Gar Mujh Ko yaqeen hota .MN link2 next thread 145 - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tasnim.

Fiza ji
it was one of the best updates till date.
Amazing update..
ahh i felt so good after reading this part..
veryyy nice update
loved it so much

thnks dear..
so glad u loved it so much
thnkuu so much wonderrful tht u felt it

Originally posted by crazymayurian

luvedd it
beautifully written
felt bad for mayank...
do write soon and because u have to write soon
get well soon
take care
aj kal mausam bhi esa hain her koi beemar hain tu fikar not INSHALLAH thk ho jaye gi
thnks dear...
glad u liked i
lolzz...amber yeah acha hai..i have to write soon but i didnt..hahaa...yaar sorry have amost lost the tuch yet cuming back to it

thnks dear..
ya masoom bhi hai aur kuch aur bhi...ways now im prtty fiine
thnks

Originally posted by mayuloveu

beautiful. I love mayank sharing his pain. continue soon
thnku so much for liking it

Originally posted by .Divya.

Good that you are getting them close... update soon 😊
thnks Divya...
yup soon they need to find each other

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

just speechless...
thnkuu

Originally posted by shria19

beautiful😃
thnku
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Kya Fiza di..I have typed comment 3 times and each time when I pressed submit,my net got disconnected...hope this time I'll able to post😳

About update

It is beautiful,really beautifully written.The way described non-living things reflecting inner feelings is so dreamy and imaginative.
I loved each and every bit of it.Feelings and love through gestures and then a sweet hug,it was all so perfect.

Plz cont soon.
aya hay meri jaan..koi baat nhi

thnku so much dear for liking it so much...thnk u so much
will cont ASAP
Originally posted by Auroni.92

That ws mindblowing di...
This update had so many emotions, there ws shyness, love, pain, consolation and what not...
Loved how u portrayed all so perfectly...
And im so glad that he shared his past with her and poured his heart out...The last past ws indeed the best of this update...
Loved it to the core...
Plz update soon...
thnks dear...
thnnkus ..thnks to u who felt all that..so glad for tht

will update soon

Thanks for waitng and all the support and wishes for me….

Rplyd to u all..u all can chk it…

… It ended up into a huge chpter .so I split it into two..but I don't wanted to break the tempo, so I will be posting next chpter at …but doesn't mean ur not commenting in this chapter…

Love

fiza

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago

It seems eternity that he hasn't said so much to any one, not even to himself..yet right now he even do not want to say anything..mhhm..it was the moment he dreamed of yet today when he hold her in his arms close as much as he can..it seems ..forget it not always words are perfect expression of feelings…wht it seems can nevr define wht it feels…

Forgetting everything even the thought wht will happen when she will broke apart she was enjoying the warmth she was missing…she was so loving the hold on her skin..sqeezing her….the feel, the breath tickling her..shivering her..?..naa she was feeling her nerves relaxed clamed..being where they belong too

Alas the moment has to end..yet here are many cuming there way too…

The blushing flowers, n slightly moving swing, the moon that was sneaking from the cloud and hiding again all were celebrating…but one thing asusal was not patient….

The sound was made and evry one groan in anger

U stupid wind chime cant u just shut up for a while….

I didn't did any thing..this this…stupid wind…cant u be steady for a mins….why u hited with me…don't have eyes to watch

Sorry sorry …I was watching sumthing else and I literally wanted to hav glimpse at his face…shreak…I hope I haven't broke the moment..

Idiot ..bewaquf..

But it has…he opened his eyes..n moved them right n left…checking wht actually he is doing.where he was….and she was thinking thousand s of way to face him yet the best she came up with  was not to face him…..

Slowly with a smile on his face that he tried to hide yet was impossible to…. he broke away and found wht he expected..lowered eyes with a shy smile playing on her lips…a relief inside him..she likes his closness..isnt feeling awakrd at his touch….a moment that happened as an impulse..was not to be worried on…yet it was meant to be cherish….

The best thing she found was to get away from there doing wht she was thinking of when she was taking in his arms..she stod up and about to move …and a huge frown appears on his face…

Mayank: where r u going…

The disappointment was loud n clear…

Nupur: she turned smile and looked at him…two mins…getting the smile in return he leaned back on the swing and open his eyes to watch the moon..

Though he was feeling to cold here yet he want to stay here right here, he can still feel a soul touching his…her arms warming her still

Mayank: yeah…nupurr… I am not hungry sachi,…

Nupur: I didn't ask ur or not…eat it,…

Mayank: woh bhi bread sandwich…. He made a face…

Nupur: aur kuch available nhi is waqt…aur ap thora tu kah ker hi saony jay gay….subha se kuch nhi kahya….

Myanak: aray tu asa tu aksar hota hai…its okay mein so jata hoon

Nupur: hota hoga ab nhi pls thora so tu khalain…..she pleaded lovingly placing the sandwich near his mouth…his look …

so much penetrating inside her…": hota hoga ab nhi"…

Ahh this was a statement …and he felt like been filled with happiness, her gesture that even she didn't realize of feeding him herself….yet his such a passionate gaze into her eyes made her take it back ..yet he didn't allowed her to take her love back from him….griping her hand still placing his eyes on her face, he took a bite from the bread…bread that he hated all his life…today he actually felt like clamming it as the most delicious eatable today in universe

She placed the bread back on the plate ..

Mayank: tum ny kahan khaya tha

Nupur: ji woh chachi k sath lay liya tha

Mayank: good…..warna mjhy laga tumhhri wait kerni ki adat nhi gai abhi tak

Nupur: itni bori addat bhi nhi hai..

Mayank: itni achi bhi nhi hai..he said mimicking her….

Nupur: ap mera mazk ura rahy hain….she puted

Mayank: nhi…wasy u can share this….i am not at all eating it all..and I know chachi k sath sham mein kuch liya hoga apny….dinner per tu kuch tha hi nhi…

Nupur: nhi I am not feeling like

Mayank: tu I wasn't  also feeling like…when I m not allowed ..tu u aren't either….warna mein ny bhi wohi kiya jo tum ny… tu tum bhag jao gi…he said with a teasing tone. Mentioning to If he feed her himself…

And she looked at him surprised and than couldn't hold her blush with a huge grin…n smiling took her part…

…………………….

I KNOW ITS SHORT...JUST FEW HRS ANOTHER IS CUMING

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
Res🥳

Edited

Wow..its such a beautiful chapter😳
Loved Mayur totally...its so mesmerizing...!
Love nupur's care for mayank and mayank's in turn...
now post next part soon😳 
Edited by --Ruchi-- - 12 years ago
it was such  beautiful chapter, loved the last part where he said meine aise kiya to tumne to tum bhag jao gi lol.
Thank GOd u updated..:)

It was very cute part,loved their soft romance
loved it

P.S...Fiza ji Font ka size thora kam karain toh ap ko ye update aur bhi short lage gi,plz try to update long parts as this story is going really very well...n i loved it
Awesome part...
loved it lodsss...
Beautifully written...
Adorable n very Cute part...
loved it lodsss...
btw i loved d teasing Mayank... ;)
now i want a looonnnggg part plzzz...
waiting for d next part...
loved it lodsss...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago