tapasya baby - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jdfan

jogi said to divya  25 years ago you gave me a gift of Tapasya 😊now my daughter will give me a gift ( bad father 😑)..probably for you she is still 10 but Jogi said that she is 25 now πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

But Jogi Divya just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary a year ago πŸ˜† Looks like Tapu was conceived pretty quickly after marriage thenπŸ˜†
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
ja kar kudh hi puchna pade ga πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

But Jogi Divya just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary a year ago πŸ˜† Looks like Tapu was conceived pretty quickly after marriage thenπŸ˜†
nothing new many wives become pregnant within in their first year of marriage ..how don't ask me but it has happen to a lot of people but then again expecting logic from uttaran is extremely illogicalπŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

jogi said to divya 25 years ago you gave me a gift of Tapasya 😊now my daughter will give me a gift ( bad father 😑)..probably for you she is still 10 but Jogi said that she is 25 now πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† check out the episode when divya came back from US and gave jogi the gift😊i don't remember exact date πŸ˜†sorry for that😊
may be jogi meant physically age but mentally she is still 10 yr old, who can be manipulated by anyone only whn she want and as child she can't be accountable for her action. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

may be jogi meant physically age but mentally she is still 10 yr old, who can be manipulated by anyone only whn she want and as child she can't be accountable for her action. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well said & i agree!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘shes still 10 yr old kid who smeared icchha's face wid lipstick 2 make her luk ugly so that icchha cudn't stand in front of her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

haha it means if Tapasya in her childish plays have killed ichcha in court her defence would have been very strong your honor she is mentally a baby though physically 25 🀣but mentally baby still 10 year old so she should not be punished 🀣but i think even a ten year old ask so many questions when asked to do something  why i should do it? so Tappu is even younger  than 10 years probably 10 months🀣then she cannot do anything poor baby she never did anything she is so small no understanding of this cruel mean world 🀣like new born babyπŸ˜†so pure and innocent 🀣 any one  can use her 😭 take wrong advantage of her .😭 make her do wrong 😭poor baby😭 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
Icha like a coward is always dependant on Icha.

Like a BEGHAIRAT Aurat she came to asked Tapu for Help when veer was in problem.

She is so week lol she couldnt even was able to find Veer and every two min like a crying baby she was calling tapasya what to do, how to save Veer

ICHA never had guts to even defend her against MAI

What to expect from her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by arkamu

Icha like a coward is always dependant on Icha.

Like a BEGHAIRAT Aurat she came to asked Tapu for Help when veer was in problem.

She is so week lol she couldnt even was able to find Veer and every two min like a crying baby she was calling tapasya what to do, how to save Veer

ICHA never had guts to even defend her against MAI

What to expect from her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
------------------------------------ICHCHA  DEPENDANT  ON  ICHCHA!!!  I THINK U MEANT TAPPU,IS IT NOT?