why karan taken fight with parmeet??

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why karan taken fight with parmeet??

why is he so much upset with parmeet.
if he has problem with goldie then he can directly talked to goldie himself rather than parmeet.
even hetal asking him to calm down.
sejal ,ambajee,and entire gandhi family don't have problem with parmeet.

then why karan behaving like this.??

i think klaran trying to find some excuse to leave house and go to chandighadh.

if problem arises because of his fight with parmeet then  he can act as angry and conviniently leave house and Delhi and to go to chandighadh.

is this real reason for karan getting angry at parmeet??
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
Karan is just an idiot. First he makes a promise about giving baby and now he is fighting with someone who is not even at fault. He should just think what if he had given he baby after this fight would he take the baby back and the answer is yes so this fight should be an eye openning for them. I doubt it is because of going somewhere he just needs to grow some brains i dont know why cvs ruined his character like this.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan really does not think, he is very rash
gracious45 thumbnail
another thing that i dont understand is did goldie ever say i love you or i will marry you to sejal. No he made no such promises she is the idiot who thought one date is love. It is all her fault, what will she believe any guy out there who says some nice things to her. Why is karan getting mad instead of making sejal understand.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sejal was leaded on by Goldie to believe he cared...he never said he loved her...She was in loved one sided ofcourse..

So why did Hetal said Goldie-Sejal were in  love...May be Sejal portrayed it that way to hetal...Rest of the Gandhi family knows that Goldie was using her and she fell for it...
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigo123

another thing that i dont understand is did goldie ever say i love you or i will marry you to sejal. No he made no such promises she is the idiot who thought one date is love. It is all her fault, what will she believe any guy out there who says some nice things to her. Why is karan getting mad instead of making sejal understand.

Goldie said that !!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
I think Karan was right in what he said to Parmeet..

It was Parmeet brought it up saying Goldie will help out with water issue with Kalyani...So Karan said abt not trusting goldie and keeping away from him...Karan is right here...He did not fight it was verbal argument from both sides..

BTW Sweetie is wrong how she is blaming Karan...Thinking Parmeet should have left her so he would not have to hear anything from Karan abt her ILs..She is doing pity party...She portrayed the story completely wrong to Mona...Wonder if Sweetie heard the whole story..

Hetal is right abt Parmeet being Goldie's bro and would not listen...

Karan and Hetal are right but Sweetie and Parmeet are wrong abt Goldie and not ready to listen to anything..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I think Karan was right in what he said to Parmeet..

It was Parmeet brought it up saying Goldie will help out with water issue with Kalyani...So Karan said abt not trusting goldie and keeping away from him...Karan is right here...He did not fight it was verbal argument from both sides..

BTW Sweetie is wrong how she is blaming Karan...Thinking Parmeet should have left her so he would not have to hear anything from Karan abt her ILs..She is doing pity party...She portrayed the story completely wrong to Mona...Wonder if Sweetie heard the whole story..

Hetal is right abt Parmeet being Goldie's bro and would not listen...

Karan and Hetal are right but Sweetie and Parmeet are wrong abt Goldie and not ready to listen to anything..

Obviously parmeet would not listen anything about his brother. that is why instead of attacking him, karan should have found proof first. Any brother or cousin would act like parmeet and defend the brother that has always done good things for him.  And karan knew that but still he had go and start the fight not even thinking that parmeet is his sister's husband and he is talking bad about his brother. I mean if somebody comes and attacks my brother and says bad things about him i would get pissed of too and parmeet doesn't know that goldie is bad so his reaction was very justifiable.
Same with sweety she also thinks that goldie is good because when the anu thing got solved they actually made goldie like the hero by him admittance that there was a mistake and then him helping anu out so naturally she thought that karan was wrong in attacking parmeet. the problem  here is that most of the family members still dont know that goldie is bad and wanted to destroy them. And why are they all cursing goldie, i think they should try to talk to their own daughter instead of going after the outsider. Because there are many guys like goldie who could say afew good things to sejal and then she would fall madly in love with them.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Nigo

I agree may be Karan should have found the proof first but he did not start the argument or fight first..

All he said to parmeet was lets not involve Goldie in this Water issue with Kalyani...Parmeet attacked first..

this is the only part I am against..

So what even if Karan said what he said w/o any proof..Whole Bedi and Gandhi family knows abt Goldie..they all would vouch with the story what Goldie did to Anu and How he was after mona...also invloved Sejal just to use her...They have the proof.

karan was not wrong IMHO. 

Sweetie and Parmeet are not seeing it but will see it soon when something happens which involves them..Bet abt the Doctor's report how Sweetie cant have a baby but in reality she can...Mark my words..

Not sure why Mona-Ambaji dont turn Goldie in to police..
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nigo

I agree may be Karan should have found the proof first but he did not start the argument or fight first..

All he said to parmeet was lets not involve Goldie in this Water issue with Kalyani...Parmeet attacked first..

this is the only part I am against..

So what even if Karan said what he said w/o any proof..Whole Bedi and Gandhi family knows abt Goldie..they all would vouch with the story what Goldie did to Anu and How he was after mona...also invloved Sejal just to use her...They have the proof.

karan was not wrong IMHO. 

Sweetie and Parmeet are not seeing it but will see it soon when something happens which involves them..Bet abt the Doctor's report how Sweetie cant have a baby but in reality she can...Mark my words..

Not sure why Mona-Ambaji dont turn Goldie in to police..

see the problem is that the whole bedi family dont know about what goldie did only vimmy knows. Thats why i said that they need proof because any brother will believe his brother over his brother in law. And even karan and hetal dont know that goldie did anything to anu they all think that he saved him. They are just talking about sejal issue. And yes parmeet attacked first but only to defend his brother. If my brother in law tells me not to involve my brother in a business because he is not trustworthy (if i dont know all the bad things he has done) I would also show my BIL his place.