Tip Tip barsa Paani!! - EPI 15

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein AA Gai๐Ÿ˜›

And Me missed the caps of the last episode...Chooo Chooorrryyy!!

Will try to post on this thread but ek caps toh banta hai..Isliye daal deti hoon

Toh shuru karen aaj ki kahani!!!

And as we saw, there was something 'Chhi chhi' between Dushty and The Dayan, ofcourse, good they did not explore it further, but I guess, it did give a more 'evil' edge to Dushty, which made it more probable for us to believe that he could throw his helpless brother in water, and molest his widow!!
just look at his overtures and behaviour with Sudha!!

And These caps are not for Sudhi, But For the sheer brilliance of the whole set, so beautiful it is...It is not built as a castle, MB's house is very 'house like' ..but still its beauty takes my breath away..

And this scene made me wonder that whether it is the artistic brilliance that made the CVs use the 'Sky like' glasses on the door or a 'blooper'??๐Ÿ˜†

And again..*sigh* they made the Dayan run the whole distance, so that we will have the full view...

The Dayan and uski Nautanki Saaas...and Sudhi bin budhi asking her 'aap soyi nahi?' arre bina budhi ki Sudhi, dikhta nahi she is sitting there with her hand on her forehead, ab woh ullu toh hai nahi, who would sleep with her eyes wide open๐Ÿ˜ก

But chhado in dono ko...aaju baaju ka decor dekho..especially the orange jar on the left, it looks like a lamp in disguise na??

The 'Mina Kumari' of Talsagra, doesn't she look like, any minute she is going to start singing 'Na jaao saiyaan, Chhuda ke baiyaan!'๐Ÿ˜›

And again Kudos to the DOP and the actor...they took such a concentrated view of his face and he exudes such sheer evilness!!

The way he looks at the two nautankis barging in his room and as if asking 'Why did you disturb me from my Gulaal FBs๐Ÿ˜ก!!'๐Ÿ˜†

And Boy...he IS JK's son in taunts na...when he says that he had rather marry the enemy as now he cannot trust friends as he looks at Sudha..he so knows na the chugalkhor must have told JK..

And Sudhi on her evil plan...Idiot takes the help of Gods for that..what a selfish lady!! She would rather have the whole Talsagra starve and die than to let Gulaal have her way!!

Saathi haath badhaana Saathi re!!

E lo!! Idhar bhi shuru ho gaye!!

I just loved these! They are so naturally bonded, without words, without any overtly professed declaration!!

And this actually made me wonder that how come bin budhi Sudhi had dug up so deep down to bury this idol๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
The Eternal Couple *ducks from chappals from Anju*๐Ÿ˜›

E lo! Isko badi fikar hai...Kucch pata toh chalta nahi!

He so knows na ..that she kept the idol!! Ishmart hai Dushty!!

And I love how MB refuses to listen to the pandit and stupid villagers, that where you find God, you make his abode...and asks Gulaal...'Teri Shradha kya kehti hai, beti!'
Gulaal made an impact when she said she will not eat or drink, till they find water...'Paani ya Pran!'

And I love Gulaal's speech...the more she got into this, the more she got convinced..the girl who laughed at the mere thought of this is now ready to stake her life for this...

The way she said, 'Bhagwan mil gaye!! Ab paani bhi milega!' I love how the CVs have interpreted the whole thing into two ways,...The people who wanted to find God and shun life, and people who found life in God...

And she came, she spoke and she conquered...her biggest conquest!

and the second biggest!

And the crowd dwindled...but these two stood rock solid in their belief!! The bond which bounded them beyond the logic and reasoning of life and death!

And I am going tomorrow to Mumbai and get hold of this DOP and make him wear my mojris!!

He looks quite handsome na...Mother India ka pose lag raha hai!!

Oye hoye!! chooo chweet!

And The CVs did have a penchant for reality na..I mean look how deep they have dug!!!

And finally their bodies did give in!!

But it is when your efforts end that the power of belief and the scope of miracles begin!!

Iss bechare ka toh 2 months mein exloitation hi kiya tha CVs ne..poor fellow was always surrounded by dhool mitti and now kichad! Look at his nose๐Ÿ˜†

He had been searching for Nirja to find water like a mad man..and he found Nirja and she found this...the ultimate triumph of his efforts, ultimate test of his beliefS!! and he passed with flying colors...but still look at him..this moment he is just savouring the first touch of water on his fingers!!

And I did not notice it this way..But when Anjumanju pointed out, it did fit in...that Vasant let Gulaal have the last stroke!! As if giving her the prize!! That last kick to the goalpost!! I mean it is the most un-chivalrous thing to let the girl do the work and stand there like a barge pole...but still this scene made it look like the most chivalrous thing !!

and here it comes! I swear as Siree Said, it had that feeling which we cannot describe!! So good it felt!

And just look at him!!

And Chaitu said it, this shows you why Gulaal was 'The wall' till the end...Just look at this hug, the way they came together, was legendary...

Just look at her!!

and right now, more than the happiness over the water, they are rejoicing on the triumph of their love, which has overcome all the barriers and stood rock solid and just fortified with this!

-Srushti- thumbnail
And E lo!! 3-3 loudspeakers nikal pade dhindhora pitne!!! and what exactly were these nikkammes doing when those poor duo were digging the mother earth out!!

And he takes the word dhindhora so literally!! he even takes the thaali to bang and announce๐Ÿ˜†

And The engine finally finds his dibbas...me again wondering, where exactly were these dibbas after he returned...the only instance I saw them was when they got him drunk once and the second time during the Panchayat voting!! otherwise there were no dibbas, only Dubloos๐Ÿคข

What exactly are they doing...???

And he is sooo happy...and did you notice...Devdi and Kesar said the same thing..not 'We found water!' but 'Gulaal was right!' ...Kesar toh we know how always felt it...and Devdi told this to MB...both man so trusted her na..

And look at this man..so happy to share it with his bro..'Usey Manaana padega!' he so knows Giga would have to be coddled...

And the same man after Giga just brushes his happiness off and puts his own enemity first!

And ye dekho Kabaab mein haddi!!

Vasant is sooo gooda fella na...I mean see the genuine way he hugs Dushty...no complaints or grievance that he had not trusted Vasant's belief and not come there to dig the well!

Chance pe dance!

And Gulaal!! I sweat this one expression so puts life into the character,,the moment she found water, she ceased to be Nirja...she became Gulaal...all painted in Vasant's colour, happy because he was happy!!

And I so love this one..she is almost fainting but still has a smile on her face...

And she faints

Owww...Kesu in Kesar Colour!!

And Gulaal ...

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
                                Comparison GIF images ๐Ÿ˜Š
epi 14

epi13
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
srush..๐Ÿค—I loved today's epi.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I can't choose one..but am loving all d epi's..๐Ÿ˜ณbecause there is d flow..n d connection from one epi to another..๐Ÿ˜ณ
I swear sushanth is such a good actor..I just hated him for those expresssions  he gave sudhi..do u think..dat sudhi's jealousy is out of their friendship in badi haveli..๐Ÿ˜•d way he said..tum bhi badalgayi ho..I felt that they knew each other even b4 d marriage..of ramu n sudhi..n am I thinking..in a paapi way..๐Ÿ˜ญ
N loved d jar..n as u said..its like giving d reflection of light..๐Ÿ˜ณ
N h sudhi is plotting..dushy's meet with gullu..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ.n u can relate to her character to be evil n mean by d treatment she has given woman who has come to take water..so its greedy nature..that makes sudhi to do all this..๐Ÿ˜•
N I loved h sushanth did a gesture..when JK enters n asks his meet about gullu..arrrh..such a recklessness to mommy.n dat joke..๐Ÿ˜ณbut it is giving straight stroke to sudha k..what do u think..am I loving her..naah..I am trying to find ways..to get her insulted...in d other ways..u know what I mean..๐Ÿค”
N then sudhi..doing..arrh..she is greedy woman.so can do anything..๐Ÿ˜ณ
N I loved h they showed dat idol issue..n loved gullu's speech..such mein sudhargayi..๐Ÿ˜†
N I loved h they showed them together..n it is significant from that scene..that tehy arre edsigned to be one another's strength..๐Ÿ˜ณ
N I loved h d waterwa came..n hug..๐Ÿ˜haan..it is out of their joy..n its because their beleif has turned out to be true..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณd hug is a delight to watch..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
N then ur golu..ghooming n announcing..๐Ÿ˜†
N loevd h Mb kissed forhead of Devdi..just out of affection..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
N jane ko boo aa rahi thi..when rewa informed d JK.n giga clane..๐Ÿ˜†
N then I loved h MB wanted to manao giga first..N I loevd MB's acting during d manao machine..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
N I loved d end scene..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
N I am admiring gullu's chaarcter for that FB..after achieving d NIRJA title..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณn as u said..she has already given everything in vasant's name..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I loved h everybody ran esp vassy..n I hated dushy for that mauke ka fayda..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
I loved d post n caps n love u to infinite infinity..๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Srushhhy!! I think I have said this a thousand times but I loved this episode because it laid the foundation for the future!!๐Ÿ˜Š

I might be wrong here but I don't think there was anything illicit going on between Dushy and Sudhi, I think he would just overstep the bounds of this devar bhaabhi relationship by flirting with her and getting all touchy feely but I don't think there was anything beyond that. Mind you...Sudhi can be the ultimate flirt what with her come hither looks and nakhras directed at Dushy! Jealous she was...well, firstly she was losing her flirt companion and secondly the girl she was losing her flirt companion to was better than her in every way. Gulaal was probably younger than Sudhi, had managed to win the heart of everyone in the house, was definitely a sweeter and better person and most of all...had become the object of everyone's fascination...

Loved the conversation between Dushy and his mother! Queen of taunts warring with the King of sarcasm! I know he is the anti hero here (won't call him the villain just yet) but when he was having fb's of Gullu...he did not have such an evil look...he looked like a man truly smitten though! Loved the way his eyes shifted to Sudhi when JK asked him if he had been to Gullu's room and I loved his quick sarcastic responses. He knows his mom well na? He knows that his mom likes seedhi baatein...so Dushy was laying it down for her as seedha as he could!! This was my fav part:
JK: Tu Gulaal ke kamre mai kyu gayaa thaa?
Dushy: Lagan kii baatn karne
JK: Lagan?? Kiskee lagan kii baath?
Dushy: Gulaal aur mera lagan...aur kiskaa lagan??๐Ÿคฃ
SMACK!! Bullseye...his laughter was pure evil sarcasm...almost like he was thinking - ho gayaa? can I go back to my fb's...

The scene where Gullu and Vasant find water still gives me goosebumps...something so surreal about that scene. The way they collapse...but the minute their fingers touch wet mud...its almost like an electricity passes through them...Vassy's expression is priceless. I don't have words for Vassy's gesture...he lets her break the ground one last time allowing HER to be the one who makes the water gush through! NOW THAT IS CHIVALRY! He wants her to finish what she started... Any other man would have hit the axe to the ground himself...but Vassy wanted her to do it. He just stood there calmly...made it look like..behind every successful woman, there is a man...It was the sweetest thing!

So Gullu has not eaten for days, is tired, hungry and on the verge of collapsing YET that smile does not leave her lips and her eyes do not leave Vasant, In fact, even when she closes her eyes...she sees Vasant and gets his fb's...this is what he meant to her...his happiness was her happiness. Kind of laid down the foundation for why she was so passionate about fulfilling his dreams and what they meant to her. I know this is going to sound cheesy but I loved the MP enacted the whole collapse...could she have made it look any more natural???

Sorry...I know this is a looong post but I really loved the epi...no dragging, no long unnecessary dialogues, no beating round the bush...she came to find water and she found it!!

Geesh: Love the comparisons as always...you capture the right moments and time them beautifully and Srushhhy...thanks for the caps. Truly make the story come alive!๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Comparison GIF images ๐Ÿ˜Š

epi 14

epi13

Geesh me sooo lvoe you...BOTH Are sooo damn damn damn goooddd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Mein AA Gai๐Ÿ˜›tere aaane ki jab khabar mehki teri khushboo se sara ghar mehke๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Me missed the caps of the last episode...Chooo Chooorrryyy!!doc se kyun nahi karwa liya๐Ÿ˜‰

Will try to post on this thread but ek caps toh banta hai..Isliye daal deti hoon
this one is lovely, cant believe in future tense we'll be begging for this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Toh shuru karen aaj ki kahani!!!kiss baat ka intezar hai raani๐Ÿ˜‰

And as we saw, there was something 'Chhi chhi' between Dushty and The Dayan, ofcourse, good they did not explore it further, but I guess, it did give a more 'evil' edge to Dushty, which made it more probable for us to believe that he could throw his helpless brother in water, and molest his widow!!
just look at his overtures and behaviour with Sudha!!eww i dnt like ๐Ÿคข

anjal mahro ee ke ho gayo๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

And These caps are not for Sudhi, But For the sheer brilliance of the whole set, so beautiful it is...It is not built as a castle, MB's house is very 'house like' ..but still its beauty takes my breath away..

And this scene made me wonder that whether it is the artistic brilliance that made the CVs use the 'Sky like' glasses on the door or a 'blooper'??๐Ÿ˜†

And again..*sigh* they made the Dayan run the whole distance, so that we will have the full view...hmm may be they know u have an evil eye on mb haveli๐Ÿ˜‰

The Dayan and uski Nautanki Saaas...and Sudhi bin budhi asking her 'aap soyi nahi?' arre bina budhi ki Sudhi, dikhta nahi she is sitting there with her hand on her forehead, ab woh ullu toh hai nahi, who would sleep with her eyes wide open๐Ÿ˜ก

But chhado in dono ko...aaju baaju ka decor dekho..especially the orange jar on the left, it looks like a lamp in disguise na?? ya ya the orange colored thing na๐Ÿ˜Š

The 'Mina Kumari' of Talsagra, doesn't she look like, any minute she is going to start singing 'Na jaao saiyaan, Chhuda ke baiyaan!'๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthank god they didn't show anything like that๐Ÿคฃ

And again Kudos to the DOP and the actor...they took such a concentrated view of his face and he exudes such sheer evilness!!

The way he looks at the two nautankis barging in his room and as if asking 'Why did you disturb me from my Gulaal FBs๐Ÿ˜ก!!'๐Ÿ˜†

And Boy...he IS JK's son in taunts na...when he says that he had rather marry the enemy as now he cannot trust friends as he looks at Sudha..he so knows na the chugalkhor must have told JK..i wont say anything warna anju manju mujhe maregi๐Ÿ˜›

And Sudhi on her evil plan...Idiot takes the help of Gods for that..what a selfish lady!! She would rather have the whole Talsagra starve and die than to let Gulaal have her way!!but the idol is so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Saathi haath badhaana Saathi re!!

E lo!! Idhar bhi shuru ho gaye!!boss dusron ke peerivate matter mein apni naak mat gusedo๐Ÿ˜‰

I just loved these! They are so naturally bonded, without words, without any overtly professed declaration!!๐Ÿ˜

And this actually made me wonder that how come bin budhi Sudhi had dug up so deep down to bury this idol๐Ÿ˜•dayans can do anyhting ๐Ÿ˜ก

pata hai maine purra post kyun quote kiya coz the caps are awesome๐Ÿ˜
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved the caps Srushy...๐Ÿค—...n the title too...
What an episode๐Ÿ˜ณ...every bit is worth watching...
JK Meena Kumari...๐Ÿคฃ
Dushy sarcastic words to JK...What an actor Sushanth is..brilliant is the word๐Ÿ‘
And the hug๐Ÿ˜ณ...how natural it was and it was an epic kind of a thing...gulaal is aa gone case๐Ÿ˜†...
Coming to the brat๐Ÿ˜ณ..he is such a dindora...
Loved MB...his happiness when he learnt abt water from Devdi...n his manaoing part with Giga...Vassy is just like his father...
the smile on gulaal face๐Ÿ˜ณ...how she is happy for vassy...loved it...manasi was so good in that scene...

Geeshu๐Ÿค—...Loved the gifs...my fav is first one...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Srushhhy!! I think I have said this a thousand times but I loved this episode because it laid the foundation for the future!!๐Ÿ˜Š

True true!! Every epi preleap was a foundation for post leap!! Have yet to see such well written script๐Ÿ‘

I might be wrong here but I don't think there was anything illicit going on between Dushy and Sudhi, I think he would just overstep the bounds of this devar bhaabhi relationship by flirting with her and getting all touchy feely but I don't think there was anything beyond that. Mind you...Sudhi can be the ultimate flirt what with her come hither looks and nakhras directed at Dushy! Jealous she was...well, firstly she was losing her flirt companion and secondly the girl she was losing her flirt companion to was better than her in every way. Gulaal was probably younger than Sudhi, had managed to win the heart of everyone in the house, was definitely a sweeter and better person and most of all...had become the object of everyone's fascination...Yes yeSS! your Dushty was PAVITAR๐Ÿ˜›...hehe!! no but really you are right, Dushty was Dushty all flirty and Sudha flirted with him and was too posessive because Ramu was not there and Dushty being the only male (Vasant was toh busy finding water and Nirja and Ramjadiya๐Ÿ˜›) in the house, naturally enjoyed all the attention, and with Gulaal coming, even that attention gone, she gets this predator thing...and I think we will see the dialogue between Sudhi and Dushty on this soon...Why she is jealous of Gulaal...and there will be a point also when Sudha will come and try to surrender herself at that time, Dushty will say NO...Gulaal rejected me and I reject you๐Ÿ˜†...Well not exactly this dialogue but that stage does come, so there was no 'illicit' in that sense, but they were bordering that 'illicitness' that was for sure!!

Loved the conversation between Dushy and his mother! Queen of taunts warring with the King of sarcasm! I know he is the anti hero here (won't call him the villain just yet) but when he was having fb's of Gullu...he did not have such an evil look...he looked like a man truly smitten though! Loved the way his eyes shifted to Sudhi when JK asked him if he had been to Gullu's room and I loved his quick sarcastic responses. He knows his mom well na? He knows that his mom likes seedhi baatein...so Dushy was laying it down for her as seedha as he could!! This was my fav part:
JK: Tu Gulaal ke kamre mai kyu gayaa thaa?
Dushy: Lagan kii baatn karne
JK: Lagan?? Kiskee lagan kii baath?
Dushy: Gulaal aur mera lagan...aur kiskaa lagan??๐Ÿคฃ
SMACK!! Bullseye...his laughter was pure evil sarcasm...almost like he was thinking - ho gayaa? can I go back to my fb's...
๐Ÿคฃ I just how you turned the whole 'evil' part of the epi into the comic part๐Ÿคฃ..you are right..he was so dismissive of both the evil women!! I mean get lost, cant you see I am busy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The scene where Gullu and Vasant find water still gives me goosebumps...something so surreal about that scene. The way they collapse...but the minute their fingers touch wet mud...its almost like an electricity passes through them...Vassy's expression is priceless. I don't have words for Vassy's gesture...he lets her break the ground one last time allowing HER to be the one who makes the water gush through! NOW THAT IS CHIVALRY! He wants her to finish what she started... Any other man would have hit the axe to the ground himself...but Vassy wanted her to do it. He just stood there calmly...made it look like..behind every successful woman, there is a man...It was the sweetest thing!
RIGHT RIGHT...I love how you use the word 'Chivalry!' ...I even churofied in the post!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...And Gulaal is one lucky woman, both men in her life, made her take the leadership!!! Somehow reminds me of how Kesar stood behind her during that inauguration of the school scene!! and how he proposed her as the Sarpanch...I swear those scenes..just imagining them gives me goosebumps...

Btw you know?? I just realized TALSAGRA...In Gujarat 'Talas' means to hanker for something, thirst of something...amazing na...
So Gullu has not eaten for days, is tired, hungry and on the verge of collapsing YET that smile does not leave her lips and her eyes do not leave Vasant, In fact, even when she closes her eyes...she sees Vasant and gets his fb's...this is what he meant to her...his happiness was her happiness. Kind of laid down the foundation for why she was so passionate about fulfilling his dreams and what they meant to her. I know this is going to sound cheesy but I loved the MP enacted the whole collapse...could she have made it look any more natural???
you are right...both VG made this sooo much more realistic...in fact that scene of water, made me feel like I got the water in my house and the happiness of it, I felt it!!! And Gulaal...I swear MP really put her life..I mean she even got a tan because of it...and Vasant..his face so open and soo happy...like he is smiling to the world!! Amazing...

Sorry...I know this is a looong post but I really loved the epi...no dragging, no long unnecessary dialogues, no beating round the bush...she came to find water and she found it!!
Arrey long post ki baat mat kar...I want longer posts..these scenes so require justice...
Geesh: Love the comparisons as always...you capture the right moments and time them beautifully and Srushhhy...thanks for the caps. Truly make the story come alive!๐Ÿ‘

Thank you bola Apni KeSrushy ko Thank you bola๐Ÿ˜ƒ