Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

here is a song varsha is singing..hoton pe bas tera naam hai

Hoton Pe Bas Tera Naam Hai..
Tujhe Kidnap Karna Mera Kaam Hai..
Tere Yaad Main Paagal Hoon Main Subah Shaam...
Soham..I want u..
U Come With Me..🤔

omg the original is such a sensual song, u totally ruined it for me 🤣 🤣 🤣 and it kinda fits here too in a freaky way 😲 giving it a diff meaning altogether 😆 kya SOH hain Akka wah wah 😆😆😆

PS -) OSJ, hilarious write up ... thoroughly enjoyed 😉
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today manav was so smitten by Archana's beauty that Ashna and her childish behaviour was rather iritating him ...

When her silky arm slipped through his fingers , he seems to be saying ..

Mere haath mein tera hath ho .
Saari janatein mere saath ho.
Tu jo paas ho , phir kya  Ashna ...
Tere pyaar mein ho jaon Fanaa...😍
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice write up OSJ😃 and good choice of songs as well😆

Savita and Sachu scene was disgusting🤢 Savita iseriously doesnt know wt she is dng in her hatred towards archu She wil break the whole family, and will poison sachu's mind as well. She wil totally spoil and ruin sachu's life the way she is gng

The ad🤪 it was totally out of place🤪 it looked OTT actually

wud love to wtch this ad on tv for sushita as the looked great but dit dint fit for PR today , promotiion sud hv been done wit  some other track🤪

Okie varsha needs to be put in a mental asylum. 
Hope satish catches her wit soham, soham is nt safe with this mentally instable women

Hope this is an end for soham-varsha track Its sickening to watch her destroy her sisters life and eye on her own sisters son🤢
Poor soul satish needs someother companion as well😳

satish needs to get his wife treated, he knws she is mentally instable y isnt he consulting a phsychiatrist.Archu better stays strict with her sister further and protect her son frm this mad women. 
If ArMan cant protect theor kid then are really nt fit to b called parents.

Archu crying so much in the end😭 how can varsha do this to her own sister😡
Anki was looking pretty in the red saree while she crying😳

Ashna character is really annoying me now. heights of childish behaviour. grow up women, ur hubby is getting hurt by ur acts, stop being so immature. This is just a bday party nt an election campaign that u r creating so much of problems to manav by ur stupidity and silly behaviour🤪
Tanyaz thumbnail
Excellent write up OSJ...
I may be the only crack pot toay who found the romance nice , even though it was an add for the soap ...
I just liked the way Manav was looking at Archana ..

However after watching the show , I wish he would look at Soham with even 10 % of that much interest and none of this would have happened ...
He just left a toddler on the bed , with the house all open ...I can't believe it ...

I am glad he told Ashna that he is getting uncomfortable with her childih behaviour and does not like lying to DK...Thank God he showed concern for DK...
Ashna is terribly annoying , that is for sure ...
Dk is such a good man , he was acting so normal with manav even after what he saw at the coffee shop ...

I have a bad feeling that soon that dreadful accident is about to happen ...A gried striken Archana might run on the road after spotting Soham with Varsha and  run straight in a speeding car ...😭

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope you guys saw the original ad with Ash coz Sushita looked really pretty in that. although hoped that they had lil more screentime but thought it was nicely done. 
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

here is a song varsha is singing..hoton pe bas tera naam hai

Hoton Pe Bas Tera Naam Hai..
Tujhe Kidnap Karna Mera Kaam Hai..
Tere Yaad Main Paagal Hoon Main Subah Shaam...
Soham..I want u..
U Come With Me..🤔

OMG perfect song🤣 very good akka, suits perfect for varsha🤣
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Hope you guys saw the original ad with Ash coz Sushita looked really pretty in that. although hoped that they had lil more screentime but thought it was nicely done. 

bonne i just saw wt they showed in sbs, is that all? or the ad is longer than that?😕

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Bonne , I didn't see it ...😭
Would love to see it though ...
bonnefille thumbnail
bonne i just saw wt they showed in sbs, is that all? or the ad is longer than that?😕

[/QUOTE]

The original ad which will be shown across channels has Aish taking bath with a new lux soap and then attending a premier or something where Sushant can't take his eyes off her. This Ankita sees and gets lil jealous, Aish who passes them tells Ankita "Lux". 

I think the ad was shot separately but technologically they made it look that they shot it together. 

It was nicely done but wished more screen time for Sushita. I guess that would be too much to ask since ad durations are kept to be short.  

all looked nice.  
archanamanav thumbnail

here is a song for ashna and manav from bobby movie..hum tum..😳

Manav: Hum Tum Ek Kamrein Main Bandh Ho..
               Aur DK Aa Jaay..
               Socho Aaj Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho..
               Socho Aaj Aisa Ho Toh Kya Ho..
Ashna:  Tere Kamre Ke Chair Ke Peeche...😳
               Aashna  Chup Jaaye...☺️