Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya AT#53 Koi Tumsa Nahin <33 (Page 73)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

What's your wildest fantasy?
It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control reROFLdon't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhayEmbarrassed
cvs what the hell are you waiting for, get your script ready nowParty

Why, you think she's waiting for SR ROFL ROFL ROFL

rani from what i know indian girls does not do this kind of stuff until they are married, don't tell me she has done all those stuff alreadyShocked

Bani I don't know whose doing what but times have change and some has gotten too westernized. I many of them now has live in relationship so anything is possible.

Saif & KK live in and Bips & John did the same for years and many more.

Suku is still young but don't look at them with innocent eyes anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Taal se taal mila

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

What's your wildest fantasy?
It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control reROFLdon't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhayEmbarrassed
cvs what the hell are you waiting for, get your script ready nowParty

Why, you think she's waiting for SR ROFL ROFL ROFL

rani from what i know indian girls does not do this kind of stuff until they are married, don't tell me she has done all those stuff alreadyShocked

Bani I don't know whose doing what but times have change and some has gotten too westernized. I many of them now has live in relationship so anything is possible.

Saif & KK live in and Bips & John did the same for years and many more.

Suku is still young but don't look at them with innocent eyes anymore

yep maybe no one is innocent anymore.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

some dreams are never meant to be fulfill no matter how much you try but some dreams are meant to happen no matter what.

maybe some day i will become rich and give my mom all the happiness of this world, maybe then i won't be a worthless human beingEmbarrassed

Now that's a beautiful dream and I pray is fulfilled.

As for the starts dating I don't even care cause they probably could never live up to the way I see them on screen. Abhlya is epic Day Dreaming

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Dil ye bechein ve
Raste pe nain ve
Jindari behaal hai
Sur hai na taal hai
Aaja savariya
Aa aa aa aa
Taal se taal milaao
Taal se taal mila
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

some dreams are never meant to be fulfill no matter how much you try but some dreams are meant to happen no matter what.

maybe some day i will become rich and give my mom all the happiness of this world, maybe then i won't be a worthless human beingEmbarrassed

Now that's a beautiful dream and I pray is fulfilled.

As for the starts dating I don't even care cause they probably could never live up to the way I see them on screen. Abhlya is epic Day Dreaming

thank you raniEmbarrassed
well some it does not work but for some it is magic and yep abhiya are abhiya nothing can be compared to them but if we had visu then we would have gotten more offscreen masti with them. now days there is nothing, it seems the longer the show is getting old the more the old visu stuff is vanishing and other BS people are butting in.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

one thing i like about suku is that she lives her life the way she wants to, from what i know she comes from a small place and her parents told her that marriage is not everything and work is what one needs to do or something that is why she does not want to get married.

she knows what she wants and she get's it. very independent girl indeed.

Yes I love Suku the way she live her life to her own accord and she's not media hungry she let her work on screen speak for it self. Clap

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

one thing i like about suku is that she lives her life the way she wants to, from what i know she comes from a small place and her parents told her that marriage is not everything and work is what one needs to do or something that is why she does not want to get married.

she knows what she wants and she get's it. very independent girl indeed.

Yes I love Suku the way she live her life to her own accord and she's not media hungry she let her work on screen speak for it self. Clap

yes even i am very proud of herBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index