Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya, Its always you for Abhay. (Page 7)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICOriginalsFan

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Babies loved ur post Di.

You seem to be very busy now a days but post are as pharudaar as ever.
I think no matter what Pia will trust Abhay this time. But you do feel bad for her. More because she just got Abhay & has just started re living her dream & is probably dying to shout from the roof tops that THE ABHAY RAICHAND is all hers.
But she knows Abhay loves her.

Take care.

P.S I also think she is going to give up on Mission Alina Makeover.Wink

Thank you. i am busy and kinda on a roll but am still stuck to PKYEK and you all. LOL...Piya is in a sensitive state and she is just coming to grips with the feeling of having Abhay as her own. So, Abhay caring about someone else at this point and that too a woman hurts her.

Koi na koi to Alina ko makeover de hi dega. Piya de ya na de. ROFL

snitchseekerTOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Babies loved ur post Di.

You seem to be very busy now a days but post are as pharudaar as ever.
I think no matter what Pia will trust Abhay this time. But you do feel bad for her. More because she just got Abhay & has just started re living her dream & is probably dying to shout from the roof tops that THE ABHAY RAICHAND is all hers.
But she knows Abhay loves her.

Take care.

P.S I also think she is going to give up on Mission Alina Makeover.Wink

Thank you. i am busy and kinda on a roll but am still stuck to PKYEK and you all. LOL...Piya is in a sensitive state and she is just coming to grips with the feeling of having Abhay as her own. So, Abhay caring about someone else at this point and that too a woman hurts her.

Koi na koi to Alina ko makeover de hi dega. Piya de ya na de. ROFL

Well its good na. Pia makeover degi toh sabki ankhein chaundhiya jayengi.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thank you, Nishkoo. Abhay is NOT A VIRGIN. Uski virginity Metz le gayi aur Metz ki Abhay , isliye uspe koi argument nahiin ho sakta. AngryROFL

I don't blame Alina for falling in love with Abhay. He protects her, cares about her , understands her and above everything , respects her. It will be interesting to watch their equation and how Alina benefits out if it. I don't hate Alina and i don't hate Metz either. Whatever their feelings for Abhay , they are real and they have a solid reason behind it. AbhIya are soulmates and that is that.So, why worry over the tests?

Abhay loves Piya but Piya cannot dictate his relationships just like he can't do it with her. Alina ka makeover hoga to zaroor but i doubt Piya will do it. ROFL

lol u only said that, maine kuch nahi kaha Tongue
achacha hai Pia will not do Alina's makeover, kahi apni tarah fashion disaster na bana de Ouch...i think Abhay shud do her makeover ROFL...is tarah Pia ko bhi pata chal jayega Abhay ko kaise kapde pasand hai Tongue ROFL

Agar aisa hua na Nishi. toh Abhay khud over ho jayega.ROFLROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

achacha hai Pia will not do Alina's makeover, kahi apni tarah fashion disaster na bana de Ouch...i think Abhay shud do her makeover ROFL...is tarah Pia ko bhi pata chal jayega Abhay ko kaise kapde pasand hai Tongue ROFL
 Oh wow I wish abhay does ma alina's makeoverDay Dreaming gosh m loving them I never thought alina can win my heartROFLROFLROFL  joh kaam Pia nahi kar payi woh alina ne kar diyaROFLROFL  and above all abhay is never rude to alina even during their jungle trip he listened to herWink
snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Oh wow I wish abhay does ma alina's makeoverDay Dreaming gosh m loving them I never thought alina can win my heartROFLROFLROFL  joh kaam Pia nahi kar payi woh alina ne kar diyaROFLROFL  and above all abhay is never rude to alina even during their jungle trip he listened to herWink

Archu Alina has hidden powers after all remember she is a She Wolf. Maybe she can take off Abhay's Jacket.
Smile

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Archu Alina has hidden powers after all remember she is a She Wolf. Maybe she can take off Abhay's Jacket.
Smile
 Lolll...if alina does that then who will save her from Pia and forum peopleROFLROFLROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Nice post poco.
I agree abhay aur pia mein bahut farak hai.
There are many things where it isn't abhiya but abhay and pia.
And this is one of them.

Pia never tolerated maya for being close to abhay and though maya had abhay's baby (which pia was told by abhay and maya) she had no right on abhay. But she didn't spare a chance to get closer to him.

Then it was T and random girls. Then her sisters. Pia herself was (and still is) in a relationship with jeh but she chose to cheat on his back and romance her sister's boyfriend.

Now, when she finally got abhay she still isn't happy with her pre-conceived notions and insecurities.

The way she glared at abhina for a moment I thought has maithili come back? I suggest her to stop this orelse she'd soon become like maithili.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index