Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow pinky, u did express Pia's emotions and insecurities perfectly. and I think we all could clearly see and feel what Pia was going through at that time because we viewers too have fought hard with our minds to let us continue viewing the show even when we were not getting what we wanted to see. But when after 11 months of wait, we finally did get a confession, it hurt us that we still are not getting any Abhiya romantic moments but seeing them with other people.

Yupp. Piya and the audience are in the same situation. 🀣...Piya ko Abhay mile ya na mile, poore duniya jahaan ko zaroor mill jaata hai. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: austenrox

mein  toh iss post ke liye kal se intezaar kar kar ke so gayi πŸ˜›...anyway , i loved it as usual...and you are absolutely bang on about piya's ferocity . piya's reaction was LIVID...it actually looked like she was burning holes into abhina by the intensity of her big brown eyes  literally expanding with exasperationπŸ˜†...when abhay saw piya in jay's arms...he felt more like a brutal stab in his dead heart...but piya was more on the borders of anger and superlative frustration..near the facet of violence by just eye language ,  rather than having a bruised heart..she was a full on prowing tigress...aisa lag raha tha ki piya , alina ko abhi kaccha chabba jaaye gi πŸ˜†..moreover i loved  the possessive and jealous shade of piya πŸ˜† and yeah her temperament is very understandably and justifiably considered...as receiving abhay is harder than climbing mt. Everest...you have to be on the heights of insanity and in a nearly pathological break down for someone forbidden .Collapse and shatter everything around you and everything about you immediately for that one person and dissolve into him even if it damns you and ruins you in the most heart churning manner..that is not even close to easy...what piya did being a human being is itself very abnormally strong ...so yes , her insecurity of him slipping anytime and anywhere is very inevitable of her to feel. πŸ˜³

this is a song called breathing by lifehouse dedicated to abhiya...notably from abhay to piya :---

i'm finding my way back to sanity , again , 
though i don't really what i'm going to do when i get there , 
 i take a breath of death and hold on tight...
spin around just one more time ...
and i hope you gently fall back on the arms of grace ...

as i am hanging on every word you're saying , 
so , even if you don't want to speak tonight,
it's alright , alright with me , 
cause i want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's doors,❀️
and listen to you breathing , is where i'm made  to be πŸ˜

Thank you, Austy. 😳...Alina's love is innocent and i don't think she will try to break up AbhIya at all. i see her as a sacrificing lover in near future. But Piya's attitude towards her may change and one cannot blame Piya. Abhay is off limits and if Piya could , she would issue warnings in written to all women of Dehradun. 🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

itney dino bad n wo be reserve πŸ˜•
--------------------------------------

Abhay's angle service can put any one in misunderstandings or make him/her fall in love. Alina is right on her side as the person who is deprived from even the good behavior is being given importance n care can really fall in love with that person who is being caring especially girls are sensitive about it. Piya is jealous but i feel more pity for Alina at the moment that a person who has been deprived from love will remain deprived as she is in love with Abhay but Abhay only loves Piya, Alina is going to suffer again for loving abhay. Piya's behavior with Alina is going to be change for Alina for sure as the girl's sixth sense works more so even if Alina will not tell her or Abhay, Piya will come to know about it.

Abhay loves piya n even when Maithly arrived at that time he had chosen piya over metz but yet Piya may be angry with abhay for his angel service with Alina

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ. Its natural for Alina to fall in love with Abhay because she feels a connection to him , he stands up for her , saves her from her family's brutalities and he is perhaps the first person in her dark and desolate life who has told her that he cares about her. As for Abhay , he is connected to Alina by some karmic law but his love and his life is for Piya and Piya only. Piya's insecurity is right in its place because Abhay has come to her with great difficulty and convincing. She fears losing him and you cannot blame her for that.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ. Its natural for Alina to fall in love with Abhay because she feels a connection to him , he stands up for her , saves her from her family's brutalities and he is perhaps the first person in her dark and desolate life who has told her that he cares about her. As for Abhay , he is connected to Alina by some karmic law but his love and his life is for Piya and Piya only. Piya's insecurity is right in its place because Abhay has come to her with great difficulty and convincing. She fears losing him and you cannot blame her for that.

U welcome dearπŸ€—, Piya found abhay after lots of difficulties n feels insecure for him u r right here n i m not blaming her i was just saying that i m feeling more pity than her on alina who will be again fall in love with abhay n deprived. abhay ka to kam he rescue mission he but she doesn't know.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol i m repeating what u had said once abt Alina - " Alina is a kind of a girl jise Abhay bhag bhag ke bachata hai " 🀣

and now i will repeat what Ritzie had said once  - " Abhay is a kind of a guy which every girl will fall for " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think above lines states it all πŸ˜›

lolz i have been waiting for this track to kick start since long time...i know many r whining n complaining right now but slowly they will start liking Alina...Abhay and Alina both r gonna help each other - this Vampire and Shewolf friendship sounds super interesting to me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Pinky i dunno why but i always like strong characters like Maithli and Alina...i guess thats the reason i never found Pia interesting...she is just too predictable πŸ˜›

aur Jeh ki to Abhay ne waat laga di buri wali in front of the whole college πŸ€£...he hit him left, right and center 🀣...an that Abhay-Alina was just awww super sweet πŸ˜›...and the way Alina said "Abhay is dil mein mere liye bhi jagah bana lo" πŸ˜› awww...isnt she cute?

Loving Abhay is easy because he is such a virgin soul but keeping him is like sitting in a permanent mathematics board examination.
>> what? u just said Abhay is virgin?? 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£...Anmol n Chakku khush ho jayenge 🀣🀣...Abhay ko control karna is almost impossible 🀣...i wanna see Abhay dancing on the song "ishaq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab raas leela hai...main karu to saala character dheela hai" 🀣🀣🀣
ok jokes apart, i wanna see Abhay dancing with Alina on the song "Dhunki Laage" 😍

PS: i dont understand why ppl want Abhiya all the way...can they alone run the show? πŸ˜•...we need characters like Alina and Jeh also...why everyone wants to kick out anyone who comes b/w Abhiya?? πŸ€”

Thank you, Nishkoo. Abhay is NOT A VIRGIN. Uski virginity Metz le gayi aur Metz ki Abhay , isliye uspe koi argument nahiin ho sakta. 😑🀣

I don't blame Alina for falling in love with Abhay. He protects her, cares about her , understands her and above everything , respects her. It will be interesting to watch their equation and how Alina benefits out if it. I don't hate Alina and i don't hate Metz either. Whatever their feelings for Abhay , they are real and they have a solid reason behind it. AbhIya are soulmates and that is that.So, why worry over the tests?

Abhay loves Piya but Piya cannot dictate his relationships just like he can't do it with her. Alina ka makeover hoga to zaroor but i doubt Piya will do it. 🀣

Thank you, Nishkoo. Abhay is NOT A VIRGIN. Uski virginity Metz le gayi aur Metz ki Abhay , isliye uspe koi argument nahiin ho sakta. 😑🀣

I don't blame Alina for falling in love with Abhay. He protects her, cares about her , understands her and above everything , respects her. It will be interesting to watch their equation and how Alina benefits out if it. I don't hate Alina and i don't hate Metz either. Whatever their feelings for Abhay , they are real and they have a solid reason behind it. AbhIya are soulmates and that is that.So, why worry over the tests?

Abhay loves Piya but Piya cannot dictate his relationships just like he can't do it with her. Alina ka makeover hoga to zaroor but i doubt Piya will do it. 🀣

lol u only said that, maine kuch nahi kaha πŸ˜›
achacha hai Pia will not do Alina's makeover, kahi apni tarah fashion disaster na bana de ...i think Abhay shud do her makeover ROFL...is tarah Pia ko bhi pata chal jayega Abhay ko kaise kapde pasand hai πŸ˜› ROFL
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Babies loved ur post Di.

You seem to be very busy now a days but post are as pharudaar as ever.
I think no matter what Pia will trust Abhay this time. But you do feel bad for her. More because she just got Abhay & has just started re living her dream & is probably dying to shout from the roof tops that THE ABHAY RAICHAND is all hers.
But she knows Abhay loves her.

Take care.

P.S I also think she is going to give up on Mission Alina Makeover.πŸ˜‰

Thank you. i am busy and kinda on a roll but am still stuck to PKYEK and you all. πŸ˜†...Piya is in a sensitive state and she is just coming to grips with the feeling of having Abhay as her own. So, Abhay caring about someone else at this point and that too a woman hurts her.

Koi na koi to Alina ko makeover de hi dega. Piya de ya na de. 🀣

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you. i am busy and kinda on a roll but am still stuck to PKYEK and you all. πŸ˜†...Piya is in a sensitive state and she is just coming to grips with the feeling of having Abhay as her own. So, Abhay caring about someone else at this point and that too a woman hurts her.

Koi na koi to Alina ko makeover de hi dega. Piya de ya na de. 🀣

Well its good na. Pia makeover degi toh sabki ankhein chaundhiya jayengi.πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
achacha hai Pia will not do Alina's makeover, kahi apni tarah fashion disaster na bana de ...i think Abhay shud do her makeover 🀣...is tarah Pia ko bhi pata chal jayega Abhay ko kaise kapde pasand hai πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Agar aisa hua na Nishi. toh Abhay khud over ho jayega.🀣🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

achacha hai Pia will not do Alina's makeover, kahi apni tarah fashion disaster na bana de ...i think Abhay shud do her makeover 🀣...is tarah Pia ko bhi pata chal jayega Abhay ko kaise kapde pasand hai πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Oh wow I wish abhay does ma alina's makeover😍 gosh m loving them I never thought alina can win my heart🀣🀣🀣  joh kaam Pia nahi kar payi woh alina ne kar diya🀣🀣  and above all abhay is never rude to alina even during their jungle trip he listened to herπŸ˜‰