Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Clutch….the doors knob moan as his neck was twisted to make the hurdle clear, to open a new horizon. As the door was forced to clear the way, entered the two unknown souls into a world that seems to be so known to one and so unknown to other yet completely unfamiliar to both. A world that apparently welcome a new beginning, but holds no expectations no demands, no dreams but hopes, hopes of betterment.

Andar ajao….a hard voice echoed in side her, vibrating and forcing her each cell of body to wake up from the dreams the nightmares n step in the reality . a realtiy that is now to loudly present in her each moment of present and maybe future too.

As the two feet were being forced to step in the destine destination, as the walk way was magnetizing her feet to remain stick to the placed, her fist was not allowing her to leave the stole, the protector the guardian of her through out her life, she stepped in, neither force nor courage, neither with fear, excitement, she entered this part of her destiny with no emotions, no expectation just mere misery, just mere an option.

Looking around the room she found the sneaking moon light, poking in from behind the curtains to have a glimpse of the new member of this room…as the wind move in to give her a welcome hug,…the curtains gave the wave to enlighten her path n moon light touch her feet as a gesture of welcoming the new …..

As I looked around I found orchids placed on the side desks of the bed….smiling n blushing …kissing each other as the wind made them cum close to each other…they touch and tickle, giggle with in each other. Moving my eyes they fall on,

BED….A BED….the place that has a smile white satin sheet , misheavoculy looking at me, as if teasing me, I need to share it with sum1…the moment my heart stopped, n I can feel a lump not going down my throat no matter how much I try…

I almost jump from my thought n his voice made my lump go down….

U will find everything in this room, there at corner is washroom, u must be tired get freshen up, inside there is wardrobe u will find sum cloths for u….

These were the instruction from the owner of this world, a solid but a soft tone, not requesting but not authorizing even...but whtever it is this now the reality and she has to live with it through out her life.

Ji….she said n slowly proceed towards him as she needs to bypass him to reach the wardrobe, moving beside him she made her feet move more faster , fearing what can he ask, he has every right to. 

Her lungs expanded to fullest to offer a deep breath inside the dressing room…as she hold the drawer n closed her eyes like an ostrich….but how long u can .,..She told herself looked at her image in the mirror…..wearing a simple red shawlar kameez…with minimum jewelry, touching her forehead …..sigh….

Looking at her hands which were not red with hina only tips of fingers were colored by henna, or rather forcefully done by her friend….

She looked at herself complete, when she found the reflection behind her completed today's reality... his picture hangin on wall behind her , accpayn her in mirror beside her…..

This is the reality...n she is tied with him today for the whole life time…not with a bond of love, but a mere knot tighly knotted by destiny….

…………………

3 months later

The door's knob screamed a bit, n wind blow her hair forcefully….causing her irritation in her deep slumber n than clich was the shout of door…wakeup Nupur he is back…

She looked at the door n straighten herself……as he entered….

Mayank: tum saoi nhi abhi tak…as he put his keys at the desk

Nupur: nhi…ap ko dair hogi

Mayank: han woh mein Gunjan k pass tha…bs time pata nhi chala…

Nupur: khana…

Mayank: I had my dinner….u go to sleep…

Nupur: I was getting tea for myself u want sumthing…..

Mayank: hmm….if u can pls coffee….i need to do loads of work today…aur mjhy abhi se neend arhi hai…sorry

Nupur: it's ok…abhi layi

I wasn't going for tea, neither I am feeling like but seeing him n arranging things at his work desk... I knew he is going to work late …n his eyes r asking him to get some sleep…this is sumthing a really respect abt him…he never ask anything , any favor , neither has he wanted any1 to bother abt him….but at times it feels he is to indifferent, it feels he never needed a company, or a companion…

He is too clam n quite, too much quite….i doubt he has taking dinner…no but then he was with gunjan….this another thing abt him ,..he never lies….

Gunjan  …she is best friend…a gem of person…beautiful, strong headed, successful, n very sweet, she is a person that can bring a smile on his face, a person whom can make him speak…she is a person that make him behave the way he is …she makes him sum how feel a live…thy r best of the friends, childhood friend

Hayyy….the shout of coffee maker….i my ready to serve u madam…..

She took out the coffee n pour it in mug…ouch ouch slowly pls , its too hot…the mug pleaded ..reaching the room she putted on his desk…..

Mayank: thanks…

Nupur: Good night…

Sliding up on bed I cover myself till head with sheet….i knew he is not going to cum to sleep until he is sure im asleep…..

……………….

Past

Moving back in the room… I found him standing near the window….oh God is he waiting for me cum back to room….he is… wants to claim ..these thoughts were growing inside me, making me numb more than the definition of it. But than I have any other option , do I have ..sigh..

He was slightly touching the orchids placed at the desk, neither he has a smile nor a frown, he was very calm, compose, just like water..strange aura of peace n tranquility  was all around him…nothing can be guesd by his face ..nothing seems to be new, evry thng so well accepted..or maybe nevr mattered …..

He turned around n looked at me, n I dropped my eyes on floor…his nearing foot were making me rash from there…I want to run away..but where I have no where to go

Mayank: have u eaten sumhting

This was the strangest question I ever expected today…I never ever thought he will ask this….i looked up to him n his eyes were finding answer in mine of that…..strange I forgot I haven't eaten anything neither im feeling like…..

Nupur: ji…mjhy bhook nhi hai

Mayank: sure

I nooded….

Mayank: thik hai tu rest kerlo….thak gai hoi …tumahri tabiyat bhi thik nhi hai…..

Saying so I saw him proceeding to his side of bed…..n lying ther closing his eyes…..i was stills standing there and was looking the other side that was left empty as if was asking me to cum …n was waiting to engulf me in….

Kept standing there for maybe more than required , I finally start slowly moving towards the bed….sitting slowly on the edge…folding my legs up , I rested my head at the farthest corner of the pillow…as soon as I putted myself on bed …I found movement at my back…that made me curdle myself more..N than my eyes were tightly closed...as the light was stitched off….i didn't dare to open thm …I didn't until I didn't found any moment from his side, he was a sleep I thing, slowly I relaxed my nerves but didn't un cuddle my body, hugging myself..I tried n slept….as I was in effect of medicines…..n plus I have no strength too…today on my wedding night.

………………….

Present

Still I shut my eyes, as after n hr he is on bed…as he is sure now that I am asleep,….covering himself with blanket...he slept…..

''''''''''''''''''''''

~ Nai Se hain Musafatein, Nai se hain Manzelain~

~Khoj ny niklain hai zindangi, Aur naya sa hai humsafar~

~Kuch unkaha, sab undekha, Rasat bhi, rah guzar bhi~

~Umeedein nhi par, han hain nay se hosaly ~

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
beautifully written...
i really dont know wht to say abt dis update...
bt i feel like dey r living dis relationship as dey hv no other option...
its a very different ff...
as like MayUr relationship...
Mayank behave as if he nvr need a companion!!!!!!!!!
n Nupur is like she had nothing to expect!!!!!!!!
quite strange...
n very very confusing...
waiting to hv a clear look...
bt i loved it...
waiting eagerly for d next part...
continue soon...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice fiza...nice start...i like the usage of the "flashbacks"...

very nice...
do continue sooon...
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome start hun
looking foward to read more
cont soon sis
thnx for the pm
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
osom dear
beautifully written
drmaha thumbnail
nice fiza...
their relation seems bit cmplicated..but as story proceeds it will reveal...
nupurs pov owards mayank was surprising rite from the beginning of their relationship...
and mayank is so calm, quite person...sumtimes it feel tht he dont care abt her just to ask abt her needs in order to fullfill formality,...

pls cont soon...
thi sstory is really different from others and i want to read it...
 pls update soon. dear...

love ya...
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely start 
nice 
continue soon
😊
nerdndproud thumbnail
this is quite strange relationship...i'm eagerly waiting to know why they got married...was that a simply arrange marriage or something else?
wonderful update as usual...plz update soon
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Marvelous writing...
abhi se mujhe craving ho rahi pura padne ki...
Loved the beginning...the way u start ws mysterious yet fascinating...made my interest increase more...
Update soon...want to read further...
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited

Nupur is confused...she fears but she cares...she may think that she is not a part of his life still her own life revolves around HIM...she hesitate when he is early on bed n waits when he is late...one side of her wants to be his whereas the other feels to be a burden so doesn't want to proceed...she wants to give him all the space in the process creating unwanted space(distance) between them...like paas hokar bhi hai doori, jaane kaisi hai majburi...if only she communicates ...on second thought agar woh communicate kar leti tou yeh FF kaha padhne ko milta 😳😆...!

p.s...kyun ki update sirf nupur's pov per hai isiliye comment bhi nupur par hi kiya hai humne...no comment on mayu till i get to know him or his pov 😳...brilliantly penned down...!
Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago