Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ragzz- absolutely correct...
And i have seen sum Jeh Fans who always r hell bound on proving dat Jeh is doing d right thing even though its clearly visible dat he is completely turning evil...πŸ˜†

Okay ppl...catch u all after lunch... πŸ€—
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh god I want to kill that Habbi...fir se scrap kia..priya chauhan ka id post kar ke fake bata raha hai...ab kaya karu..delete kar ne ke bad bhi ye kar raha hai..😑..guys just see my scraps
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ragzz, i think they have the right to question Abhay's action like we did with Jai. Fair is Fair babe!
i just want Pia to find out Jai's reality. There is no reason for her to fake it . the more she fakes it, the more false hope she will give it Jai which is unfair to him.!Alina , I hope is sensible to realize Abhiya are meant to be together, and my hearts tell she will be a sacrificing lover rather than a obsessed one.!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bye Bhai πŸ€—

Me too leaving soon guys...bye... πŸ€—

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

oh god I want to kill that Habbi...fir se scrap kia..priya chauhan ka id post kar ke fake bata raha hai...ab kaya karu..delete kar ne ke bad bhi ye kar raha hai..😑..guys just see my scraps

PM Ishan bhai...😳

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bye anu @all leave it why r we spoiling our mood and this at
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

yeah thats why i said they are blindly in lowee with him, that even when is evil , they will say he is the best :)

Petal_Pose thumbnail
next time am just avoiding their p.d.a's interview. ! no thank u, and my really good fren is a vabhiz fan. bashing vabhiz would be bashing her. I can't hurt her.!πŸ˜’

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vivi can date a rock for all I care. Vivian convinced me he was a good actor when he had a scene with her and through that whole scene I never saw VD but Abhay Raichand
Petal_Pose thumbnail
well, everyone has their own preferences. they are some Jeh fans who are do not agree with his evil side too. I will support Jai if i can find something right in it, if not than nope.! It does not matter which character u are. if u are wrong than ur wrong!

two people shout out to from Jay's at . Tich, and Eowyn. the most sensible member i have met so far.!

Anyway, ragzz seriously i just want a lot of Abhiya right now. no other couples,just Abhiya.!☺️

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago