NAVYA MISHRA BAJPAI...

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's me grinning ear to ear today and I bet each one of you too...this was the wowest and awesomest episode ever...๐Ÿ˜› just love them more with every passing single day...wish the phangirls were there in the background for today...we would have gone insane surely...๐Ÿ˜‰ my heart goes dhintana and pehla pyaar together in a day...OMG somebody pinch me or else I'll keep thinking that I am in my AnYa dreamland๐Ÿ˜ if the depressing Kanpur times lands up here this way toh jao CV's ko maaf kiya and a big big thank you for today...I really love when you outdo my expectations and of course you did it today...๐Ÿฅณ kya likhun, kaise likhun samajh nahi aa raha I am totally awestruck...but I have to pen down all what went through my mind these 30 min.never expected it to be sooo good I swear...every bit of today I wanted the show to be kept playing...yaar yeh toh hamari expectations har roz badhate jaa rahe hai...I would definitely be looking out for somebody like "anant" when my time comes...he sweeps the feet off my ground...๐Ÿค— from the start to end they just kept me hooked and dipped into the show totally...AnYa are blessed to have friends like Appy-Ritz-Ranbir...they are with them through every thick and thin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ guide them the best way and we just love them...as always the Gang came to there rescue and what we witnessed would be afresh deep down the line...Ritz is a pro at handling the tough times...ranbir is lucky to have her...๐Ÿ˜Š she handled the situation so perfectly...her explanation made anant realize what he actually wants and where they were heading...loved his hand made ring...so innovative(this is a nayi soch)...๐Ÿ˜† his nervousness, impatience, not being able to speak his mind was performed superbly by our majnu bajpai and his "tum bas haan keh do baki sab ko main mana lunga"...aweee I love him so much...on the other hand navya was equally good too...the way she says "idiot, tumhe puchne ki kya zaroorat thi bas keh dete"...gave me a feeling like I was watching some golden era romance where pure love existed...their love makes you fall in love with them...they have outdone themselves today...so good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the people in BG were equally funny too๐Ÿ˜† the girl who brought her hand front to get anant's piece of twig, the guy who spilled the juice and the mad crowd getting happy on this proposal and acceptance...well we are no different from them๐Ÿ˜‰loved the teasing bit in the class..."NAVYA MISHRA BAJPAI"...sounds perfect! anant-navya ke liye 24 hrs ka wait jitna difficult hai utna hi hamare liye yeh weekend khatm hona...but I am extremely happy that this weekend we all will have a blast...celebrating pure love! Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly difficult to pen down n express today episode in words ...dis is cutest proposal i ever seen ...
everything was soo prefect .d way anant cums know to what he should do know after discussion b/w gang n anya ...ring of twings  soo adorable ..BGM .Anant n Navya expression , dialogues ..teasing of gang n naughty eye lock of anya ...

Cvs of kanpur kae tamesha kiya maaf ...so khona maf cvs ko ...for such bekabooo episode 
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice post yaar...the teasing part was indeed nice but the proposing  part was the best...best episode ever and we navyains have a reason to smile till monday
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaa agree ear roosy...loved ur description on the episode.ranbir ritz appy r thhe greatest frnd ...just loved todays episode...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey roopali..lovely post..I have not see nthe epi as you know..but I am already grinning ear to ear just after reading th post..i am getting all impatient today..i really dotn know waht to say but i a mall happy and the phangurl in me is all bekaboo..
i would only add to one of your llines..where you said...gave me a feeling like I was watching some golden era romance where pure love existed...their love makes you fall in love with them..i'll just add their loves makes me fall in love with the feelilng of love all over again..
yes i love them more and more with every passing day..they are getting more sutter.adorabel every day...
dont know waht else to say..but i am happy that CV's ended this ep ii a a positive note by a yes from navya rather than a No as was given in spoilers..I am thinking after a long time we have a weekend where we are not tensed we are actaully all happy and rejoicing...
lovely post dear...
shanukit007 thumbnail
Atlast, We got our weekend present early this time...

Like ur 'Nayi soch', But Love d way anant express d will to get married equally like wen navya se ye bhi koi puch ne ki baat hai...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't have words to express how I loved today's episode.Both Shaheer and Somya were really fabulous today.Look at the ease with which they portrayed their emotions๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I don't know how many times I am going to watch tonight's episode.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no words fr todays epi awsum of awsumest soumya shaheer rocks it was te ebst proposal on tv ever
very realistic love it

while watching whole epi i was thinking am i dreaming or in which world i m love it sooo much
but i think MRS Navya anant bajpayee suits more

see made fr each other
TheRoopsy thumbnail
the excitement is still high...as if somebody did that for me...we are so crazy...๐Ÿ˜†
titli22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Roopali, nice post.  When Navya was on air at its schedule time and the last bit was telecasted  do you know what I was thinking that time? Kaash it becomes SOUMYA SETH SHEIKH... Soumya and  Shaheer will kill me if they read this...but yeh pagal dil nahin manta...I wish yeh kabhi saach ho jaye!  Todays episode was awsum...