Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhallarox

Hi omshreejaanu😊

Great thread👍🏼 How have you been doing? I guess Fridays is Usha Di's day off😆 Thanks again for your awesome threads Usha Di, and omshreejaanu, both of your write ups are way better than watching the show itself😛

Hello Bhalla, thank u for ur appreciation. U ppl have got our thread arrangements😆😆Friday is defo Usha's day off😆
  I must say ur WE is also way more interesting than the show itself.😃 Watching PR these days without getting a headache just then is impossible. Jia is right, we desperately need a laughing therapy.

I totally agree with relatives like Varsha and Savita, what's the need for Manju, Rasika, and Dharmesh. I am really angry at Varsha for stealing Soham from his own mother, she has a major obsession with him.

It's sad that Savita is poisioning Soham's mind about his own mother. The Creatives are to be blamed for ruining her character this much.

Varsha is insane. She needs help n i hope Satish took her away from ArMan. It's disgusting the way she got into the house n waited for the right opportunity to rob Soham. She was looking like a psycho with that weird expressions on her face. Felt terrible for Archana. She was crying so much. It's terrible for a mother to experience wat she is living through!!😭
As for Savita, i'm just disappointed with CVs. I thought they would show a Savita n ArMan way beyond these cheap things. After ArMan came to live in the chawl, The bonding with Savita was so strong but now this... I guess it was not that strong

I loved how you put the romance scene of ArMan, very good job👍🏼

Thanks😳 I enjoyed writing it up. I think the scene was hilarious n Manav was cutely stupid. 😆😆

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to you Jaanu for coming up with something funny after watching one of the dumbest episode of PR ever

Your write-up of ArMan romance is really cute 😳 Enjoyed it more than the actual scene😆 

Not liking Ankita's OTT make up at all.Now that the ad is launched I hope Archu can have her old look back.Ankita is gorgeous without or with minimal make up.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Excellent write up OSJ...

I may be the only crack pot toay who found the romance nice , even though it was an add for the soap ...
I just liked the way Manav was looking at Archana ..

Thanks Di.
Oh i'm still there are many other crackpots who loved that scene too.😆
I found it very funny but Manav's expression were really cute. N i enjoyed writing the romance part. In fact if the other segments were not such a turn off, i would have written much more😳

However after watching the show , I wish he would look at Soham with even 10 % of that much interest and none of this would have happened ...
He just left a toddler on the bed , with the house all open ...I can't believe it ...

Soham is non existent for Manav I was like - huh wat the hell!! Cant they take te baby with them to go downstairs? Relly it is sad how they treat their son with complete disinterest like this. Now that Varsha has succeeded in her disgusting plan, i hope they learn their lesson. It was sad to see Archana in this state. 😭

I am glad he told Ashna that he is getting uncomfortable with her childih behaviour and does not like lying to DK...Thank God he showed concern for DK...
Ashna is terribly annoying , that is for sure ...
Dk is such a good man , he was acting so normal with manav even after what he saw at the coffee shop ...

DK is a very decent n classy guy. I got maha pissed with Ashna n her childish behaviour. Running around Manav like this, putting the guy in an embarrassing situation🤓 I was livid seeing her hiding behind that chair n for a minute i thought DK would see her there.🤢 Thank God he didn't. Manav did tell her but i doubt if she got it!! Irritating!! This birthday party gonna b her life surprise party i'm sure😈

I have a bad feeling that soon that dreadful accident is about to happen ...A gried striken Archana might run on the road after spotting Soham with Varsha and  run straight in a speeding car ...😭

U may b right!!😲😭 I hope Archana is not seriously hurt. Our Manav will b shattered. I also hope that ArMan never forgive Varsha for wat she has done and that Sulochana or Archana slapped her n throw her out of ArMan's life n house.😡

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait for DK's birthday party.Aashna-Manav have been planning for eons now that I'm dying to see what have they got in store for us. 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Hats off to you Jaanu for coming up with something funny after watching one of the dumbest episode of PR ever

Your write-up of ArMan romance is really cute 😳 Enjoyed it more than the actual scene😆 

Not liking Ankita's OTT make up at all.Now that the ad is launched I hope Archu can have her old look back.Ankita is gorgeous without or with minimal make up.

Thanks Omana but believe me i'm not enjoying ArMan romance as i used to do😳. I just find it maha silly n like many of us,  i too found that ad out of place n everybody talking about Archu's glow got me like this
I knew after watching Varsha at her cheapest best, forum would b livid n in effervescence. Thats why i started with ArMan romance, very out of place just like the ad😳😳😆
As for Archana n her make up, i'm personally no make up freak n i would rather like to see simple yummy mummy Archu than pancake face model mummy Archu.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I can't wait for DK's birthday party.Aashna-Manav have been planning for eons now that I'm dying to see what have they got in store for us. 

Unfortunately for Ashna , I don't think Manav will be taking part anymore in birthday plannings , his son got kidnapped .Hardly the time to arrange birthdays ...
Maybe the birthday won't happen now as Ashna will not have any fun getting prepared without Manav ...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

My Review

Arman romance - I was laughing throughout that scene dunno y but i cant control... Archana was looking beautiful but she looks more beautiful and elegant in simple look😳

Savita - This women is really a gone case.. she is destroying a happy family she don't care for manav neither for any one😕

Ashna and Manav - What this lady wants to do i dont understand behaving like a dumb person and manav to always nodding his head everytime😕

Varsha😡 -  This lady has crossed all the limits now, she seperated a innocent child from his parents😭 

Archana and Manav - Ya i know archana was worried when she didnt found soham, but i feel that archana's behaviour was ekdum thanda she was not hyper or so much worried about it ya she searched him in the whole chawl but  she was sitting on the sofa till sulochana came will a mother be so calm when she will not find her child? and that too when she lost her first child? i know its neither archana's fault the cv's are potraying it in a wrong manner and then manav also gave an okk expression... their main fault is they shoul have taken him down with them but they didnt... he is small u should have taken him but no this shows their carelessness and some lack of love for soham...😭

I hope Arman dont give soham to varsha satish or manav or archana someone should slap varsha she deserves it... i really hope they dont give soham if this happen i will have no respect or love towards their character.😭

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
And omshreejanu fantastic post again keep it up...!!!!👏👏
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
I just saw ipsi's topic is it something that archana will meet an accident during this finding soham mission????? 
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

My Review

Archana and Manav - Ya i know archana was worried when she didnt found soham, but i feel that archana's behaviour was ekdum thanda she was not hyper or so much worried about it ya she searched him in the whole chawl but  she was sitting on the sofa till sulochana came will a mother be so calm when she will not find her child? and that too when she lost her first child? i know its neither archana's fault the cv's are potraying it in a wrong manner and then manav also gave an okk expression... their main fault is they shoul have taken him down with them but they didnt... he is small u should have taken him but no this shows their carelessness and some lack of love for soham...😭

I hope Arman dont give soham to varsha satish or manav or archana someone should slap varsha she deserves it... i really hope they dont give soham if this happen i will have no respect or love towards their character.😭

ash i also feel archana sitting untill her mother/manav come look ott she should b crazy and run here and there cv must show it more touchy way where arman always show so anxiety when other family member matter now its their baby.i dont know next epi how will b shown bt i hope cv show arman completely shattered untill found baby bc once i lost my son in singapore in fair i become insane for these moment so i know how should be shown it if cv come to me i can tell them😆😆