Pavitra Rishta

Problem in Paradise!! - Page 7

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Are you not angry with her ??

Did you see the way she was behaving in Manav's office ..Hiding behind the sofa, telling Manav to go through the list ( again ) and that they will meet up again to discuss it ...
When Manav told her  that he is uncomfortable even then it did not matter to her at all...she was jumping  and running as if she is 5 years old ...
Even sachu acts more mature ...

When she was good , I was appreciating her a lot but not now ...In fact it is her husband who is acting with a lot of dignity and I am feeling so sorry for him...he is human too you know ..I don't Manav to hurt DK any more , even if it is unknowingly ...It was Dk who gave Manav such a big oppurtunity and respect .

DK is acting with a lot of dignity.He is still talking to Manav and trusting him with attending meetings on important projects.

All my anger now is directed to Varsha and Savita,so in comparison Aashna's childishness doesn't bother me so much.I just want the birthday to arrive soon so Aashna can be back to being the mature adult she was. Right now with  problems from every angle, ArMan need a friend ,Aashna can put two and two together much faster than ArMan.It would be an asset to have her on their side.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the last part again,Manav wasn't relaxed.He was upset too just not hysterical like Archu. Its was nice to hear Archu saying meri Soham over and over.I hope Soham comes back to ArMan safe and sound

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

Just watched the last part again,Manav wasn't relaxed.He was upset too just not hysterical like Archu. Its was nice to hear Archu saying meri Soham over and over.I hope Soham comes back to ArMan safe and sound

omana u r rite few days ago i telling tanya that i never heard archu saying my baby now i can hear it so i m happy she show her PYAR for soham😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav  was wrong in insisting to take Archana down , leaving Soham alone ..But his reaction to his getting lost was normal ..

.he immediately came back from work and was on the phone ...
No matter how terrible the tragedy or shock, people don't act with a big reaction in real life ..It takes time to sink in what is really happening ..

I didn't find his reaction that wrong...
Of course Archana being the mother was more emotional and was breaking down ...Manav should himself go and ask everyone around if anyone has seen his son ..Hopefully then that lady will come forward ..

Ater  finding out that Varsha is behind the kidnapping , I hope both Manav and Archana really regret that they let Varsha stay so close to their baby ...😭
I hope the Cvs put in a scene where they both are blaming themselves for not keeping Soham with them as much as they should have ...😒
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Here is song for resham thwacha..and the nikhar..
Manav singing yeh teri ankhain zhuki zhuki from Fareb..

Yeh Teri Bahein Silky Silky...😳
Yeh Tera Chehra Khila Khila..😍
Badi/Buri  Kismatwali Hai Tu...
Bol Yeh Extra Glow Kahan Se Mila...😍
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ashunaik94s

My Review

Arman romance - I was laughing throughout that scene dunno y but i cant control... Archana was looking beautiful but she looks more beautiful and elegant in simple look😳

Same here. I was just laughing through out the scene. I didn't put it in my post but there was one song that got in mind then which i wanted to translate for them:

Barah mahiney mein, ek hi tarikeh se, tujh ko pyar jataounga mein, dhinka chika...😆😆😆

Savita - This women is really a gone case.. she is destroying a happy family she don't care for manav neither for any one😕

Completely destroyed beyond repair. A mother can never be so selfish once she bore a child but Savita is one unbelievable case - it's Me, myself n I.

Ashna and Manav - What this lady wants to do i dont understand behaving like a dumb person and manav to always nodding his head everytime😕

After she met Manav n Archana n their display of love n affection, i guess she suddenly realised that her married life is one boring one n she is now busy catching up. Wats the big deal about a surprise birthday party to plan like a mission. She is putting Manav in trouble n making him fall in DK's eyes n our Manav is just nodding like an ullu.

Varsha😡 -  This lady has crossed all the limits now, she seperated a innocent child from his parents😭

She is the epitome of selfishnesh. She is Savita's amma in this department n wat got me 😡 is she is remorse-free after her goofs. I'm waiting with baited breath wat Archana n her mom Sulo will tell her when she is found out.

Archana and Manav - Ya i know archana was worried when she didnt found soham, but i feel that archana's behaviour was ekdum thanda she was not hyper or so much worried about it ya she searched him in the whole chawl but  she was sitting on the sofa till sulochana came will a mother be so calm when she will not find her child? and that too when she lost her first child? i know its neither archana's fault the cv's are potraying it in a wrong manner and then manav also gave an okk expression... their main fault is they shoul have taken him down with them but they didnt... he is small u should have taken him but no this shows their carelessness and some lack of love for soham...😭

I hope Arman dont give soham to varsha satish or manav or archana someone should slap varsha she deserves it... i really hope they dont give soham if this happen i will have no respect or love towards their character.😭

Leaving a young child in bed is unbelievable. I agree there was something lacking in the scene. A mom realising her baby is lost must b DEVASTATED. Archana was upset n crying but that hysteria was not there esp when she was looking for him alone. But later when she cracked yp after seeing Manav, she was very good..  Ankita is a very good actress but she has never played a mom in distress n if she was rightly guided she would have emoted the scene much better.

Off topic: Have u watched Raja Hindustani? Gosh i watched it last week. I had goosebumps when Karisma came to Farida Jalal after aamir kidnapped her babywith her anchal open n just sobbed - mera baccha!!. I had tears in my eyes😳

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
@Usha di nice song 4 aruch
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

This is what I want to see now ...

Ashna acting more mature and helping her friend Manav with the police  search to find Soham ...

Di i really dnt wanto see Ashna around Manav now , she is big trouble to him as of now. I really liked DK, he is such a decent and dignified man, though he was hurt he dint show it off near manav or ashna, and he still found manav worthy enough to go attend the meeting. 
Ashna is really being very unfair towards DK feelings, she is so bothered and shows so much concern in manav's personal life y cant she do something to her personal life, cant she igure out that DK is so upset. 
I really wanto c DK bday party, she has been planning to it like some big occasion.  
manav himself was so uncomfortable seeing the way Ashna was acting, a married women so childishly hiding behind chair and running lik a kid🤪

Vandita and Savita , forgetting their differences with Archana .At least on humanitarian grounds and if they cannot do anything then at least sit for Pooja that Soham is found ...
After all Manav has dedicated his life for his mother and his sibblings , that is the least  they can do for his son ...
 I still have hopes from vandita😳 how ever bad she behavd wit archu😡 i still believ that she wil never stoop so low to harm arman . 
Absolutely no hopes frm savita, who knws savita herself is involved in this kidnap mamla?😕
she might hv helped varsha as well. Right nw the state savita is , she can do anything, and for her soham is archu kid, she has no love for the baby😭😭

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was terrible to watch Archu yest cry for soham😭 First time i hear her saying mera soham, she was shaken, she does love him😳 Hope soham is safe in crackpot mentally unstable womens hand😭i hope she doesnt harm soham😡 

OSJ song dedicated to ur thread😃Archu singing. Japan, love in tokyo😆

Manav problem in paradise, manav problem in paradise

Le gaya koi soham ko churake, le gaya koi soham ko churake😭
Mere mamta ko  jagadiya, mere mamta ko jagadiya
manav problem in paradise...

yek taraf hai aai jo mujhse itna nafrat karti hain

vandu bi mil gayi aai se, ab soham bi kho gaya

manav problem in paradise

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This song is for CV's..and archu..