Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

REs...will comment later..

Fiza...you know i was unwell..i just came in hope may be you updated GMYH...i was not in mood to read any FF except this one but this Update made me sad yaar...K-Y-UN
u can drag it to next update...:((((((((((((..i was so waiting for update
:(((((
*Edited*

sorry for delay...😳

it was M-in-d-b-l-o-w-i-n-g Update Fiza..wow you have written it beautifully..i loved the way you have expressed Mayank thoughts,his reaction,his words about Nupur's each word..
though i am feeling sad for Mayank but i am With Nupur this time..
well if i would be at place of Nupur i might be thought the same,any girl will think the same the way Nupur thought if her husband will take too much interest in her friend..
Its really hard to understand the language of eyes,unspoken words,un said feelings,we cant expect from others to understand our unspoken words..Nupur thought what she felt...
But lets see how story moves i really wana read further how will Mayank express his emotions?
continue soon

Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maria.

REs...will comment later..

Fiza...you know i was unwell..i just came in hope may be you updated GMYH...i was not in mood to read any FF except this one but this Update made me sad yaar...K-Y-UN
u can drag it to next update...:((((((((((((..i was so waiting for update
:(((((

i m soo sorry dear... i didnt knew that... if i would have mein tum ko mana kerdayti soo sorry...
but i m really waiting for ur coments...
get well soon kya hua tum ko
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

i m soo sorry dear... i didnt knew that... if i would have mein tum ko mana kerdayti soo sorry...
but i m really waiting for ur coments...
get well soon kya hua tum ko

yaar i am suffering from Fever and have throat infection too,thats why i am inactive,just come to check PMs and when i saw GMYH i was so excited but now feeling sad after reading it..
BUT its okay yaar..May because of my illness i am behaving and reacting like this..
but i wana read beautiful moments of Mayur after previous update..
Will surely give long comment once i ll get well...:)
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maria.

yaar i am suffering from Fever and have throat infection too,thats why i am inactive,just come to check PMs and when i saw GMYH i was so excited but now feeling sad after reading it..
BUT its okay yaar..May because of my illness i am behaving and reacting like this..
but i wana read beautiful moments of Mayur after previous update..
Will surely give long comment once i ll get well...:)

its okay dear...
get well soon
i am expecting such reaction from this chapter..
just gt well soon and cum back... CC is pretyy lonely ..
take care
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my heart just ached reading this update .

this was a long waited update for me .though i never expected mayank to react this way .

well i can understand why he felt so bad but  still i think he is lil over reacting .cant he see the deep love of nupur!!!!!! whateve nupur felt was past atleast now she understand him na .hope this time nupur will read his silence n make mayank feel that he z not wrong .nupur can read him ,he z not alone ,nupur is always wid him .

no matter how sad i felt reading dis update it gave pleasure .pleasure of reading a awsom piece of writing .
i donno y but most of te time sad parts touch my heart most .may be in pain emotins are more visible .

awsom writing .gr8
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kisi ko samjhe bina uss ki khamoshi nahin parahi ja sakti
frist you have to know that person aur jin halat mein mayank aur nuour ki shadi hui thi this result could be occured
mayank ka yeh dawa galat hainupur uss ki khamoshi ko nahin samjhi really kon samjh sakta hai jab ek anjane insaan se aap ki shaadi ho aur wo asia behave kare kisi ko bhi galatfahmi ho sati hai
this is my pov i think nupur ne uss suitation mein react kiya kio bhi normal insaan karta
mayank ko uss ko blame karna k wo uss ki khamoshi ko nahin samjhi a little bit unfair

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing updt fiza
mayank's feelings after reading nupur's dairy you  expressed perfectly
plz updt next part as soon as possible ..con't wait read what next on this mayur story...cont soon
thanks for this updt & pm

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh..di...Sigh!!!

He read the diary and now shattered...and why not!!! Anyone would go through same pain as Mayank is going through now...! I won't say that why u did so..coz I know that it was well needed,he should know all about it.

But I hope he won't do the same,nupur did...he will talk to her about that and clear the matter then only he got to know that she actually started loving him...hope he would'nt be quiet anymore...!
or if he does so I fear it will create a distance and u know there is a strange fear inside me since beginning of this FF that u are gonna end it on a sad note..Sigh!

cont soon di😊
Edited by --Ruchi-- - 12 years ago
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

my comment on pg 142

Edited by parul_bansal - 12 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
felt really bad for mayank
hope he shares it with nupur