Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Feeling really bad for Nupur 😔
nerdndproud thumbnail
i just want that nupur should go away...she has a life nd she has full right to live her life fully.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sigh!!!!!!!!!

Gunjan is unbearable for me...
u know i hate THird person in every Love story...dont know i cant bear it.
please move the story fast we wanted to know the real reason behind Mayur marriage..

continue soon
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update ...still understanding
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dint knw nupur being a doc or studying it 
nice part

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written...
Hate gunjan...cant say more...
Cont...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
FIZA ji ap lz mayank ki saath gunjan ki shaddi karwa de
NUps ko yaha se bida ki jiye uyski life main koi accha insaan ko laiye
LOL LOL LOL
hey itna shock maat ho
tune kam he kuch  aisa kya hai tou main kya karu
nups ki halat mujhe dekha nehi jata
kuch tou karo
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mujhe iss Gunjan ki bacchi se mukti dilao...
i jst hate her to d core...
i wish Nupur Mayank ko chor ke chali jaye yeha se...plzzz
i dont want to tolerate all dis...uff
its too much...
bt han dat doesn't mean i dont like dis ff...
n i know my API knew it very well...
beautifully written api...
loved it...
love u API lodsss...🤗🤗🤗

FARI sis: 🤗 dis is for ur comment...
            too good...👍🏼
             i agree wid U...😳
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for ur lovly comments on previous, for all those who wants Nupur to stod up for her self, this update may bring a little positivism in them…

Hope u like it

Chahci: tum rukho…she said smilingly spreading her hand on my face..

Gunjan: oki sharma…get well soon…she hugged him..squeezing him a bit..he smiled n taped her head lovingly . she  said bye to me..n left..

Her voice , her desture were holding so much of fear, fear of losing sum1 so dear. Mayank's love is like this, when I whos feelings are not resproicted cant help but is addicted to his aura, than who gets his love in return to how much she must be glued or rather living him

They left and now we felt all awkwardness cuming back between us…

Myank: so u worked here

Nupur: nhi I was at national hospital , he was one of doc I worked as assistance pharmacist..

Mayank: ok…..so u donot miss ur work

Hmm so here cums the question, so now he knew I was a profeesional, so can be stable at my own, he wants me to get independent..n yes I can be tht

Nupur: I do..but yaha nhi..i love working at companies not here..yaha mjhy kafi boring lgata hai..

Mayank: hmm aur phir hospital mein kam ker ker k tu insaan depression mein chal jay

Nupur: lol..addat hojati tu effect nhi hota

Mayank: tu yeah bhi tu acha nhi…

Nupur: ap rest ker..itni baatein nhi…

Mayank: oki doctor……..were u gona sleep..he look around

Nupur: attends are not meant to sleep..patients are …

Mayank: uff…im not feeling sleepy…

He said like a child…

Mayank: hey ur sir asked u to meet..jao mil aao..

Nupur: abhi …hum kal mil lay gay ..

Mayank: aur agar woh kal nhi hoay tu..jao ..im fine…

Ok..i said I went to meet my Sir, as I wanted to, I do also have to talk to him, maybe he can help me in my carrier..as before marriage he called me n told me about sum jobs, maybe he has sum offers still for me, or maybe he can guide be through

Talking to him I was feeling so good and I reached the door..n thn I heard..

Mayank: uff gunjan im fine…agali bar sadek per nhi air per chalo ga bus…common princess I am fine dear…bulkul fikar maat kero…aur ab phone band kero …bye..he giggled

So that was the reason I was supposed to meet the doc, n went out, I even wont have minded mayank  if u have talked with her , here, in front of me…sigh  I enter..

Uff yeah gunjna…to hard to handle

Nupur: wasy mayank…yeah hoa kasay

Mayank: woh actually mein walk ker raha tha, n a boy was playing n went on road to catch his ball, I just went to save him, n

Nupur: and the car hit u..mayankkk…aur bhi kuch hosakta tha…

Mayank: I was careful..kcuh bhi nhi hoa..

Nupur: waoo ur in hospital nothing happened..

Mayank: nupurrr…

The night was amazing, stop blushing and expecting any such thng from our story, ru fool, we talked aloot, for the first time I talked so comfortably..with him …

and here I have sumthing for wch I want his permission, I want to know wht he think about this, bus I hope tht he donot say no to it..as I need it, but he wont as he himself wants me to me on my own…

Nupur: mayank ap se kuch pochna tha

Mayank: hmm..

Nupur: woh actually sir has an offer for me, a multinational firm has position vacant for assistant medical manger..tu can I go for the interview..

I asked him so scarily, as he was watching me so intently n with the word of job I found his eyebrows knitted a bit

Mayank: why do u want to..any reason for going for it

Nupur: I really want to…

Mayank: ur missing ur work…he said questionably

Nupur: ya I am…

Mayank: ohh…hmn…...ok..if ur doing it for urself, than its ok, but not for money na..

Nupur: im doing it for myself..

Mayank: nupur…….is the money I gave u enough for ur expenses?..his question arise from blue n I was pretty much shocked to hear it…but thn yes im his responsibility so he must be worried for it

Nupur: yes thy r..i smiled n he return it..now sleep..

Mayank hmm now im feeling sleepy they gave tranquilizer haina…

Nupur: I chukled no they didn't, the medice has a bit in them, plus ur weakness..

He was sleeping not comfortable, changing sides, frowning, he is a child, missing his bed, yet I will miss these sleepless nights when I have u , just for me to look, to absorb, to love.

………..

In morning  he got discharged from the hospital, at we reached the home, n keeping him in his room was impossible, n if he do this he will on his laptop attached with the blue tooth so virtually he was in office…

Chahci: mayank kya ker raha hai

Nupur: meeting mein hain

Chachi: aj tu yeah mar kahay ga mjhy se….

Nupur: I chukled ..

N chchi went to scold him, its of every day from past week, but he is he, he frown, pouted, plead and than get back again to his work, yet im trying to gave him proper diet, a full balance one, as he is too conscious about his weight to…God he things about each n every thng so much…

Mayank: bus plss..mein itan nhi kaha sakta…abhi kahan kahya hai mein fruits kasy kaho ga..

Gunjna: hath se…

Mayank: evry funny

Gunjna: hey nupur….ktini muskil mein hona tum….is ko handle kerna impossible hai…ab mein hoon tum bhi kuch kah lo rest kero..is ny tu buhat tang kerdiay hai

Nupur: I am fine..donot worry..u take a seat I'll ask sumone to bring cofffe for u…n these fruits are on ur now

Gunjan: donot u worry ….

I went away as these giigles n teasing are far now from my tolerance, I donot hate them no not at all , they both are the most adorable person , yet I am too a human so sumhow how much I try but it hurts, it hurts to share ur l…

Complete it sweetheart, donot worry about the end, enjoy the journey….

The coffe maker buzz telling me that n somhow it is right ..i need to collect to many thngs from this house, from him, before going back to my life…but still accepting this, is not so easy. To finds him beside me was the most relieving and bliss feeling for me, yet it turned into a complete different feeling now

Watching this letter in my hand I was happy , no I wasn't. I  do was always a highly professional person yet I never wanted earn bread for me, never I want m [profession to become my need but yet the destiny has always given me the most unwanted and most surprising things.

This was the letter I received from the firm , my interview was well, n they offered me job..

Mayank is pretty fine now can now mange his things by himself, today I am going to moms placed for four days…I haven't asked him about all that yet I know he wont stop me, he has never shown any right me any domince ..so today even he wont…

Its high time that I should start compiling things in my life, its better to make my own way rather than cuming in his life, being a hurdle in his happiness, it's the last thing I ever want to do. I need to go to mom place, to get my documents. Plus there I will be away from him, so beside him I can think about myself, can planned my future away from him. And maybe it will give that much strength that I can convert these four days in forevr..

The only problem left now is accommodation as I knew my parents house is about to sell as my brothers need money, yet if the owner can give me that house as it on rent, I will feel so good. It will feeling like living in my parents warm. The only two for whom I was a blessing , for whom I was wanted, for whom I was lovable…

Now the only matter that is left is to ask mayank about my exist. God just for 4 days its so diifcult to ask him, god know what will happen to me when I 'll ask the freedom from his life. Its paining just to thinking he will happily say yes to me. Somewhere still my heart has a wish he may stop me, hold me tell me he wants…..

Don't nupur , pls don't don't build false hope, already ur to broken because of all those hopes, now again donot build them….the kittle said as I was poring tea for my self, to sooth my aching brain, as heart will remain as it is throughout my life..i know this..

Ya u have to be strong…the sniffing cup said to be…

Hay donot ..pls u guys are my biggest strength pls donot say like this, I want u all to be with me, to support me to hold me

But we will miss u , we love u a lot..

I will miss u too, I 'll miss chachi's warmth, samrats love and care, and mayank..mayank's everything…

Ek zara hath barDhay tu pakar lay daman

Us k seenay mein sama jay humari dhadkhna

itanee kurbat hain to fir faasalaa itanaa kyon hai

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
edited.

sorry for replying late.

this update was vey nice.😃

fianlly nupur is thinking abt her career ... m happy with her decision.😃

nupur caring mayank too much ... but she couldnt tolerate gunjan ... thats y she took this decision...😕

i felt bad for mayank ... really ... poor him...

beautifully written ... hats off to u ...👏

i dont wanna say more ... warna log kehenge k shock laga hai🤣

continue soon...😊

jaldi jaldi update karo😊

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago