Pratigya

how can kn said k future

sumairabano thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how can kn said about k future .y does krishna do 2 marriage & y pratigya couldnt  nothing do .what happen 2morrow maha epi.kia sunhary ka track ab aye ga or kia sunhary hi p ki s hogi.😕.im confused.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sunehri is gone for ever...
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Anything Shakti says or does has no credibility. He and Krishna are north and south poles. This show will close down if the cvs ever opt for anything like that. Shakti and Kesar's scene was a filler with no relevance whatsoever.
Emjae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shakti the fool talks a load of rubbish...I don't think Krishna will ever fall for another woman.

PS what does KN stand for
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U cant trust dis CV"s ...  Bt dat day will b my last day  to watch dis show ... 😡
sk_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Anything Shakti says or does has no credibility. He and Krishna are north and south poles. This show will close down if the cvs ever opt for anything like that. Shakti and Kesar's scene was a filler with no relevance whatsoever.

I have been reading your posts on the  forum and few days back you were saying that there is no difference between krishna and shakti and now suddenly  saying krishna and shakti are north and south poles 

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah today KN cross his limit..how can he said this about baba that he will marry to another girl...baba even cant think about any other girl except pratigya...
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sk_17

I have been reading your posts on the  forum and few days back you were saying that there is no difference between krishna and shakti and now suddenly  saying krishna and shakti are north and south poles 

Good .keep reading them.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Emjae

Shakti the fool talks a load of rubbish...I don't think Krishna will ever fall for another woman.

PS what does KN stand for

KN - Katra Naresh, Sajjan use to call shakti by this name..
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Good .keep reading them.

Lol...yes anu u should justify the contradiction...