Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Me too...you just can't imagine I saw few people here who bashed someone here and on FB all the time...and all of a sudden they became good friend of her when she passed away...🤢

ðŸ˜²What are you serious, that is just disgusting. In IF if you find a friend here you're lucky cause this place is full of hypocrites. This is the most I interact with people in the 2 yrs I joined IF
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

@Bani: you know what some people removed me from their friend list because I am not that dude's fan...😲 but I don't care...I think I should be happy...cause I don't need such so called friend...😛

WT fish bloody stuff is this😲friends don't depend on who you like and don't even some of my friends like that dude with piya which makes me sick and i told them i hate that dude and piya only belongs with abhay that does not mean i will remove my friends from my friend list, or forget them b/c we have different likes now, friendship cannot be this weak that small things like this can break it, this people are not true friends at all, they are double stander and sick.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Syria: Same here...never bashed JiYa...for me its just wastage of my time...😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

ðŸ˜²What are you serious, that is just disgusting. In IF if you find a friend here you're lucky cause this place is full of hypocrites. This is the most I interact with people in the 2 yrs I joined IF

its scary.

@Anu there really is no topic u can post anything.  we are talking currently about hypocrites.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

by mistake i went there and now i feel sick

😲Oh gosh it was that bad and this someone we all talk please let me know before your go to sleep. Before I didn't want to know but now if the bashing is like that I want to see it
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@all nidha is there in jiya AT i saw her yesterday
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

@rumi what now that is not a reason to be removed frm frndlist everyone has their own choice

Thats the truth dearo..it happened to me..I was shocked when didn't saw them if my frnd list...😭

@Bani: I know re...but some people think this way..for them liking and disliking same things is called true friendship...

@Rani: hhmmm...that lady was my best friend here...missing her a lot...😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: syria2014

Bani, I trusted her, and she broke it.

If a member of this at does not like Abhiya, why than join? Why do u come here claim to a Abhiya fan, and than go bashing Abhiya left , and right if u "love Abhiya so much". hell, i don't go bashing the Jiya, or any couple behind any one's back. I would never do that, and i choose to stay true to my words. maybe sometimes i might fail to stay true, but at least i admit my mistake and apologize. I am just saying to people who wanna join this at. plz join if ur a fan of Abhiya, not just come here to tell us u like them,and bash them somewhere else. plz  don't do that.!😔

i am sorry guys , if this hurt u. i just thought i had inform u what was going on. really sorry for this inconceivance . this makes me wanna throw up at myself!🤢

bani , sweety, i am really sorry!

don't be syria🤗it's not your fault that they are sick and double faced people. leave them, we have better things to do, this story is abut abhiya and we will get them and see they are together so what if still there is a small distance the heart is together na, the soul is interlock with each other, let people think shit about our abhiya b/c darling abhay are hot which makes them burn and we are too cool for them to come infront of us to show their real face. anyone can bark behind one's back, leave them.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

@all nidha is there in jiya AT i saw her yesterday

That's who bashing abhlya 😕
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have all fans under my buddies list,and i would never delete them.! that's just shallow rumi!🥱