Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What's your wildest fantasy?
It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control re🤣don't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhay😳
cvs what the hell are you waiting for, get your script ready now🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail

What's your idea of romance?
Well, my idea of romance is sitting in a villa in Bali or Mauritius looking at the endless sea and having nobody to disturb our romantic date.

yes even i like this b/c it's nothing like to be sitting alone and seeing the endless seas while the cold breeze touches your soft skin and that sunset in the horizon while everyone around you is filled with nothing but love. even i have some dream that i want to live before i die. god knows when i will be able to fulfill those dream b/c i am too lazy to do anything.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

What one thing that you would for your man?
The one thing I would do for my man is wear really sensuous perfumes all the time.

why so her man can jump on her every second of her life or other men can jump on her while she walks by them🤣

Bani you're crazy 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail

What's your wildest fantasy?
It is for me to know and you to guess. Wildest sexual fantasy is too wild to be written. They are to be thought, dreamt of and even experienced but never spoken about.

WOW!! control control re🤣don't tell me she has done ahem ahem already. wow wild sexual fantasy ha suku i am sure you won't mind doing wild sexual scene with vivain our abhay😳
cvs what the hell are you waiting for, get your script ready now🥳

Why, you think she's waiting for SR 🤣 🤣 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
one thing i like about suku is that she lives her life the way she wants to, from what i know she comes from a small place and her parents told her that marriage is not everything and work is what one needs to do or something that is why she does not want to get married.

she knows what she wants and she get's it. very independent girl indeed.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bani you're crazy 🤣

always has been rani, i mean look at her answer she wants to wear perfumes and that to sensuous one, she wants all the attention of men on her🤣wonder how vivian cannot see that😡
.Shiva. thumbnail

Why, you think she's waiting for SR 🤣 🤣 🤣

rani from what i know indian girls does not do this kind of stuff until they are married, don't tell me she has done all those stuff already😲
pyar-ishk thumbnail

always has been rani, i mean look at her answer she wants to wear perfumes and that to sensuous one, she wants all the attention of men on her🤣wonder how vivian cannot see that😡

Cause his BG is there blocking the scent 🤣

Hema seem to think if Suku didn't have a BF ViSu would be together 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
some dreams are never meant to be fulfill no matter how much you try but some dreams are meant to happen no matter what.

maybe some day i will become rich and give my mom all the happiness of this world, maybe then i won't be a worthless human being😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Cause his BG is there blocking the scent 🤣

Hema seem to think if Suku didn't have a BF ViSu would be together 😆

you never now rani anything can happen and it seems visu are very close to each other and i guess vivan didn't see her like that b/c of her BF or it could be that someone had her eyes on vivan from beginning and put an spell on him to make him her's.