Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i am serious i want abhiya dance and that to infront of everyone, people needs to dance with other in the party, i am bloody not going to take abhiya dancing with other BS people😡😡

ya me too don't want any kabab main haddi in between them...😈
the dance should be so much close...which will make some peopple...🥺🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
alina entry scene: ZOOM ZOOM!!!! her legs is showing first, then her waist, then her lips, ZOOOMMM her eyes and bame her whole body is shown.

description: new dress, hair all straight, no glasses on, lip gloss and smiling EH!!! don't smile erase that part and her eyes on abhay and abhay looking at the floor.

piya looking at alina and abhay and abhay looks up and smile at piya and comes toward her and bow his head and ask for a dance, piya with a smile takes his hand and both of then dance together. DONE!!!! no need to see the episode i already show it.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: black_scorpio

telling me second time😆and i am staring at your first sigg😍

ya this iz the second tym ...😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhiya dance  really am i dreaming or is it real what i read? 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: black_scorpio

oh bani and rani..actually i was confused😆

Oh no don't be confuse ever cause am the calm one and she the hyper one with high BP especially when it comes to 3rd party in abhlya lives and all K family. Alina is still cool with but she walking on a thin line the minute she get out a hand with abhay, Bani will throw her off a short bridge 🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail

alina entry scene: ZOOM ZOOM!!!! her legs is showing first, then her waist, then her lips, ZOOOMMM her eyes and bame her whole body is shown.

description: new dress, hair all straight, no glasses on, lip gloss and smiling EH!!! don't smile erase that part and her eyes on abhay and abhay looking at the floor.

piya looking at alina and abhay and abhay looks up and smile at piya and comes toward her and bow his head and ask for a dance, piya with a smile takes his hand and both of then dance together. DONE!!!! no need to see the episode i already show it.

👏👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well she want's to smile freely and remove the glasses for contacts so she can see Abhay better and give him her moo moo look with her eyes. I think now she has the dance to perfection she's going to treat Abhay as the pole. 🤣

oh shit poor abhay he is going to be like no wonder kabir cried this girl is club dancer🤢 SCREAMING!!! PIYA!!! baby let's leave from this jungle i feel suffocated both abhiya runs from there.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok like what is going to do to alina makeover, i like her the way she is now. ok after the makeover she should not smile, her smile gives me negative vibe.

You see what I mean this is BadA$$ AK-47 Bani 😆
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no don't be confuse ever cause am the calm one and she the hyper one with high BP especially when it comes to 3rd party in abhlya lives and all K family. Alina is still cool with but she walking on a thin line the minute she get out a hand with abhay, Bani will throw her off a short bridge 🤣

i will help Bani. 🤣
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🤣