Tip Tip barsa Paani!! - EPI 15 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chweetu

Oye tu akeli kyun dancing wancing...hum sab saath mein dancing
.and Buchi😲 Hum katti kab thhe re??? and love you to infinity toh banta hai na...

and both the hugs were sooo na?? kya karen ...Gullu is one lucky girl

Tumne maafi manga tho maine socha ki hum strangers..hai....isiliye phir se buchii karne ko kahan tha maine..😕
N yup..gullu is one lucky girl..do hugs..n do camels..n do hqandsome hunks..n do do marriages..😲😕sach mein..u(we) envy gullu..😕😳

Hum strangers...haye re whatever gave you this idea
and yesh yesh...and not two..even the third marriage which the CV did not show us😡...and two camels??? really..I want one tooo😳
Originally posted by Geeshani

Wow...I loved this image 😍

And we love you...Hai na Siree😳
Originally posted by Anjalg

😆 These chotu Kesu Gullu scenes are something I am really looking forward to because at the moment we are getting to know Gulaal better...the way she was and just what Vasant really meant to her...the kind of place he held in her life - when he was alive and even after he died. I really want to see the way Kesu was and I find it very interesting that he did not just develop feelings for her after he returned from the city. From the time he was a child he was possessive about her...in a sense crazy about her and that did not change in any way...in fact his feelings for her intensified ten fold when he grew up. Obviously when he was child, Gulaal and the elders found his ownership over Gulaal cute and adorable but little did they realize that this was not an attachment he was just going to grow out of na? I think MB was the only person who saw the signs early on and every time he tried to make Gulaal see that things between Kesu and her were not just Black & White...and that things could get very complicated in the future, Gullu just brushed everything under the rug...

Can't wait...this is just the beginning😃

@ Bold...True ..it was never that...not that he saw Gulaal and fell in love with her beauty...he was mesmerized by that, time and again, yes!! but she could have looked like Duggu and still the guy would have been gazing her..For him she was GULAAL...and that was THE alpha and omega for him... IT was the most unreasonable thing yet the most powerful reason he had!!
lovely post shrush paani aa hi gaya...what to say about magical powers i started watching gulaal with thhis epi  was like😔😕...i was not at all attracted to the show nor to the chemistry nor to the cinematography just coz of the concept bringing water from the payal😲...i always wanna know how on earth cv struck this idea😕...it would be ok if mawari had come in  gulaal dreams and said this is the place where ppl will find water or may be she gets an intuition that the water is somewhere beneath but payal waala concept was larger than life...but now since i love kes-gul i see this show in the different angle its so good to see vasant and gulaal found the life and bring life to the village..
lovely image geesh i love the same expression NB and ali gave wen gulaal fainted these two actors really enacted well hats off but still my fav is chota kesu

ok me back to studies