Gar Mujh Ko yaqeen hota .MN link2 next thread 145

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Gar Mujh Ko Yaqeen Hota
                           If i have trusted

Hello Guys

Here is an new ff I am starting. This was an FF I start writng in june but sumhow or the other wasn't able to start post.

A)     The apprehension tht I have is,  this a different story, completely  different from wht I have written though yes it will be defining a shade of love , but maybe u find it a bit weird, as Faria( in positive ofcource) said after reading first chapter .

B)     Plus here I am also in start taking up a different style of writng that I have done writng OS but nevr in FF, this will be more on POV, descriptive style rather than being dialogue based , as most of mine are.

C)    U may find certain tinch of " Beauty and the Beast" in this, as in this story evrythng talks with Nupur.  Its childish but its was  my wish.

The  favor I want from u all is tht if at anytime, pls  be honest with, at any time, u find it boring, dragged, slow, repeated pls pls, address it pls . I will be needing your feedbacks a lot.

PS sigi credit goes to FARIA
Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail

it's a emotional journey..based on sum how at the poem …of faiz ahmed faiz…with whom most of u must not be familiar..

I am posting sum lines from it …as its very difficult urdu…

Gar mujhay is ka yaqeen ho
Meray humdum, meray dost
Keh teray dil ki thakan
Teri aankhon ki udaasi, teray seenay ki jalan
Meri diljoyee, meray piyaar se mit jaaye gee
Gar mera harf-e-tasalli
Vo dava ho, jis se
Jee uthay phir tera ujra hua be noor dimaagh
Tu,Yoonhi gaata rahoon, gaata rahoon teri khaatir
Geet bunta rahoon, betha rahoon teri khaatir

Diljoyee….to console…I just can't translate it

Harf-e-tasali..a word of consolation

Characters:

Mayank: A business man, a boy next door. Simple and not at all easy going,. The most difficult thing for him is to say what his heart hold. Lost his parents when was young , living with her anty.

Nupur: A pharmacist, a very strong head person but lost her all ability to act strong due to sum incident in life. A person who lives in her own world, and at times building apprehensions.

Gunjan: a business woman that is partner of mayank. His best friend from childhood, she is the only person whom mayank shares hisself with. A very bubbly and stubborn person.

Samrat: mayank's cousin brother, but more like a brother ot him. As they have grown up together, shared there lifes with each other. A fun loving n spontinuous person.

Chachi: Mayanks' anty and samrats mother, have brought up mayank with all love and affection. A perfect mother whos life revolve around her son mayank and Samrat, but loves her elder son more due to his quite and non demanding nature i.e. Mayank. Her husband most of the time remain abroad for business purpose.

In start the ff  will be completely Nupurs POV, her narration of story. I really want u to look through her eye, as when things wil start to unfold , it will be easy to understand things. In start the chapters are short as I was sacred tht it may sound boring, n there already written so not planning to increase them.

I hope u all r gonna enjoy it

PS: All characters are fictional,  resemblance to any1 is purely coincidental. Plus Nupur's  character has nothing to do with me. I juts want to show certain part of professional life of her so it will be easy for me to do so, that's why  I choice it.

drfizaahmed thumbnail

I don't know where to start from, writing life is  almost as difficult as simple is to gave an end to fiction, this sumthng I have started after so long, almost ages. I am never found of writing diaries , fond it follish to do so, but thn life cums with all the foolishnesses n me being the silliest do all tht is nt meant to be done..

Either its to wiite n pen down wht ever these days my life is giving me. Or to enter I lfe of sum1, whom I m nt menat for,

Nupur mein ja raho ….

Ji….mayank….

I can only mange to say tht, sumhow I have no rights to ask question to him, in start I thought mayb its because of the circumstance but soon I realized. This is cruel game of destiny, n  I am being the culprit has ruid two life, in an urge to find peace for myself. To fine a shelter, to find solace, I took everything form a person I owe my being to .

Yes I am the first women, who is not a better half, but the worse reality happen in his life. He has lost himself, his life, his smile and mayb his willingness to live life …n the soul reason of al this is me…Mrs Nupur Myank Sharama.

Gar mjhy ko yaqeen hota

Meray hum dum meray dost

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cascade---------------
congrats for ur new FF
Finally u posted this ff- ab yaad aya tujhe

fizu i know it would be different frm ur other story and i m damn sure u'll prove that u r a versatile writer..i really appreciate it..

awesome intro janu
it seems maynk is introvert. he only shared his feelings to his best friend gunjan..
and Nups- she had lost her happiness due to sum incident..

mayur  r married.

but why nups said that she was  the culprit who had runied two life??? what happened cascade???
yaar ups ki POV parke mujhe daar laag raha hai..

but i must say its a interesting story
i m waiting for next art janu

post part 1 soon
love ya
take care
May ALLAH bless u

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited

Fizu Congratsss...new FF n once again the same feelings HOME...Sweet Home...i just loved the concept...prologue...CS...actually i love everything abt U 😳...well its different this time...based on nupur's pov n seemed intense too...well can imagine mayank as reserved one but our chatter-box nupur seemed much different...quiet n guilt conscious...yaar it increases curiosity to know the reason behind it...all in all a mindblowing journey with another beautiful piece of urs...the poem u chose is great can we have few lines of it with every update...n don't worry not only me many here can understand so feel free to write 😊...agar koi nahi samajh paye to hum log hai na we can explain what say 😳...ab jaldi jaldi update chahiye aise hi bohat late post kiya hai humse aur intezaar nahi hota 😊...so lets get started 😳...!

P.S...Fari beautiful siggie sweety...!
Edited by valliyah - 12 years ago
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
edit.
Congrats Fiza for ur new FF.
finally tune post kar dia ... mujhe laga tha k tu bhul gyi hai
i just loved it starting ... it was so deffrent fom ur other FFs ...n i loved it.
cs was awesome ... specially nupur's character was so different.
n as u said whole story narrated form her pov, to uska character kuch jaida hi imp ho jata hai
n thats d uniqueness of this ff.
love u dear ...awesome concept.
u knw, u alwz made me wonder, how could u wrt so well and with such awesome mindblowing oncepts
hats off to u
u r a grt writer ... versatile writer ... i really appreciate.
d prologue was nice ... bt very short.
i knw i knw ...prologue humesha chota hi hota hai ...par itna chota bhi nhi hota
m waiting for nupur's past.
what happened with mayur??
how she entered into mayank's life ...n why she blamed herself for mayank's present condition.
this story is very intersting.
n waiting for next update.
continue soon.
love ya ...

ps: Fari ...beautiful sig.

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...API
A new MayUr ff...😊😃😊
woh bhi wid such a different n unique concept...😉👏😉
Nupur is already married to Mayank...😊
n it seems dey r nt happy as she said all dos things...
it sounds interesting...😉
n its different from ur other ffs...😊
m surely gonna love dis ff...😳😳
i loved d TITLE...😳
its awesome...👏👍🏼👏
waiting eagerly for ur next update...😊
do continue soon...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗

@Faria: awesome siggie sis...👏
             i loved it...🤗

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail