Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titli22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by titli22

Hi Roopali, nice post.  When Navya was on air at its schedule time and the last bit was telecasted  do you know what I was thinking that time? Kaash it becomes SOUMYA SETH SHEIKH... Soumya and  Shaheer will kill me if they read this...but yeh pagal dil nahin manta...I wish yeh kabhi saach ho jaye!  Todays episode was awsum...

@bold yeh dil jitna paata hai hamesha usse zyada pana chahta hai...we can demand what we want for AnYa not SHAMYA...its totally their life and we respect them for everything they do...                               

as u can see frm my post,its just a wishful thinking dear...dey look really awesum together...of course its their personal life and we have no right 2 say/comment or we cant shape their lives
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titli22

Originally posted by titli22

Hi Roopali, nice post.  When Navya was on air at its schedule time and the last bit was telecasted  do you know what I was thinking that time? Kaash it becomes SOUMYA SETH SHEIKH... Soumya and  Shaheer will kill me if they read this...but yeh pagal dil nahin manta...I wish yeh kabhi saach ho jaye!  Todays episode was awsum...

@bold yeh dil jitna paata hai hamesha usse zyada pana chahta hai...we can demand what we want for AnYa not SHAMYA...its totally their life and we respect them for everything they do...                               

as u can see frm my post,its just a wishful thinking dear...dey look really awesum together...of course its their personal life and we have no right 2 say/comment or we cant shape their lives

that wishful thought is from every heart who loves them...each one of us...let see what's in store for them...πŸ˜‰
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Firstly Roopali, as I said, I love reading your posts, a great post once again πŸ‘

Yeah, today we were all swept into AnYa land thanks this utterly AnYalicious episode. 😍 Suna tha intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai, aaj dekh bhi liya. 

After testing our patience for all these days, the CVs totally delighted us to no end. A huge thanks to cast and crew of Navya for an outstanding, memorable episode today. Take a bow, you've outdone your selves. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I think the episode made history today by being the cutest proposal scene, on T.V. till date IMO.

Shaheer & Soumya absolutely rocked it. πŸ‘ My heart is still singing dhin ta na long after the episode has been over. Wow! an utterly delcious episode ❀️ with the sweetest dialogs to boot.

From the light bulb flashing in Shaheer's brain, to his innovative ring, to his nervous gulps and jitteriness before the proposal were all too much for this phangirl to bear. πŸ˜³ 

Navya's anxiousness, to shock over the proposal, to tears of happiness were just the perfect compliment to what had to be the sweetest proposal ever. πŸ˜³ I was totally bekaboo by then. β˜ΊοΈ

To compliment all this (as if it needed anything more to notch it up) the whole canteen erupting into a cheer for Navya to accept the proposal was the perfect back ground to this proposal. The girl chiming in to say, "Anant, main ready hoon" was totally funny, lightening AnYa's tension a bit.

Finally Appy & Ritz teasing Navya relentlessly over her surname with Anant chuckling at their jokes were all out of this world. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If that wasn't enough, Anant's smile and tempting her to say by flashing the cutest ring when the girls were evicted out of the class was absolutely downright majnulicious.

All in all, the very bestest episode ever. πŸ₯³

thank you so much for liking my post...πŸ˜› this one would be remembered as one of the best episodes and the best proposal on TV till date and even in years to come...