Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maria.

what if i say i dont want to wake up😍😳

ufff 😲..thn i am dead
🤔
its not abt want...u have too..dont worry i will make.u..😉.
but on serious note ...its my most awaited one to be published..so lets see
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Mayank:

I was moving turning my side restlessly, I wasn't finding peace, not at all, and I hate it. GOD im so tired yet why I cant sleep, why cant sleep move inside my eyes..

I closed my eyes still  sleep isn't engulfing me, wht has happened yaar, why like this…

I turned to her side and looked at the empty place..evrythng just came back like a wave of emotions

U know wht nupur u have made my whole life up side down, and sometime I find myself so helpless as this was my own descion..but wht ever it is..

I HATE U NUPUR…

Slowly and yes pretty much intentionally my hands move to her side, to her pillow….i just wish I can tell u nupur wht I feel for u , so tht I can clear each n evrythng between us, can sort evry mess that I have in my life…

Turning to my bed side I open my drawer to bring out the novel, the favorite novel of my love. Taking it in my hand I opened it to bring out the picture.

As a reflex my hand went to ur face and I start caressing the picture of the person I love the most in this world, who is so close to me but yet so far from me, it seems that if I stretch my hand I can feel u , yet I can't do. It's not right I know that and I will never ever do anything that will make u feel uncomfortable or is against ur principles.

It seems like so long when I first saw u and claimed u as mine, evr, forever. Wht I must be, a teenage boy. I chuckled, yes I was a 17 years old boy who in a party told his friends tht this is the girl one day I'll marry, this is the girl one day will be mine.

Yet life and its all surprise, everything just went completely out of my hands, my reach.

I am caressing the curve your lips has formed in this reflection of yours, yet my lips followed your expression, as if your evry expression, is felt here right in my heart. As if my heart can just live watching u beside me, being mine.

Wao me, behaving like a love sick person, but yet its so true I am a love sick person, truly madly deeply.

The moment I saw u 12 years back, from than the only feeling left inside me is loving you, nothing beyond that. It seems my life is just meant for this. It's a promise yes my life is just meant to love you.

I know things are not the same as they should have been right now, yet your there with me, it's the only desire and only wish I prayed for life long.

You wont let me sleep haina, giggled see what u have done to me, see what u have made out of a shy, non spoken, completely engraved in himself person . see wht u have changed him into.

You know its amazing , truly amzing , I am just touching and feeling your picture, as that's the only thing in current circumstance I can do. Yet I can feel havoc of emotions arousing inside me, my heart tumbling so fast, my breath increasing, my eyes are forgetting to blink, my fingers could'nt stop caressing , and my desires..ahh…sigh..they are getting out of control.

This is the most difficult thing for me, to hold my self when your so near me, to make my heart slow done, my thoughts to tie up, my hands not to touch you. Taking a deep breath….and see me whom people say hardly speaks, is telling you so much. But than that's so obvious I have always talked to you only you, I have just felt myself with you only you.

You eyes gave me courage to speak, they tell me your all ears, they tell me that whtever I say is the most important words to be listen, whatever I believe , is  the thing meant to be believed….

Thank god nupur ur not hear, I am gonna kill this man, I am telling you..as the pillow shouted and groan…

The curtains joined them to, flowing to n for in uter anger..so true so true, thank god she isn't here to listen to all of this love tale, hey Mr lover boy why u made nupur suffer than..han..why….

Jab bhi hoi meri bohjal saasein, bhar aai jab uthin meri ankhein

Tabhi majalti pyar se chalti , cho lay mjhy koi magr nazar na aay nazar na aay

My trail of thoughts were broken, Oh GOD seems like its about to rain, hey u missed it dear, rain u love the most, hain na, and u know wht. Since childhood I saw use to hide myself inside my room, as dad always use to pull me out to drench in rain. And here u r who loves rain to death, and somehow I love now them to …

Seems like these are the only ways I can connect with u, it seems like all you love is automatically is loved by my heart, seems so easy to love it..

Chalo lets go towards the terrace…ur cuming with me…giggles

Do I need your picture to feel you, no not at all, when ur living inside me, than how cum I need sum mere thing to feel u…

I want to see the picture…the wind sumhow felt restless..

Hain wht u will find there…GUNJAN..who else….

Still I want to see it…I m moving towards it..before he close the book….

Go ahead…u will cry nothing else..reading his confession…the curtain warn the wind…and made a way to let it in,..

He was still caressing the picture with so much of passion oozing out from his eyes, so much of longing for his love..

As the wind moved towards him, he felt sumthing around him, he turned to either side n chukled…

See I am feeling you around…GOD..he rested his head on back…and than looked back to the picture…

See wht has u done…

I love you…

The wind looked at the picture and flowed with more strength, as if was in uter angry, agony…

He smile a little…and move his head towards her empty place..and his hands on her pillow…

I love u Nupur Mayank Sharma…I so love u..he said caressing it…

The cloud groan in uter frustration and moon pulled they infornt of it to hide the shame, they sky strted to cry, and wind turn furious in anger. All there was silence.

Main tujhay geet sunaata rahoon
Halkay, sheeree.n..
Aabshaaron ke, bahaaron ke, chaman zaaron ke geet,
Aamad-e-subh ke, mehtaab ke, saiyyaaron ke geet,
Tujh se main husn-o-mohabbat ki hikaayaat kahoon

Kesay gul-cheen ke liye jhukti hai khud shaakh-e-gulaab
Kis tarah raat ka aivaan mehek jaata hai

Now I need ur words, wht is the first word escape ur mouth reading this

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
drmaha thumbnail
 RESE...

🥳  🥳
 🥳  🥳
 🥳  🥳

oh my gosh kitnnai time baad i'll be firsttt ...    🤣

Edited:

wow amazing 😲 tht was the reaction whn i came to know abt mayank love...
he love her since whn he was 17 god...

wht a relieve u have given to us ...🤗
amazing...

thanks dear...
hope nupur know this soon...😉

love ya dear...🤗🤗
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲
m i dreaminggg...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
dis was something i can nvr evr imagine dat too on dis ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bt its such a pleasant surprise or i shud say Pleasant Shock!!!!!!!!!!
i loved it...
i loved ittt...
i loved it to d coreee...
its awesome...
i sooo loved dis part...
m Grinning n also crying too...
ofcourse tears of happiness...
dis was beyond my imagination...
Fizu API...🤗
i wanna give u d TIGHTEST HUGS...🤗🤗🤗
hats off to U...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️i love u lodsss...🤗🤗🤗
n i always did...dat u know very well!!!!!😳
so Mayank loves Nupur since he was 17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
den why didn't he confess dis to her till now!!!!!?????!!!!!!!
he loves her from d past 12yrs!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
den why he still behaves like dis wid her???????????????
YA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!
he is too confusing!!!!!!!
bt no matter wht i sooo love him now...😳❤️🤗
i loved dis part lodsss...
i guess d only part i loved by my heart... of dis ff...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗
HATS OFF to U...⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
u r a fantastic writer...👏👏👏
May ALLAH alwaysss bless U...😳

ps: i hv so many qs to ask bt i guess as for now i want to live dis update!!!!!
i hv already read it atleast 10 times to sink each word in my heart...😳
piiillliiissshhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis time plzzz want d next update dat too ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz😳
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
behno + behno ki bhaio
i hope today u all r happy
finally saach samne agaya
lol lol lol
mera aag main ghe dalne ki kaam bhikahtam hua

@maha
ab ki khushiya double hone wale hai

@pallu, Mari ,Ani - agb tountere jaan main pani aye hai na???

pehle update par tou le..

@Cascade- u dont know how much i love u

so series of kkk or u
and also special FIFA HUG..:D

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
first reaction a smile...
wow!!!

well as i said earlier whatever be it i loved this concept...and now i love it even more and more :D :D
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arjun-forever

first reaction a smile...

wow!!!

well as i said earlier whatever be it i loved this concept...and now i love it even more and more :D :D

few days ago almost everyone was angry on fiza and as weelas on concept
but today fiza is getting love and only love...

maan gaye cascade...- what a rocking twist...

GAr mujhe yekin hota tu aisa kuch karegi tou main thodi na tere saath jhagarti...lol
accha now i wanna HUG u...

and want to barsaoing mera pyaar..lol lol lol

kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mayank nupur se pyar karta hai!

but kuch samajh nai aya.
thoda clear karo na.
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely right faria i am just thinking there is something between mayank and gunjan but today  we got unexpected .

now i want to know why mayank did this to nupur.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faria-

few days ago almost everyone was angry on fiza and as weelas on concept
but today fiza is getting love and only love...

maan gaye cascade...- what a rocking twist...

GAr mujhe yekin hota tu aisa kuch karegi tou main thodi na tere saath jhagarti...lol
accha now i wanna HUG u...

and want to barsaoing mera pyaar..lol lol lol

thnsk dear
sach  mein ...
after so long i found smile on my readers face..now feeling good😃