Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I am with u Ganga Go Ahead!!!!!! (Page 2)

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Amit,

Like everyone I would love to see Kriya niwas...but I have a feeling a new chapter is going to start with Komal's miscarriage... SS will realize his mistake and start repenting. The way Ganga reacted today clearly indicated her downfall is very near...she has no idea what she has done by provoking kriya...she is going out of TN very soon. ( Also, Amma has been very quiet lately,but when Komal loses her baby,she will come back strongly against SS and ganga... she will come out of her shocked stage and report this Bigamy)

Anu
yes am also thinking same, amma may complain on SS after komal's miscarraige

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Hi Amit,

Like everyone I would love to see Kriya niwas...but I have a feeling a new chapter is going to start with Komal's miscarriage... SS will realize his mistake and start repenting. The way Ganga reacted today clearly indicated her downfall is very near...she has no idea what she has done by provoking kriya...she is going out of TN very soon. ( Also, Amma has been very quiet lately,but when Komal loses her baby,she will come back strongly against SS and ganga... she will come out of her shocked stage and report this Bigamy) 

Anu

Hmm nicely written anu di

@Bold AgreedClap

now the Question is will Amma's behaviour would change after this track???Confused

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Hi Amit,

Anu

@Bold AgreedClap

now the Question is will Amma's behaviour would change after this track???Confused

Amma's character is very complicated. I have a feeling that although she will not change completely,she will definitely start valuing P. But ,I hope she changes...,

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Hi Amit,

Anu

@Bold AgreedClap

Amma's character is very complicated. I have a feeling that although she will not change completely,she will definitely start valuing P. But ,I hope she changes...,

i mentioned too in my predictions but i think she would not change.

remember when she was bothered about her rights in TN instaead bithering about her own  husbandEmbarrassed
idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hmmm well said...laken kriya ganga say haar nahi mani gi...

--MaFia--

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Hi Amit,

Anu

Hi Anu, Thumbs Up

Loved your take and comments, hope to see SS punished severely for his stupidity, but i seriously doubt that amma will ever file a complaint against SS.

--MaFia--

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Hi Amit,

Anu

Hi Anu, Thumbs Up

Loved your take and comments, hope to see SS punished severely for his stupidity, but i seriously doubt that amma will ever file a complaint against SS.

Thanks Sam, SS is the main person to blame here,...this is the beginning of the end of Saga. I loved the last part when P looked at Ganga and said ...(iss bad dimag ko jo bolna hai,bolne do). Sorry about my english translation of the hindi dialog, I really enjoy when I see kriya fired up together.

--MaFia--

Kriya_Arja Senior Member
Kriya_Arja
Kriya_Arja

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
U OLMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTCK WID UR TITLE BRO..BUT YEAH U RYT!!U REALLY HAVE A POINT..BANG ON GANGA V OL R WID U!! P.S:-I WIL BE USING MY DIS ID TOO...WHENEVR I AM THRU MA MOB I VL BE USING DIS ID...N FOR PEEPING IN BTW MA STUDIES ;) MY OLLD ID FOR MA PC N DIS ONE FOR MOB;)

--MaFia--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index