB had told Gulaal that you better not pamper him or he will dance on your head!!!...Such Prophecy did she deliver that day!!😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Srush, hope ur fine.
So its been a long time na, yeah I feel so.
So coming towards the episode, today/yesterday was when she first extended the hand of friendship to Kesar, as we have discussed quite a long time ago, that he was the one & only to notice the wound and give her the medicine(i think), here too Vasanth is the witness.
Today I saw the glimpses of the present Gulaal, when she said "Bhagwaan mila hein, ab paani bhi milega", and when Kesu announces "Gulaal ki baath sach nikli" I think from there the foundation of his belief on her"jo Gulaal Kahegi wahi sach hoga" was set.
And about the vamps/villans of this show, they are ...but not exactly, yes Sudha was a plain vamp but due to her frustrations, JK, because she was blinded with the love for her children, but remember how much we loved her later😆 and Dushyanth, the once evil, who turned a saint later, a character with such a contrast to himself, We always use to say that Vasanth was the connecting link between Gulsar, but the root cause has always been Dushyanth, he paved the way for them in every sense and finally it became literally true by his verdict as the sarpanch, who tried to save their relation from breaking, even if the DV broke, the three month's trial period played a vital role.
So on summarizing:"Dushyanth took away Vasanth from her and gave her to Kesar"(yeah I know it sounds rude, but this was what happened...😳)

Thank u so much Srush dear🤗
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL...aisey hi thodi na brat bulatey hai usey...heehee!! And at that Time Gulaal was not playing Rkmini..she just stepped in  during the final show, as the girl playing Rukmini was not there or something...but yes...Kesuda actually had went all mad and PB was so concerned about his anger...and that actually reminded me that, the first time Gulllu saved him from PB, PB had told Gulaal that you better not pamper him or he will dance on your head!!!...Such Prophecy did she deliver that day!!😆

😆 These chotu Kesu Gullu scenes are something I am really looking forward to because at the moment we are getting to know Gulaal better...the way she was and just what Vasant really meant to her...the kind of place he held in her life - when he was alive and even after he died. I really want to see the way Kesu was and I find it very interesting that he did not just develop feelings for her after he returned from the city. From the time he was a child he was possessive about her...in a sense crazy about her and that did not change in any way...in fact his feelings for her intensified ten fold when he grew up. Obviously when he was child, Gulaal and the elders found his ownership over Gulaal cute and adorable but little did they realize that this was not an attachment he was just going to grow out of na? I think MB was the only person who saw the signs early on and every time he tried to make Gulaal see that things between Kesu and her were not just Black & White...and that things could get very complicated in the future, Gullu just brushed everything under the rug...

Can't wait...this is just the beginning😃
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oye tu akeli kyun dancing wancing...hum sab saath mein dancing
.and Buchi😲 Hum katti kab thhe re??? and love you to infinity toh banta hai na...

and both the hugs were sooo na?? kya karen ...Gullu is one lucky girl

Tumne maafi manga tho maine socha ki hum strangers..hai....isiliye phir se buchii karne ko kahan tha maine..😕
N yup..gullu is one lucky girl..do hugs..n do camels..n do hqandsome hunks..n do do marriages..😲😕sach mein..u(we) envy gullu..😕😳

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Siree I know re..I have not been able to put those pics..But kya karu SP walo ne HQ 2 din bad upload kiya tha...and you are right ...About the last hug and this one...See this one is specially for you...

Ab toh maafi dai dyon please😳

Wow...I loved this image 😍
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: alanta

Hi Srush, hope ur fine.
So its been a long time na, yeah I feel so.
So coming towards the episode, today/yesterday was when she first extended the hand of friendship to Kesar, as we have discussed quite a long time ago, that he was the one & only to notice the wound and give her the medicine(i think), here too Vasanth is the witness.
Today I saw the glimpses of the present Gulaal, when she said "Bhagwaan mila hein, ab paani bhi milega", and when Kesu announces "Gulaal ki baath sach nikli" I think from there the foundation of his belief on her"jo Gulaal Kahegi wahi sach hoga" was set.
And about the vamps/villans of this show, they are ...but not exactly, yes Sudha was a plain vamp but due to her frustrations, JK, because she was blinded with the love for her children, but remember how much we loved her later😆 and Dushyanth, the once evil, who turned a saint later, a character with such a contrast to himself, We always use to say that Vasanth was the connecting link between Gulsar, but the root cause has always been Dushyanth, he paved the way for them in every sense and finally it became literally true by his verdict as the sarpanch, who tried to save their relation from breaking, even if the DV broke, the three month's trial period played a vital role.
So on summarizing:"Dushyanth took away Vasanth from her and gave her to Kesar"(yeah I know it sounds rude, but this was what happened...😳)

Thank u so much Srush dear🤗

Hi Alanta...🤗🤗...yeah it feels like a long time...
You always give me a new glimpse in the KG equation...
The root cause of Gulsar being Dushty...we all know Gulsar not being possible without Dushty's Dusht deed...but the way the way you put it in bold is just the summarization of how KG came into being that they did in the end...KG were always unique, but their coming together was made possible by Dushty...
Thanks yaara🤗🤗