Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i think that would be interesting... ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š K rocks.. also Sana is a capable actor IMO too.. 

today she was good along with AB in that scene.. I liked her the way she said ''gaali nahin doo'' ðŸ˜› like a kid.. ðŸ˜† 

Yeah she is gud in her performance . but M surprised cv's r showing her as a innocent child...give me a break..she certainly don't look lyk a child...infact she ACTUALLY acts lyk a nagin ( chota roop of amma ).😛😡😆 

Though M hell worried about K's character after KN predicted 2day, K's character is not lyk this but CAN'T trust cv's...thy can do ANYTHING 4 trp's...😡😡 ðŸ˜­
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Yeah she is gud in her performance . but M surprised cv's r showing her as a innocent child...give me a break..she certainly don't look lyk a child...infact she ACTUALLY acts lyk a nagin ( chota roop of amma ).😛😡😆 

Though M hell worried about K's character after KN predicted 2day, K's character is not lyk this but CAN'T trust cv's...thy can do ANYTHING 4 trp's...😡😡 ðŸ˜­

exactly!! same here.. even i am worried.. KN's words might be a hint... i hope not.. ðŸ˜• 

during separation track they targeted K... as in made him appear bad... and now again they are thinking of anything like that... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜• they better not! 

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
degrading K will spoil the show...