Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
awsome post !
i loved to see those Jealousy expresions in Piya's face in last episode...
but, as u said Piya shouldn't need to worry as, her love Abhay is always there only 4 her.😉

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont have any issues with AbhIna friendship and care etc. Dont mind the jealous Piya or the cool one. I just cant seem to grasp the fact that why every new character has to fall for the lead? Why? 
Especially when they know or in this case have a hint that they like someone else. 
If i'm not wrong Alina saw that look when Abhay saved Piya. (Alina's entry) 
Why cant they have a simple friendship? I know maybe we will have a nice friendship track and my rambling will go down the drain most probably. But really i'm fed of this same ol' same ol' thing. 
There are enough tracks already why cant they focus on that rather than making a new couple every fortnight? 
Sorry for all that rambling. I'm out! 
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear first of all thnx for this nice post

and is there any prob tht u post very late 
i wait for ur post but...
it's ok at least we get tht
and yah is so nice post
specificly the way piya's pain is writen is the most touching one

love this 
and love u 

do keep posting such nice posts
tc
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Awesome post!!

Ya..u r right...Piya was kind of furious..
she should trust Abhay..Abhay loves Piya just Piya...he almost fought with his family for her..he killed his own brother for her...Piya should remember all this...
Metz..when will she enter?i'm waiting Metz...😎🤣

Thank you. Piya will be more furious next week, i think.😆...Abhay will have to play one more question-answer round with her. 🤣...I too want Metz back. Piya ki sahee waali takkar to usi se hai. 😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Awesome post🤗

Abhiya are IRRESISTIBLY HAWT, haina?😉 Not a single person leaves them and falls for them🤣 I always wanted Abhinna as friends but itni jaldi Alinna fell for him???😲 I wanted some Abhiya scenes before that. But never mind, I hope the jealousy will bring Abhiya closer.

@Maithali...🤣 I hope Alinna doesn't become obsessed with Abhay like Maithali. Bechara Abhay kis kis ko sambhaalega???🤣

Thanks Chakkz😳. I guess women fall in love with Abhay's goodness and his angelic heart - Metz, Piya and now, Alina. The rest have just lusted after him because of his vampire sex appeal which is arousing. Piya is gonna kill Alina if she finds out that even this woman wants Abhay. The writers are gonna screw a whole lot of friendships in the bargain.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg 2 

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

glad to have this post from u dii..i m just worried for Alina..not abhiya.. i jus hope she doesnt get hurt,already she has suffered so much..so i hope she can handle her emotions..as Abhay loves her but not in the way she loves ABhay...

take care of urself :))
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated the first comment on pg 1. 

Pehli baar zindagi mein tumhari post par pehla comment mera tha. Par update sabse last mein kar rahin hoon - height of laziness😡
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well, i know piya was feeling insecure unnecessarily but love this possessiveness.