Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No mai certainly does not deserve an apology considering she was going to kick Tapu out of the house and snatch her baby from her. Mai is an equally bad woman.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

No mai certainly does not deserve an apology considering she was going to kick Tapu out of the house and snatch her baby from her. Mai is an equally bad woman.

o really snatch others children spoil their lives but when others say it is wrong and she wanted that but never done that but Tapasya has actually done a lot ..so Tapasya is worst than even maiEdited by kikyo - 12 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tears of repentance...thats hilarious...nau sao choohe kha kar billi haj ko chalee...πŸ˜‰

No amount of tears can prove that she is repentant till she shows it in her deeds..πŸ˜•..conspiracy to commit murder & driving a person to suicide are serious crimes for which she should be first prosecuted & punished...😑...she has gone beyond asking for forgiveness and rubbish like that...her parents are great souls who have forgiven & accepted her...

CVS may try to gain sympathy by showing tapasya cannot become a mother any more...big deal...she is not fit to be a mother as of now...she should be put  behind bars or a mental asylum till it is certified that she is completely cured of her numerous personality problems...!!!

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulπŸ˜† but one thing i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of  the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible πŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jdfan

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulπŸ˜† but one thing i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of  the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible πŸ˜•

i agree wid u faria!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘she'd earlier cried wen she plotted the murder of icchha & was praying 2 god's idol in the hospital 2 save her & she wudn't do anything but luk wat she did!!🀒🀒

and even if she has changed does this mean she shud b 4given so easily widout paying 4 her crimes & sins?? if Osama'd been alive & he repented by crying in front of media 4 all terrorist acts of his then wud law of any country simply left him like taps is left by law in the show??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulπŸ˜†but onething i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible πŸ˜•

see now cvs r planning leap and as per news all lead characters will be out of the show and we know tht all villain change at the end of their life and repent. So i think now CVS want to improve her becoz they r planning leap track and now Tapu is not needed as villain, i mean USELESS. as concern our criticism, i personally criticize any character on the basis of wht cvs hs shown and wht they wanted to show and not assume myself by diving in tht character, becoz i personally don't know thm (if anyone know, thn i salute thm) . Even cvs don't know how they will turn tht character after few month. They can change their plan anytime. Today she is repenting and seems like turning positive becoz she got back of her evil deed. Tomorrow we don't know how she will behave in adverse situation. O assume tht if cvs r planning to end Tapu character they will make her positive, but if they will continue with this character thn she will again become evil, whatever reason and again people will find the reason to justify her. Her tears can't make her angel becoz its results of her own deed but wht abt the tears of others which came out due to her due to her. Where is prayahchit.??? Atleast show one her act which can prove tht she is really improved
Show atleast one tear coming out for OTHER.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

see now cvs r planning leap and as per news all lead characters will be out of the show and we know tht all villain change at the end of their life and repent. So i think now CVS want to improve her becoz they r planning leap track and now Tapu is not needed as villain, i mean USELESS. as concern our criticism, i personally criticize any character on the basis of wht cvs hs shown and wht they wanted to show and not assume myself by diving in tht character, becoz i personally don't know thm (if anyone know, thn i salute thm) . Even cvs don't know how they will turn tht character after few month. They can change their plan anytime. Today she is repenting and seems like turning positive becoz she got back of her evil deed. Tomorrow we don't know how she will behave in adverse situation. O assume tht if cvs r planning to end Tapu character they will make her positive, but if they will continue with this character thn she will again become evil, whatever reason and again people will find the reason to justify her. Her tears can't make her angel becoz its results of her own deed but wht abt the tears of others which came out due to her due to her. Where is prayahchit.??? Atleast show one her act which can prove tht she is really improved
Show atleast one tear coming out for OTHER.

absolutely πŸ‘i agree
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree wid u faria!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘she'd earlier cried wen she plotted the murder of icchha & was praying 2 god's idol in the hospital 2 save her & she wudn't do anything but luk wat she did!!🀒🀒

and even if she has changed does this mean she shud b 4given so easily widout paying 4 her crimes & sins?? if Osama'd been alive & he repented by crying in front of media 4 all terrorist acts of his then wud law of any country simply left him like taps is left by law in the show??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OH COME ON! WHAT A FAR-FETCHED COMPARISION--TAPASYA AND OSAMA!!!πŸ˜† PLEASE  DON'T  LET  YOUR  IMAGINATION  RUN  WILD ! Tappu is not that bad! Repentance and reformation are not impossible in her case.After all she's human,not a demon !πŸ˜ƒ So stop being too judgemental !
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monalisa2010mam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OH COME ON! WHAT A FAR-FETCHED COMPARISION--TAPASYA AND OSAMA!!!πŸ˜† PLEASE  DON'T  LET  YOUR  IMAGINATION  RUN  WILD ! Tappu is not that bad! Repentance and reformation are not impossible in her case.After all she's human,not a demon !πŸ˜ƒ So stop being too judgemental !

no i think shes worse than him!!πŸ˜‰she may not b a terorist but a criminal & sinner who doesn't've an iota of humanity esply 4 the ppl who r subordinate 2 her!!
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

no i think shes worse than him!!πŸ˜‰she may not b a terorist but a criminal & sinner who doesn't've an iota of humanity esply 4 the ppl who r subordinate 2 her!!

-------------------------Well,there was once a dacoit named Ratnakar who changed to Balmiki Muni [holy man and poet] after repentance and penance...Let Tappu be given one last chance ! 😊