Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kikyo

i didn't taunt you ๐Ÿ˜•i only said you probably never did any character analyisis ..sorry if you felt bad ..it was not a sin if you were never thats why i said this but one thing i must say follow this to your own self too who gave you right to paste your law degree everywhere ..if we are not law students who gave you right to degrade us by pasting your law degree every where ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i think follow same rules first yourself then preach others...i said what i know about  fiction and you feel so bad so follow this  yourself too we feel bad too when you preach us law by pasting your law degree ..so next time avoid that we will avoid too and the approach you have given is absolutely wrong according to every concept of fiction and reality ...no person can be this fool ..and Tapasya is not a small child an educated grown up woman  ...i am not a fool i analysed things by doing carefull analysis and you believe in pandits words really ok then why not this it was a curse for her wrong doings ..and one thing destiny gave her that why not you see in this perspective she intentionally left her baby there but later the baby disappeared ๐Ÿ˜Š

Miss๐Ÿ˜† Me commenting on myself is one thing and me commenting on other's education is something else. If I mentioned I do law then im talking about myself not trying to degrade someone else๐Ÿ˜† Im sure there are people much more educated than myself on this forum besides I am yet only 18 so I dont believe myself to be any better than anyone here. But your constant references as to whether or not I do literature or how well I may have done in it is not something I appreciate๐Ÿ˜Š And as regards to tapasya's foolishness you would be surprised what desperation, frustration and the feeling of helplessness can do to one's ability to make wise decisions. And I will choose to ignore the rest because I dont feel like dragging up another argument. If Tapasya as an educated woman couldn't recognise the person to whom she was delegating care of her baby wasnt an innocent orphanage worker but a thief then Ichha equally as an educated woman should realise that it is wrong to keep someone's baby and not even report the found baby to the police.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@srklvr ..if someone asks what you are doing then ok put it but when no one asks you why you bother to comment on yourself ๐Ÿ˜†to tell everyone ..isn't this a taunt ..? if you will avoid that we will appreciate we consider it a taunt  no i won't say it now to explain what is taunt you will find it personal attack ๐Ÿ˜† so i will avoid it ..i personally don't consider myself better than anyone so leave this discussion here as for your discussion on Tappu's act ..it is not  logical to me and i am not an ichcha fan i have said that many times here ..and i have criticized her for not reporting to police but do tell me what she is thinking isn't it right ..isn't the mother of the child left the baby ok not there but in  in orphanage ..what kind of loving mother she is? but still ichcha should have researched for the parents because for proving her logic right or not ..here ichcha is wrong but Tapasya was not right either ..this is my logic ..my analysis ๐Ÿ˜Ši think whatever frustration, whatever anger can never bring a mother to do that ...because every mother think about her child first ..i have seen my mother filling our plates first for food then hers ..she don't start eating first but wait for us to do ..this is a mother ..every mother think about her child first then about herself but for Tappu her own future came first then child ..what a mother ? isn't she suppose to be happy that rathore wants to take responsiblity of her child ...what a nice mother she thought of her future first then her child ..i don't call this foolishenss but selfishness ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
If Tapu wanted to check if Rathore loved her without her baby then I dont see what is so wrong about that. She was foolish I agree! And as for putting the baby first she didnt think she was putting the baby in harms way so the question of putting the child first doesnt arise. She at that time wasnt someone who just sacrifices she wanted to secure her future and well as her child's.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Kykyo and Jd, r u ok ๐Ÿ˜‰

no ankit today we both are out of our minds๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

no ankit today we both are out of our minds๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i can understand and only feel for u ๐Ÿ˜‰
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

i can understand and only feel for u ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks we really need people's sympathies ๐Ÿ˜†although it is only Tappu bitya's birthright  to have sympathies of others because she is 25 year  old foolish little baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

thanks we reallyneed people's sympathies ๐Ÿ˜†although it is only Tappu bitya's birth right to have sympathies of others because she is 25 year old foolish little baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ya Tapu bitiya's all crimes r out of foolishness, she can even give supari in her foolishness, but all others mistakes r out of cunningness, she planned her crimes so well, she can manipulate so well being so foolish. Thanx god she is foolish Thts why still some people around her r still alive. If she was little bit intelligent thn god cd also not save thm. Any way best of luck ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Since when did she become 25?
abi to dhood piti bachi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
D๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Since when did she become 25?

jogi said to divya  25 years ago you gave me a gift of Tapasya ๐Ÿ˜Šnow my daughter will give me a gift ( bad father ๐Ÿ˜ก)..probably for you she is still 10 but Jogi said that she is 25 now ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† check out the episode when divya came back from US and gave jogi the gift๐Ÿ˜Š i don't remember exact date ๐Ÿ˜†sorry for that๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by jdfan - 12 years ago