I am with u Ganga Go Ahead!!!!!!

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing that  last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Kriya...
if Ganga wants them to be out of TN then it's good,we will be seeing Kriya Niwas then๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ with much more romantic scenes and with this we would see a good refreshing track concentrating mainly on leads i.e Krishna and Pratigya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Go Ahead Ganga i am with you๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good idea...every cloud has a silver lining...
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

After seeing that  last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Ganga...
if Ganga wants them to be out of TN then it's good,we will be seeing Kriya Niwas then๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ with much more romantic scenes and with this we would see a good refreshing track concentrating mainly on leads i.e Krishna and Pratigya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Go Ahead Ganga i am with you๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ahan gud idea amit...๐Ÿ˜›
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afsh4aAfsh4a

ahan gud idea amit...๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your title scared me Amit.But ya you have a point dear๐Ÿ˜Š.Didn't think in this way.Ya Ganga  bring it on darling๐Ÿ˜†.Awesome post yaar๐Ÿ‘
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#3333cc">After seeing that last scene when Ganga was looking towards Kriya as if her next move will be to hurt Kriya...

Go Ahead Ganga i am with you๐Ÿ˜†</font>
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

what an idea Amit ji, lallontop...me also with gangwa... ๐ŸฅณEdited by Veena5aary - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Amit,

Like everyone I would love to see Kriya niwas...but I have a feeling a new chapter is going to start with Komal's miscarriage... SS will realize his mistake and start repenting. The way Ganga reacted today clearly indicated her downfall is very near...she has no idea what she has done by provoking kriya...she is going out of TN very soon. ( Also, Amma has been very quiet lately,but when Komal loses her baby,she will come back strongly against SS and ganga... she will come out of her shocked stage and report this Bigamy) 

Anu
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Amit,

Like everyone I would love to see Kriya niwas...but I have a feeling a new chapter is going to start with Komal's miscarriage... SS will realize his mistake and start repenting. The way Ganga reacted today clearly indicated her downfall is very near...she has no idea what she has done by provoking kriya...she is going out of TN very soon. ( Also, Amma has been very quiet lately,but when Komal loses her baby,she will come back strongly against SS and ganga... she will come out of her shocked stage and report this Bigamy)

Anu

yes am also thinking same, amma may complain on SS after komal's miscarraige
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Amit,

Anu

Hmm nicely written anu di

@Bold Agreed๐Ÿ‘

now the Question is will Amma's behaviour would change after this track???๐Ÿ˜•

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hmm nicely written anu di

@Bold Agreed๐Ÿ‘

now the Question is will Amma's behaviour would change after this track???๐Ÿ˜•

Amma's character is very complicated. I have a feeling that although she will not change completely,she will definitely start valuing P. But ,I hope she changes...,